Is it trendy to not vaccinate your children in your cunt?

Is it trendy to not vaccinate your children in your cunt?
Our Republicans believe a bunch of conspiracies from Jow Forums and are causing minor public health crises by not vaccinating their children. Their big trend is hating science/tech.

Attached: FEF608F0-F04B-4B66-9198-65AE275A1E8E.png (485x443, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AR9a-zxtS5A
youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0191728
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0158382
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2386034
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Our plebs are retarded, but no that much.

Our are. Too bad the scepticism involves ALL vaccinations, not just the shady ones (bird/pig/whatever flu)

Due to US influence, it is becoming increasingly common here. At work, I've heard from numerous co-workers that they haven't vaccinated their children due to "chemicals in the vaccines"

Guess we take the good with the bad

>Some peckerwoods down south dying of a cold
And why is that a bad thing?

Jesus fucking christ

>vaccines are for the common cold

Attached: 3941F1A8-95A1-4DB6-8121-987F017FCE8B.jpg (2000x1078, 162K)

>euros and australians didn't realize antivax was a joke and actually stopped vaccinating their kids
holy shit

Reminds me of this

youtu.be/AR9a-zxtS5A

I don't know how it is in schools now but it used to be pseudo-mandatory to vaccinate against some of the more common diseases. I don't think a lot of people really bought in to the bird/swine-flu scare although I remember a few took the vaccine for the sole purpose of getting a flu to get off work

this guy gets it

It is trending among the hipsterish new zoomers middle class and I fully support it so that their spawn dies an early death.

is it possible that vaccines prevent diseases but also give new ones

Attached: 1537141319384.jpg (640x640, 38K)

Fucking wew. Didn't we also have Pauline Hanson some time ago saying you shouldn't trust what the media says and let parents do their own research into vaccines too?

anything is possible if you believe in yourself

>At work, I've heard from numerous co-workers that they haven't vaccinated their children due to "chemicals in the vaccines"
Where do you live, a suburb near Adelaide?
That's not good man, not good at all.

Attached: 1424755452909.jpg (4000x4000, 1.73M)

People tend to get the yearly flu vaccine over here, the one that's not working 100%.
Personally I get everything I can.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

why do americans do this?

>why would a doctor be here
Bloody hell, dump these retards into the ocean and let them drown under the weight of their own hubris.
Fuck me.

Wew lad.
Wew.

Attached: 775148468414.jpg (8000x8000, 3.89M)

But it's not like situation in our cuntry where is even the deputies are into HIV-denial conspiracy theories. There was an incident not a long time ago when orthodox christian family brought their child to death because they didn't believe that HIV even exists and they thought that their child didn't need any special therapy. That's why Russia has HIV epidemic at the level of Africa

I get all the vaccines I can, even the ones that I can't get in my country just in case. Also,
>being a woman and not getting the hpv vaccine
is almost like they want to be barren

Unfortunately yes, and because of this we are having a measles outbreak. Some crazy people actually believe the "vaccines cause autism and are meant to kill the population" thing and they are just parroting conspiracy theories from the West. The truth is the exact opposite and the fact that mortality is down this past decades is also because of vaccination campaigns. If anything the anti-vaccine campaign is more likely to be a conspiracy to kill off people by making them do self-destructive things.

People generally distrust anything medical here even when they shouldn't. They think natural herbs can cure anything and conventional medicine is evil. We even had the "phantom ambulance" scares every few years when people were trolled into thinking there are ambulances that kidnap children from the streets, take their organs and leave their dead bodies behind and the rumors spread and some even attacked real ambulances with stones. The police had to intervene to stop them.

>it used to be pseudo-mandatory to vaccinate against some of the more common diseases.
Damn straight. It should be completely mandatory.
>b-but muh freedums
Blow it out your ass, frankly.

>trying to paint the anti vaccine thing as a conservative problem
lol
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0191728
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0158382
papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2386034

tldr: the belief is moderately slanted towards upper class liberals

Attached: laughinglemon_7.jpg (223x226, 20K)

It goes both ways to be honest, but each side tend to have their own stereotypes. Anti-vaxxers on the right tend to be conspiracy type nutters who think they cause autism while the ones on the left are into that "All natural healing" bullshit.

I wouldn't poison them