The bull market's not coming back, is it?

The bull market's not coming back, is it?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-21-21-06-39.jpg (1440x1209, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/32udqal_lyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Last year was a freak thing, you're gonna be disappointed if you expect that.

Could it be because of the normie influx?

1k all the way to 20k
We wont see btc at 120,000 bucks which is 20x the bottom.

I see us trading in the 7k to 12k limbo for a loooong time.

$36k January 2019

Why would that happen when bitmex nigger has so many margins to liquidate?

No one knows why things happen in the market the way they do, they just happen. I'm telling you we're going to go from $22k in December to $36k in January. That's just the way it is.

Facts? Sources? TA?

Dude, it's just the way things are going to happen. Screenshot this shit and set a reminder to look at it in January.

Then what's the bottom before then?

I dunno. This is pretty much it I guess, since it's going to be $13k in June. There's a dip back down to like $9k in July, but after that it's pretty much smooth sailing.

you a time traveller?

All this despair is making the next bullrun around the corner so obvious

rest easy homies

In a way, I guess. It's more like a respawn. I keep dying in February. I don't know what it is. It's like a brain aneurism or heart attack or something. It's not something I can avoid like getting in a car wreck or killed by a mugger. My body just kind of fucks up and I die. I have a panic attack for like 5 minutes then black out. I've already been to a couple doctors and they can't find anything specific that's going to kill me.

Love this board.

Attached: 85c.gif (256x256, 490K)

huh, well thats interesting. how many times has it happened?

for any newfags here...this is a MASSIVE BUY SIGNAL

Screencap and watch, my dude.
I don't even know if I can put a number on it. It feels like it's been happening for all of eternity. I remember the last two times it happened, but I remember that I remembered that last two times it happened both of those times. At this point, I'm pretty sure it's just an infinite loop that had no beginning and will have no end.

The bull market was artificial as fuck. Probably caused by kikes to shift the view of cryptocurrency from currency to stock.

What part of multi year bear market don’t you understand ?

>they can't find anything specific that's going to kill me.
have y tried love ? that shit gonna kill y badly

pretty cool m8

The part where you ignore that eth is bogged down with adoption.

Thats when people realize stellar exists

This is what's gonna happen. Check em.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 01.59.55 copy.png (2722x1168, 261K)

patience frens.. patience (weekly chart btw)

Attached: watiswat.jpg (1505x850, 230K)

Everyone must do his and her part to prep the bull. Surrender yourselves! get down on your hands and knees. PREP THE BULL FOR GLORY!

Our punishment must be more severe

Attached: Bane_Nolanverse_003.jpg (1000x1503, 548K)

He might be correct, but BTC will be at the bottom of the top 10 by then, so it does not really matter.

This is accurate

youtu.be/32udqal_lyQ

I have a similar "problem", it's quite weird to have these short blinks of memories of events that have technically not happened yet in our timeline.

You know bull run is iminent when Jow Forums agrees it's not gonna happen

Bullrun is obvious because of Tron.

This is all a vast psychological game of applied memetic magic, the ultimate symbol game.

And that Tron guy just manages to convince all these hundred thousands of dumb fucks that vaporware Tron is like the 2nd coming of Jesus and this delusion will change the market sentiment into a new crypto bullrun because of network effects.

Jow Forums's own clif high

he literally marketed his product into existence
I'm keeping a small bag of tron and following chinese justin bieber where ever he takes me

Bitcoin is still in a bubble, its equilibrium price should be $5k.
Ethereum is worse, price should be $300.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin Cash is healthy and has heavy bullish hints, it follows the equilibrium price of $1k.

I believe Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, IOTA will the most bullish top 10 blockchains the end of 2018. The only problem i have with BCash is its shady leader figures. Screencap this.

>Bitcoin Cash is healthy
I don't own either btc or bch and I know you're a flaming faggot

Most traders don't think highly of BCH right now because of its current trend and fud. I believe a BCH macro pump has already been planned, it could happened in a few weeks or months. Once it happens, normies and impulsive traders will FOMO thinking it will overtake Bitcoin Core. It will overtake Ethereum for a while, then move back to 3rd position. Buying BCH right now at $1k will give you 2-3x once it mooned. Screencap this.

If you think normies' money and good technology can pump a coin to the moon, you are clueless.

See:

Imagine actually believing this

$5k in June. Screencap this.

Too easy. More likely one of the new main nets this summer will have a killer app released on it and not fail the load test like BTC did and ETH is doing.
Adoption will outweigh speculation by several orders of magnitude.

I don't know what you think normies are, but in my experience even the most advanced ones are only just learning of an 'ethereum' being an alternative to a Bitcoin, they're still light years behind 99% of the stuff discussed in this thread

That's generally true in the US but I don't think the same applies to global markets, especially Asia.

That MACD isn't even remotely getting ready to cross

2017: BFTO bears
2018: BTFO bulls

So far I can count several prominent 2017 bulls that have eaten shit... McAffee, the asian dude with the glasses, that unbearable cunt Novogratz, Cliff high...

> Adoption will outweigh speculation by several orders of magnitude.
Yes, that's a fact. But even the adaptation phase can not do short-term crazy bull runs (moons) like what we usually see in cryptocurrencies.

When a stock made it to adaptation phase, it will gradually create a bull trend over time but not instant 10x. In crypto, we have crazy 10x in a just matter of days and that's not because of adaptation or great technological advancement, it's because some entity is manipulating the market.