How come Portugal is such trash compared to the rest of Europe?

how come Portugal is such trash compared to the rest of Europe?

Attached: MediumUnrulyHoneyeater.webm (1920x1080, 729K)

Other urls found in this thread:

digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1008&context=forum
scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0102-01882015000200017&script=sci_arttext&tlng=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been asking myself this some time.
How the fuck did you come up with that filename?

Because its a meme country that shouldn't exist

Attached: 800px-Toison_d’Or_le_Roi_de-Castille.jpg (800x1226, 217K)

They're not that bad for their size and geographical position.

>first country to colonise overseas
>last country to decolonise
Pretty based if you ask me.

Attached: 1533842551413.jpg (960x896, 146K)

They have a terrible neighbor, if Spain was better it would import more things from Portugal but we suck

rotfl
nice try mohammed

Attached: 18-quality_of_life-0-62.png (1350x710, 72K)

Shut the fuck up nigga

Attached: 6pstjng3sbb11.jpg (1014x1506, 318K)

Randomized on imgur

holy shit here he is lmao

Why is Sweden and Norway so based

Thank you for taking that off my mind.

How come morocco is trash compared to Europe?

Nothing white about portugal.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-12-15-12.png (720x1280, 561K)

Don't bully Portugal!!

So nobody comes here and leaves us the fuck alone.

Portugal is output only, you fags.

All of Europe is trash except Switzerland.

>nobody comes here
You think you live in some white safe haven?
You live in a Brown quarantine.

Georgia is 100% christian brown safe haven heh we may be brown jews and moors but we preserve Christianity.

Attached: download (32).jpg (275x183, 13K)

I don't give a fuck. We could've been pink polka dot and blue and we still accomplished everything we did to show for our own value.

Whiteness is just something the Nordics and Germans spout just to get the English's and the Dutch's achievements by proxy of being the same colour without having done absolutely nothing of worth in their existence.

Thats Fine, jews and moors are very accomplisjef and you are one of them.

Shut the fuck up mutt

Jews arent accomplished and moors too?
Im.just stating you are indistinguishable from them because you are them not because they are "med" or "white" and by proxy related to you

>they are "med" or "white" and by proxy related to you

sure sure

Attached: genetic_4150_sample-proxi-_similarity6_from_portugal-82.png (353x510, 26K)

Because we have nothing to offer besides tourism and tourism is a beggars business.
Our income depends on your well off and hand outs.

Other portuguese will deny this but thats how things are. Same goes for Greece or Spain.

Our politicians promote this sector too much and neglect teh rest so it's a lose lose situation for everyone here.
Younger intellectual people want to GTFO because they want to work on something more than this shitt business and since there's no incentives to stay. The people who would actually change this shithole end up leaving while the medioce ones who do nothing stay. Nothing moves around here.

based

timezone bros

oh it seems we have an darkie immigrant here.

600 years of arab rape

Attached: IMG_0689.jpg (300x395, 54K)

>arabs
>iberians

oohohohho

Attached: pca_12-12_1world81m_a34nadi1v1-4_6.jpg (998x666, 72K)

Attached: 1521748539088.jpg (970x545, 50K)

how do you figure that?

I don't know, why is Canada USA's puppet?
Also,
>a fucking leaf

based

Attached: 26047542_10215328756482099_6646245639565014719_n.jpg (720x960, 105K)

>Nothing white about portugal.

As if you could brag about that mutt.

who is this fat faggot and why des he want to ride portuguese dick so much?

Because only 2 groups of people lie about Portugal or any european country to bash it, and those are or non white immigrants that hate europe, or leftists/traitors that hate their own country and race.

Neither a nigger or a leftist, I'm just not a nationlist because there's very reason for me to feel proud about this rectangle.
Everything is a disappointment, I don't identify with portuguese faggots, never felt like I had any connection with tugas, I never cared about the football driven culture like you faggots who glue yourselves on the screens every weekend to cheer your favourite team of men chasing a ball.
Portuguese food is trash, pastel the nata is not even that good. Cod tastes horrendous and I find it unbelievable how escargot is an actual thing people in this country.
As far as how mentalities go around here, I hate how the first thing portuguese look forward to in the 31st of December is how many holidays they will have on next year (Apart from football relate stuff ofc).

Understand? Certainatly not a leftie faggot or a shitskin, I'm just far from being the typical portuguese who enages on sloth culture and pretends everything is fine and dandy as long as the sun shines and their favourite football team is winning the cup.

Attached: 1534894027473.png (625x773, 90K)

>lie about Portugal

What lie did I say btw?

imagine putting this much effort into typing all that shit out

Attached: 1532095966221.jpg (1440x900, 308K)

yes, it took me 30 minutes to write that essay

Attached: download1.png (225x225, 23K)

I understand him completely.

This is what the contemporany ((world)) has done with our youth, retards like this guy were made by the maxist propganda, ethno-masochist one, anti nation one, anti-family teached in our schools but also on TV.

Portugal is probably one of the most glorious countries that ever happen to exist, just look at history.

No country is perfect tard, it's just amazing how you max what is bad, even saying ridiculous stuff like "our food is trash" when it's the other way around, even said by the entire world.
And what have you done to try to change what is bad? i bet you have done zero.
btw i don´t care about football too

Nah, Portugal is cool.

lel

oh god I fucking want a gf
I think I'm going to start hitting on my coworkers

Attached: 1517970247307.jpg (320x240, 28K)

Agreed. I visited Porto recently -- what a shithole. The food wasn't great either. Literally traveled to Spain after a day there, visiting a small city west of Salamanca. I have to say I had better food there than one of the more highly-recommended restaurants in Porto; in fact, it was some of the best food I've ever had -- in some small, unsuspecting Spanish city.

Just post more irene and stfu.
Btw... Irene deleted her instagram

except she didn't you fucking faggot. she just blocked your creepy ass

Sorry white boy but she only dates gypsies

Attached: 325236.jpg (410x317, 28K)

Attached: 1534117369211.jpg (960x720, 179K)

She indeed deleted it

Attached: 39119747_1139059209578652_5988860452891787264_n.jpg (720x1280, 144K)

>Portugal is probably one of the most glorious countries that ever happen to exist, just look at history.
>muh history
>muh glorious history

Fuck off you think that way because your history teacher taught (no teached btw) you that only portugal was on top of discoveries. That's a lie btw, portugal was far from being #1 during that era. Spain, UK and france were far greater that Portuguese, we just happened to have geographical advantage so we would set sail for foreign crowns. The reason why the past looks so glorious is because the present is such shit that is creates such big contrast.

While you cling into your mediocre history and delight yourself drinking beer under the sun, I prefer to be the leader who has his own set of standards and goals instead of your predefined ideologies that were inherited due to the lazy culture you grew on.

>And what have you done to try to change what is bad? i bet you have done zero.

too much nepotism and aristocracy on this shithole
why would I focus on working on stuff to change a place I never felt connected to? Rather be busy on improving myself alone :^)
portuguese only drag me down like they have done so far

> "our food is trash" when it's the other way around, even said by the entire world.

You know user, if you go look up vids about people eating food abroad, they will always tell you it's delicious despite how horrible it really is. You could find someone eating some cockroaches in India and they will tell you it's a delicacy and you should try. Of course you'll find travellers talking about good stuff on Travel channel. Would make little sense to make a travelling docummentary focusing on bad stuff

wtf HELLtugal?

Attached: 1538236837385.png (1350x710, 51K)

Are you her facebook friend?
Post pics pls

>Fuck off you think that way because your history teacher taught (no teached btw) you that only portugal was on top of discoveries.

No fuck you scum, i didnt learn history from memes or from commie teachers, thats for you peasant.

But, let's make it clear Portugal was the first european country that basically expanded western civilization across the entire planet earth, built schools (jesuits), massive churches, commerce, palaces, founded cities (for example Nagasaki), built roads, converted asians,africans, amerindians to christian fate. Spread western tecnology (for example fire weapons to japan), all the logistics, intercontinental navigation and tecno the first europeans to arrive to all those places, and map them it's even ridiculous with just 1 million population. 3 or 4 times less than France, Britain, Germany or Spain. Do you have any ideia of what is that?

>muh glorious history

I know commies don´t like it, so dont you, they always try to erase the past of europa, to downgrade our achievments.

>why would I focus on working on stuff to change a place I never felt connected to?

Good just leave it, dont say that you are portuguese or european, just go to live into some third world shithole and never speak our language again, you should also change your name and become like a gypsy, a pária without land, roots, family or bloodline.
One less scumy to worry about.

Attached: portuguese_XVI_century_paineis_sao_vicente_2portugal_by_nunogoncalves_ed12.jpg (726x484, 117K)

>No fuck you scum, i didnt learn history from memes or from commie teachers, thats for you peasant.
>But, let's make it clear Portugal was the first european country that basically expanded western civilization across the entire planet earth, built schools (jesuits), massive churches, commerce, palaces, founded cities (for example Nagasaki), built roads, converted asians,africans, amerindians to christian fate. Spread western tecnology (for example fire weapons to japan), all the logistics, intercontinental navigation and tecno the first europeans to arrive to all those places, and map them it's even ridiculous with just 1 million population. 3 or 4 times less than France, Britain, Germany or Spain. Do you have any ideia of what is that?

So basically the pioneers in globalism right? How can you be such a nationalist while being proud of a history that perpetrates globalism? You should Imperialist at this point.

Attached: 86b12e15d75362c461df8aa91a3554cd.jpg (235x227, 11K)

Fuck off nigger

Try harder brainlet
globalism as world commerce boom is not the problem, the problme is mass immigration, and the erase of identities.
Africa must remain africans, europe must remaisn european, asian must remain asian.

>Whiteness is just something the Nordics and Germans spout just to get the English's and the Dutch's achievements by proxy
Why would they? Germany alone outperforms all mixed race PIGS shitholes combined
>Portugal is probably one of the most glorious countries that ever happen to exist, just look at history.
LMAO

Attached: 930B1E35-61D1-488F-9DC2-F113A53C5527.png (1371x1828, 167K)

but user, you just said portuguese spreaded their influence all over the world even converting asian to christianism, building churches and fouding cities. Is this not a way of globalism?

>"It's cool as long as it doens't affect me"
right?

Attached: (you).png (257x277, 82K)

even more portugese actively race mixed with native population, literally doing all that Jow Forums today finds abhorrent. why were the portugese and spanish the only race mixers among the colonialists?

History speaks for itself.

1 million people

Attached: 08_4_discoveries_by_country_first_to_reach22.jpg (2557x1173, 613K)

That only happened in the colonies were the first conquistadors were sent, our women didn´t made the trip.

Also this is not true:

>why were the portugese and spanish the only race mixers among the colonialists?

Just look to all the caribbean islands controlled by the english, french and dutch, just look to ducth suriname to haiti, just look to african americans that are on average 20% european, where do you think they got it? yes the brits.

Because racemixed people (that includes the jews too) seldom can comprehend the value of racial purity. For example, before the colonial era, Iberians were busy breeding with based kikes that converted to Catholicism
>History speaks for itself.
Yeah, thanks for Brazil mate!

I can be proud of their achievments, but not agree with all things they have done son. other user

>Yeah, thanks for Brazil mate!

Yeah, thanks for Pakistan, India, Belize, Jamaica, Sudan, Palestine...

....Nigeria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Namibia, Papua New Guinea...
they are great

portugese and spanish were the only ones that actively tried to convert and assimilate native populations, everyone else viewed them as subhuman. there's a reason that only latin america has a thing called mestizo. some anglos and dutchies bedded native women, but it wasn't systematic.
cmon user, saying anglos racemixed to the same degree as portugese and spanish is just disingenuous

Except if not for the British Empire paki/nig/indian numbers would be higher today

pakis been there for ages, but pardos and mestizos didn’t exist before Iberian tards arrived to South Americas

>portugese and spanish were the only ones that actively tried to convert and assimilate native populations, everyone else viewed them

Show me one single of our old colonies that was populated only by portuguese people, just one, please. You have none, zero, because we never had the numbers to do it. Portugal never meant to create countries anywhere, just to trade and extract resources to gain comparative advantages and monopoly over the land and the sea. We never had the population to do that.

>mon user, saying anglos racemixed

it's a fact, african amarecians - 40million of them are on average 20% european, that was done by the brits.

Attached: americans1_23andme.png (960x960, 282K)

>digitalcommons.calpoly.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?referer=https://www.google.com/&httpsredir=1&article=1008&context=forum
basically anglos and dutch viewed miscegenation as disgusting and it was forbidden, as it was feared the race mixed offspring would be closer to european and more likely to revolt (funny how that was exactly what happened, didn't holland colonize indonesia up until the 1970s or something?)

Mm grayons
How is it race mixing?
Semites have negroid dna

>Show me one single of our old colonies that was populated only by portuguese people, just one, please
did i ever imply that? I said portugese race mixed. they took alot of native women, fucked them, had a lot of sons and converted them all to christianity. Anglos, french, dutch didn't.

>basically anglos and dutch viewed miscegenation as disgusting and it was forbidden

Explain all the carabean islands, explain dutch Suriname, do you know whats suriname?

In fact Portugal and Spain were the first european countries to have a purity of blood laws with the inquisition, you should know that better than anybody else.

Illiterate brown semites had no reason to feel superior to amerindians.

Attached: 1537994653392.png (710x577, 30K)

baka all these poortugeese ruining an Irene thread

Attached: 1533935395694.jpg (2048x1536, 406K)

>Anglos, french, dutch didn't.

already debunked:

Not a drop of Sudanese ethiope or kenyan dna

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-15-24-16.png (720x1280, 601K)

That's funny americanmutt, because even the term white was coined by iberians.

Attached: atonsu_et_do_white_term002.png (1370x574, 121K)

portugal and spain, not brazil and latin america. how are you denying this? it's fucking known fact that spaniards and portugese race mixed, cmon user i could look up sources but i really can't be bothered

talked with a backpacker who spent some time in Portugal
he was amazed by the generosity and hospitality there
the portuguese are good people

Unironically this

At least injuns don’t have unevolved monkey blood. You can even be a Nobel prize winning rocket scientist, but if you happened to be 1/512 semitic, you are just as subhuman as a nigger

I'm not dening that first spanish and portuguese arriving there havent done it, what i'm saying is that the french, dutch and brits had their share too

Its a known fact you are mixed with negroids somalians north africans and ethiopes which is why you are ruled by ashkenazi with pokish blood

scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S0102-01882015000200017&script=sci_arttext&tlng=en
>The incentives which the Pombaline Consulate gave to mixed marriages between Indians and Portuguese are interpreted in the historiography as a powerful fact in the social and cultural assimilation of Indians. It is postulated in a more or less mechanical manner, that miscegenation resulting from inter-ethnic marriages exercised, or had the power of exercising, a deleterious effect on the social organization of Indians as a specific ethnic group, differentiated in the colonial world

Without the new world no obe would think of Portugal at all.

Yeah and emancipation of various “White passing” mutts was a norm in your society

Ever heard of one drop rule?

And that would be great

Attached: portugal-coliseu_recre39_mpsaudacao.jpg (636x350, 46K)

yes but it wasn't systematic, it was frowned upon. it was literally portugese colonnial policy to race-mix and assimilate native population to portugese culture.
Anglos and dutchmen discouraged racemixing as they viewed natives as savages

Which is why you consider ethiopes somalians and quadroon nafris white.

Attached: download (31).jpg (263x191, 19K)

They were 300 years later during industrial age.

Not a drop of ethipoe or somalian blood

Attached: com-spanish-consul-72315.jpg (584x360, 33K)

Some of the rulers in the new world used that because they had not the numbers.

>Anglos and dutchmen discouraged racemixing as they viewed natives as savages

Happned in mass the same way, een if brits had take their women there.

>low k run.

noice one pal

Attached: dna_-autotom6-1-averag-e1_2om161.png (1256x1240, 246K)

Why didnt portugal remain islamic?
Wht cant portuguese be muslims?

doesn't matter the numbers. we're talking about how portugese had the official policy of globalism

>psuedo science
Kek

tfw i've seen her IRL

>docs.google
>nigger free Greece
>part nig Estonia
LOL
Bullshit starting from the very first line

Attached: 79155751-FE20-43CA-8ABC-A03EBBBA6724.jpg (2048x1354, 2.53M)

Portugal and Spain were born agaisnt the moors/muslims

Attached: reconquista1-0_12portugal16.jpg (2362x1655, 432K)