Is biz stocking up on eth?

Attached: eth.png (325x325, 24K)

100 ETH checking in. When moon? When binance?

Will be buying first whole ETH by the end of the week, flippening soon

sold literally everything into ETH to have enough for the upcoming staking which requires you to own at least 1500 ETH, that is the end game.

Nice work, I agree staking ETH will be the endgame for a lot of us I imagine.

Next year will be exciting.

Sharding is never going to happen. Miners like Bitmain will BTFO out the price when ETH tries to go PoS

Why would they do that when they hold hundreds of thousands of ETH?

PoW is making them billions. There is zero incentive for them to support ETH going PoS

Staking.

Which interferes with their mining and hardware selling operations. Don't delude yourself if you think miners are going to support ETH in the future

>thinking that some ausititc group can change the price

Who cares? Miners got rewarded, now they are no longer needed. Nothing they can do about it.

If you don't care about entities who probably hold millions of ETH. You'll get a rude shock when they start to get upset and the average speculator starts to panic

400 ETH reporting for giggles.

nop but I am stacking up some cheap BAY, decentralized marketplaces is all that matter in crypto, and BAY is the only one doing it right

Attached: bale.png (557x565, 684K)

Really 1500? I thought 1000.

Waiting for 400

Buy my BitBoost bags.

Will add to my stack around $350 or so.

>Will add to my stack around $350 or so.

You really expect this to retrace? The only reason for another crash like burger tax day is burgers cashing out for the 4th of July

We do have to buy our firecrackers and hotdogs and such, it's a big annual expense

Have you paid any attention to the way the market has been moving since December?

not only that i'm stacking up on ETH, i'm stacing up on tokens, specifically Hubiits (HBT)
it's price is still around it's ico, so my plan is make a semi risky move by investing in ETH make sound investment in HBT cause there's no exchange risk this way

Attached: hbt_kermit.png (640x339, 170K)

10 ETH is all I have. Won't make it

Why didn't you buy when it was $360 then?

And now we go back to the fact that staking gives them an economic incentive not to dump.