Tomorrow I'm going to Cracow for Erasmus (internship for European students) for 4.5 months...

Tomorrow I'm going to Cracow for Erasmus (internship for European students) for 4.5 months. What can I expect during my stay?

Opinions from Poles and people who have been there are appreciated

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Poland.svg.png (1200x750, 5K)

You may get beaten up for looking like an Arab.

Prepare for shitty weather, short days and girls who will spread their legs for any Spaniard/Latino.

This.

bullshit

expect a something good because youll be surprised at how developed we are. Expect nice people and beautiful women.

Prepare for smog, bydlo, and addiction to vodka

Cringe.

This.

This reminds me of something...

After all, we are Slavs, right bro?

but desu when I see spanish girls my dick gets erected in 5 secs usually. unfortunately they don't jump on my knees as easy as slav girls jump on knees of spaniards

>unfortunately they don't jump on my knees
Because Slav men are seen as poor and dumb wheras Spaniards are seen as super hot lovers even if they are poor.

Sad but true
When will we finish with this stereotype about slavic man?

Once we start earning money like real man should do. I would not count on temperament because of the place where we live. We are more close to Germans and it means we can only end the stereotype by not being dirty poor.

>We are more close to Germans
that's why Hitler wanted to eliminate us all because he was an Austrian, not a German

I don't look like an arab (like most of my countrymen) and I'm a civilized person so I don't think I will experience these kind of problems.

How big is the bydlo problem in Poland?, especially Kraków

How true is this thing about Spanish men?, as far as I know Polish women are getting tired of Spanish men since most of them are beta losers who think they're 'kings', some of them even get beaten. Anyway I'm not like them so I don't think I'll experience bad things.

He wanted to eliminate us because of our braindead government, especially our foreign minister Józef Beck.

Where do these memes come from?

It's Krakow with K's you illiterate Spanish fuck

>How true is this thing about Spanish men?
It is very true. And If you can dance then literally every chick is yours.

>as far as I know Polish women are getting tired of Spanish men since most of them are beta losers who think they're 'kings', some of them even get beaten.
Perhaps this is the key to Polish women.

Slavs are slut, you're gonna be fun

>How big is the bydlo problem in Poland?, especially Kraków
Avoid rough areas and you will be fine. Bydło in Kraków is known as being biggest scum and subhuman ever because they have this weird habit of carrying knifes (and using them). But no worries, you will be allright. Do not engage with drunk people that's for sure.

The saddest thing is that some of our girls don't even want rich white european men with perfect genotype, they prefer brasilians, mexicans or turks for some reason.

In Polish women case even worse - they want a Paki cock. Literally most of our women who emigrated to the UK had a paki/indian/egyptian/bangla cock inside of them. Disgusting as fuck.

Cracow is also valid you filthy pancho

Disgusting

cringe, kill yourself