Do non americans secretly wish they were born here?

Do non americans secretly wish they were born here?

Attached: 1534896903128.jpg (555x672, 43K)

I wish I wasn't born desu senpai.

This tbqhwymf

getting a black gf would be easier

No, your cunt is a literal shithole.
At least I won’t get shot here.

i just hope things get better

Attached: 1538114803325.png (1293x1293, 1.61M)

Same

i don't understand normies, how is it not gross to have someone liking you? on your lips of all places...

Attached: 1530423400963.png (600x800, 11K)

If that girl wanted a negro, I didn't she chose me?

*Why didn't she choose me?

This fag gets it.

Perhaps she doesn't want a negro? Maybe she cares not for race, but these two just found true love.

Attached: 1527195331282.jpg (250x225, 7K)

At least here you'd have enough free time between work and sleep to get shot.

Cuz you a smelly whitey pretending to be BLACK

this

Yeah i do. I imagine myself owning a convenience store in a beautiful town like Twin Peaks.

This

Twin Peaks was filmed in the towns of North Bend and Snoqualmie, in Washington like an hour east of Seattle. You can still go to the Double-R diner, although it has a different name IRL.

Not me, but my mom does. She went to an american school and has always been interested in american history and culture. She's an avid knitter and follows many groups from there and is quite jealous of the comfy suburb life middle class people (seem to) have.

>portugal
>wh*te
WTF Turkey, I thought they were part of the KARA BOGA empire, they're Arab rapebabies and therefore BLACK

That'd be so much better than where I'm at now.

I'm too scared to die, too morally righteous, and too scared to really live. It's better to not come into this.

but if you weren't alive you'd never be able to wish you were DEAD! honestly though kill yourselves if life is so bad/boring/gay/hard/easy/kfc and watermelon

I'd rather be a Swede than an American.

Are you me?

im glad that there are other people that think like me. i dont feel that alone

Attached: justmyshitup.png (576x458, 332K)

Same

Same.

God no. The usa is a shithole.

hahahahahahahaha no no mate

Everyday bro

This

Not really, I'm glad I'm German
though I wouldn't mind being born in a predominantly white Midwest state

I wish I was born in Canada

No

Yes until i turned 15 and looked past the hollywood propaganda and realized how shitty america truly is