Upon my Islamic pride I will never hide

Upon my Islamic pride I will never hide

Attached: 1537853613854.jpg (640x411, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

islamqa.info/en/85280
manyprophetsonemessage.com/2014/05/14/the-corruption-of-the-torah/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Amine

Attached: 32.png (1280x720, 890K)

based

Fuck off out of Britain inbredz

>

based

shut the fuck up

really good post

mashALLAH

based

And my cock, your mother will ride.

best post

Based.

Cringe. Die subhumans.

Fuck you reported to KSA authorities
anta dayooth kabeer ya 7imar

No muhammad, you are not based
No muhammed, you are not redpilled
No muhammed, making the same shit thread over and over doesn't make you an epic memer
Yes muhammad, you are a sandnigger
Yes muhammed, you should stop spamming
Yes muhammed, your posts are cringy and not worth reading

Fuck you asshole why do you come to Muslim countries if you hate Islam

expat cringe

Attached: 83.png (1280x720, 917K)

dude relax, i was just memeing, why are you sensitive

We don't have time for bullshit childish memes. The Muslims are the weakest and most humiliated people in the world and you're calling your brothers sandniggers so kuffar think you're cool

no i'm just bored and have nothing better to do on a saturday morning because im a depressed loser who hasn't offed himself yet and i get pleasure from shitposting on here. just let me be dude, if it offends you so much then dont come here.

Stop being a self-flagellating moron. Read a book, go for a walk (at night of course), lift some weights.

piss off you pathetic paki, most arab muslims see you as a literal subhuman and no amount of sucking arab cock will change that.

Fuck you faggot I give zero fucks about your ethnicity, all true muslims are my brothers
The Arab is not superior to the non-Arab except by piety

Attached: 1537987498937.gif (367x219, 523K)

>he actually believes in the muh muslim ummah unity meme
just imagine being so pathetic and cucked that you follow and dedicate your life to an arab supremacist religion despite not being an arab yourself

Absolutely utterly based

Attached: (((((.png (640x663, 521K)

This, ignore the retard, he is an atheist apostate.

Attached: muslimvictories.png (1900x1364, 864K)

Hey cuckold if you hate Islam so much why do you live in a Muslim country? Hop over the border and fuck off to Israel.

Seething kaffir animal dog, inshallah we will purge the middle east from kuffar such as you, fool.

Attached: ((((.png (420x420, 54K)

because i was born here?
also jordan isn't really a muslim country anymore, we're very rapidly transitioning into a homoatheist state :^)

>99% muslim
>90% of which are very religious

Whatever helps you sleep at night infidel.

Attached: muslimclay2.jpg (1398x1160, 735K)

Basé et rougepilulé

>the mudslimes fighting amongst them in this thread
JUST GET ALONG YOU FUCKING RETARDS IT'S NOT HARD

Based

Die retard they never conquered us

t. that halfie faggot from amman upset because his mum only knows how to make scrambled eggs in the microwave cause she's a british hag

I don't think you understand buddy. We're not soys who think religion is a personal thing or a guideline for life or whatever hippie bullshit they reduced it to in the West.
For us, religion is the command of God sent down to man to establish all worship for Him alone. Islam is the continuation of the corrupted Christianity which was sent to replace the corrupted Judaism. It's not some cultural Santa Maria Santa Maria ritual, religion is life and life begins after death.
Study Arabic and Hebrew and see the obvious links between Islam and Judaism

now this is a good post.

what are you on about

If you prove to me Christianity was actually corrupted I will convert on the spot. From what I see from studying Church Fathers, old church documents like the Church Order of Hippolytus that repeats the same prayers used in modern liturgy, and Biblical scholarship showing that the Bible has by and large been very well preserved throughout history I find your claim hard to believe.

Attached: bIZNaUs.png (331x331, 9K)

redpilled

I haven't really researched the authenticity of the Bible so I answer you on the spot, I'd talk to a former Christian who actually studied the religion and became a Muslim
For me I have accepted the Quran which claims that the rabbis used to change the words of the Torah
islamqa.info/en/85280
manyprophetsonemessage.com/2014/05/14/the-corruption-of-the-torah/
Again I haven't looked into this topic but maybe those links will convince you

why dont you fags blow yourselves up?

why do that when we can kill and rape whites in gayrope?

Suicide is haram

based

Attached: la-na-wtc-9112001.jpg (2000x1347, 532K)