Your country's food was so shit that you tried to conquer the world to find ingredients to better it

>Your country's food was so shit that you tried to conquer the world to find ingredients to better it.
>Still has same shitty foods.

What they mean by this?

Attached: IMG_5927.jpg (195x172, 22K)

>>Your country's food was so shit that you tried to conquer the world to find ingredients to better it.

The other foods were shit too, they just chose to stick with the shit they can tolerate.

They don't have the same shitty foods, they have potatoes, tea, beans, and tomato sauce now

>imagine being English farmer during the 13th century and unseasoned food is the norm

Attached: IMG_3335.png (304x288, 22K)

Ironic considering Jap cuisine consisted of nothing but rice, fish and seaweeds for the longest time.
You had no ingredients, no spices, no meat.

>jap monkey thinks raw fish and rice rolled up in seaweed is food

>unseasoned food is the norm
not true

we have seasoning plants even in the northernmost parts of the west.
But its not spicy in the same way

aren't you going to sleep?

>OI JUS GONNA GRAB ME A BIT OF A SNACK, BRUV

Attached: 25c6efef2ae849a688ee9924f5ee1de0.jpg (720x960, 201K)

i think english farmers during the 13th century cared more about getting food than getting seasoned food.

also, the uk has good and bad cuisine, like every other culture. stop the hate

>i think english farmers during the 13th century cared more about getting food than getting seasoned food
What are you talking about? White people have always been privileged and have never had to worry about food.

Rather have this on a cold day than any Asian, French or Italian food tbqh

I see nothing wrong with that looks delicious desu

english people today still need a seasoning loicense

looks good, whats the problem?

Someone explain to me the rationale behind an Italian thinking he has any grounds to use this meme without a meme licence?

we've got takeaways now

bangers and mash is a taste of home. england. the land our grandparents fought the nazis for.

fookin wog bastids lemme tell ya

Attached: 1538064478195.png (579x536, 86K)

The only seasoning you slitty eyed fucks understand is sodium.

All of your notable cuisine is counterfeit Chinese food, uncooked fish, literal seaweed or from a badly translated Portuguese cookbook.

Also, you eat our curry once a week so fuck off.

Attached: 1530471888647.jpg (731x483, 40K)

>licence

*loicence

Zitto animale

The English gave the world mashed potatoes, roast beef, and pancakes(really Scottish, plus fried chicken) which means I'm willing to overlook their jacket potatoes and chip buttes