Thank you for raping our women...

>thank you for raping our women, killing our men forever leaving future generations mutted and occupying our country making it a shithole

What did germany mean by this

Attached: A39DE822-DF74-4575-BEDD-11D51FB3A426.jpg (1200x1600, 376K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.co.uk/north-korea-stages-mass-dance-rally-concert-kim-jong-un-workers-party-congress-1559558
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that boy at the front has style

:^)

Attached: 1538130200053.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

>soviet satellite state build monuments for their overlords which do not get destroyed after reunification because only mad chimps do such things
Wow, was really hard to figure that one out. Together with the fact that the memorials visitors are mostly russian immigrants.
Are you mad because there is no british memorial of some bomber in Germany?

only subhumans destroy historical monuments

>can't even knock over a wooden cross

Imagine loosing a war to such subhumans

I imagine they're placed in there pretty well but he should just grasp them with two hands and pull side to side, yeah.

being old doesn't give something inherent value

What's wrong? Soviets liberated Germans from Nazi regime.

oh the horror!

Attached: 69FZyN5.jpg (1200x803, 285K)

>Picture should proof that it was paradise
LMAO

ibtimes.co.uk/north-korea-stages-mass-dance-rally-concert-kim-jong-un-workers-party-congress-1559558

Attached: north-korea-congress-concert.jpg (1180x787, 499K)

>forever leaving future generations mutted
Your welcome

Attached: 1535811690677.jpg (1247x880, 254K)

>nAZIS dINDU nUFFIN

i think it is our duty to preserve history for future generations

paradise? No. but a lot better than the USSR

have you lived both in Nazi Germany and USSR

Soviets still liberated them, not they are liberated soviets. The winner write the history, and i have no idea why people try to forget that we won

>that one true aryan in the top-left corner
light blond and a jawline most men dream of at only about 10 years old

because you lost the cold war

Fair enough

But there is a bomber Harris memorial
Several IIRC

fuck future generation, they will be dumb

>fuck future generation
this attitude is the reason why south europe is so poor

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2276944/I-destroyed-Dresden-Bomber-Harris-unrepentant-German-city-raids-30-years-end-World-War-Two.html

mixing aryan and slavs was a good thing
the resulting race will crush the angl*s and jews and make the world a better place

I demand a Reagan outside of the Kremlin. Have him holding Bonzo's hand.

>German population data from 2012 records 1,213,000 Russian migrants residing in Germany—this includes current and former citizens of the Russian Federation as well as former citizens of the Soviet Union. The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs reports that about 3,500,000 speakers of Russian live in Germany

We have so many Germans here in Siberia. Not kidding.

Naja, unsere Regierung kriecht dem Westen so oft in den Arsch das das ein Monument für sich ist.

Probably way more if you count the rapebabies

Deciding not to destroy it is one thing. But you guys are apparently paying respects and leaving flowers at a monument to your own conquerors, which is just bonkers.

Russians living in Germany paying respects to their grandfathers who died in war. What is there to object?

Rape babies is hoax. I think in germany more full blooded turks than slav-german mutts

Attached: 1410475534137.jpg (1000x688, 139K)

Most modern "Germans" *are* Russians.