Let me get this straight

How many of you are completely fucked if link doesn't work out?

Will you unironically KYS?

Attached: Screenshot_20180522-032336.jpg (978x1123, 162K)

Not fucked, but it will be like starting over at 30 years old... I'll be 10 years behind my peers...

Not even worried though. All the Link fud is pure shit. Next year will be BIG.

Yes. 25k debt and no job. I don't have anything.

Link is literally my last chance.

I will kill myself and i will make sure that everyone knows that it was sergeys fault. I will write in my tombstone "sergey nazarov did this"

I’m living the exact same life as you

I'm a no-linker, but i hope you all make it bros.
heres a tip next time it pumps sell 10% and buy something remotely safer as suicide insurance

It’s moon or nothing for me. I’m not panicking yet, but I’m gonna be pretty pissed off if im still kissless two years from now and living is a shit neighborhood alongside obsolete farm equipment.

FAT
A
T

>Next year will be BIG.
>said the LINKtard every year since 2015

I would be utterly fucked. I dropped college and sold everything to buy Link.

jesus fucking christ you cunts have been told time and time again link is a just a fucking shitcoin. If you haven't dumped it yet then you deserve to lose everything, I don't fucking understand what is ticking in your heads.

Buy a fucking coin that has actual potential, such as BCH, morons.

>tfw bought this absolute shitcoin during the initial pump back in September on Etherdelta, dumped it on binance for 4x gains and never again touched it

I only put in 4k so I really don't care that much. If it fails I'll just get a job I guess.

You doubt what you do not understand

Attached: E4E5628C-2482-4EE9-A2E6-48962AA44C0B.jpg (1920x1080, 286K)

Dude you can’t be this fucking retarded. Link is just a meme to get newfags to go all in. You’re suppose to be investing in BTC, ETH, and maybe EOS if you want a shitcoin that might turn into a blue chip coin

Also basically in the same boat as but I don't really give a shit if I'm behind everyone else. I'm not trying to impress anyone.

Why wait? Be ahead of the pack for once.

yeah user, next year for sure.

Attached: 1512883818700.png (804x802, 137K)

Link not working out is actually a null timeline in the multiverse. It is the only event that never occurs, even across infinite timelines.

Attached: sergeyofnazareth.png (1055x923, 2.37M)

>imagine going all in a coin with boomers

Thanks for this post, just sold all my link, fuck boomers

I'm in a similar situation since I dropped college too. If link or crypto doesn't work in general, I will have to go back which would be humiliating

if LINK isn't at least $5 EoY, I am royally fucked.

Attached: 1513546569188.png (2048x1364, 1.43M)

why can't you go to school and trade at the same time???

Pick up a trade in the meantime, that way you'll have a skill to exploit for cool opportunities if link works out, or a high paying job and no debt if link,doesn't work out.

i don't even know what link is anymore, there's no fucking way anybody is actually hodling this, is it just the new can't cash out meme for the newfags or what?

whyd you use a picture of REZZ kek

It’s possible for the FUD to be garbage and for link to still fail. Personally I’m in pretty deep but it won’t ruin my life if it fails. I won’t have much sympathy for anyone that completely fucks themselves.

Eh I’ll be ok. I was at nearly 300k at peak bull run off a 10k investment last May. That was on an all in and I finally diversified it, half of the portfolio going to Link. The fact I’m not sweating only having 1/3 of my ATH is a good sign in my own life. Just working my regular job comfortably and if Link happens to moon, it’ll just be that much sweeter. Though I do daydream a lot since I know it will and I’ll be living the life eventually.

Attached: D6E8C626-E73B-4159-AC7D-A8491B68A625.jpg (989x742, 579K)

Ive never owned link you dumb cunts

LINK isn't a scam, so I think it will at worst track the market in the long run. There will be no more "mooning" anyway, 2017 was a once-in-a-lifetime event.

I hope you guys are right

>tfw risking 300 linkies

I'll be pretty disappointed. It's about 70% for me. I'll be fine though.

nice pape

I think we'll see double digits after mainnet though.

Dropped out temporarily this semester too.
I'm never selling.

It doesn't work that way my dude, all or nothing.

Holding to zero, the amount I have invested would make no difference to lose, and would significantly improve my life if it achieves even its most humble expectations.

are you guys bullshitting or did you actually drop out?

At least take some courses in the mean time, I understand college or uni can seem like a boomer scam to everyone but don't waste your time trading shitcoins

>25k of link here so no bully

nah, i'll be well off. i'm 27 and my net worth's still $130k if i go completely bust on link

We will be lucky to see $1 EOY. We're still in a multi-year bear market imo

Now that’s some wise advice, user. The most awful thing would be making it and realizing there’s nothing you really want to pursue

Dude so are YOU

Name me one project that has done a 20x after mainnet in the last 6 months

I cannot understand how people can be this fucking careless with money.. You're right, it's not a scam, it's not even a lazy practice larp, it is literally nothing and going nowhere.
I honestly want the memes on both sides to stop; so many people are going to be so very disappointed when this dissolves and fades into o scurity.
It actually makes me very sad.

Plenty of actual scams do fine in the crypto market though. 90% of volume is wash trading and arb bots. No reason you won't do fine holding LINK or any other Ethereum token when marketmakers decide it's time to pump again because it's time to launder some more money through Bitfinex

Already calling this year a wash eh LINKY? The absolute state.

2018-2020 will be a wash for ALL coins. We won't revisit December 2017 highs for at least 2 years.

>if link doesn't work out
>if
user, I...

LINK will be the exception. The coin to take us into the next bullrun, like a phoenix.

September 2018

I only have a tiny bag of link but If I won't make it with crypto in 5 years I'll propably unironically kys myself dead.

Wrong. LINK could release a list of partners on par with the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance and the price would go nowhere because no one has ever really been buying crypto except maybe in December 2017. LINK might moon if a USDT pair were introduced.

>checks BAT 3 month +/-
>still up 18%

Yep. A total wash for ALL coins.

We're still in a long-term downward trend. I expect us to revisit 3-4k BTC.

I'll believe it when there's actual proof. Not meme lines.

been living in the sewers for 2 years
only to get the most LINK i could
I will unironically drown in the turd river flowing right next to my bed
if LINK doesn't succeed

Linkie swamp creature

currently living in an aqueduct behind a Lowe's, forage scraps from nearby mcd's dumpster, 160k link

singles of truth

I, like many others got into trading crypto with a group of friends. We all started with about $1000 each, we each grabbed about 100k XRP and some BTC, ETH and LTC. In May 2017 we each had about a quarter million dollar crypto portfolios... and my friends all cashed out about half their stacks. I was adamant about holding for longer in hopes for larger returns... come Dec 2017 I cleared 1m while they still made some decent gains, I had blown them away. I cashed about about $75k and then did the stupidest thing ever. I went all in over the course of LINKs $1-$1.40 run... I have a fuck ton of link and as this moment I am down 75%. It sucks. Not the end of the world by any means but it feels bad. That said, though my friends are laughing now, $1000EOY my niggas, I’m not fucking selling.

I dunno but I can name a few that have gone 20x on just a test net.

It will be oh so sweet when our daydreams become reality, especially for the sake of our mutual fren.

Attached: 644478811.jpg (1252x1252, 231K)

Attached: 262196E5-694D-47FB-8426-6775ADE6E09D.jpg (375x395, 46K)

frens forever

Attached: pepe 3.png (500x382, 65K)

Checked

My life was already fucked, Link is just delaying the inevitable at this point. I don't think I'll do it this year, but EOY 2019 is my expiration date if things don't improve.

Attached: 1_cIQiMyyFIzsoZi5M4LbH-g.jpg (1516x910, 176K)

Nope. I have a job and financial stability. NEETs may want to start preparing those nooses.

Absolute bullshit user. I’m in year 3 of med school, still have time to make a couple of trades per week if the option is there. That’s complete horse shit an you know it.

I lost hope in Sergey.

Attached: 1524226208957.jpg (1164x1048, 279K)