Those who say it is a "SCAM COIN". Are you doing this for fun or to accumulate more? Or are you serious?

Those who say it is a "SCAM COIN". Are you doing this for fun or to accumulate more? Or are you serious?

Because honestly, I don't see any real argument. Most FUDs are shitty.

Attached: 1525983798-illuminati.png (512x512, 292K)

Scam coin
Also black and gay

Shhhh not done accumulating

>I am so scared I had to make yet another RLC thread.

Buy your shit, shut the fuck up and fuck off. Nobody cares what you do with your money.

I'm done accumulating. 30k is enough to make it.

I'm just trying to understand the interest of the FUD people in such a stupid way.

Coin with fake partnerships and no real use cases. You fell for literally organized shilling from a discord group. Your money is not coming back bro sorry

There, for example, what's the point of saying that?

That's not true, and not funny. I can't figure it out.

Yet another example. 0 arguments, says things completely wrong. I still can't figure out the point.

There is no demand for computing, not even decentralized one, noone will use this market. As soon as it release it will have 0 customers and RLC will drop to 1usd.

Everyone is fudding it so I joined in because people don't listen to shills anyways. It's funny, I'm done accumulating anyways I just do it so retards can't get rich

Then I understand, maybe I'll start doing the same.

No demand?

This is undoubtedly why major companies invest millions in research and development in this field. They probably like to lose money

Intel partnership is fake
Fuck off with your baguette scam

Does Microsoft, Amazon, IBM, Salesforce view iExec as competitor that is a threat to their cloud business?

Centralized.

Imo, the only true competitor is GNT. And they focus 3D rendering...

Explain your point.
It is literally Intel that presented the project they are doing in cooperation with iExec during Consensus.

What's the coin called again? It's some coin I don't give two shits about either way.

RLC

Anyone can use this shit

Of course, companies often present their customers during events. It is well known, it is done all the time.

they also present a project that they develop together.

Silly.

They don't develop anything togethger, iexec is using a free download tool by Intel that's it. On par with Vechain BMW partnership

This

I give up here, most of you are too stupid.

You just don't have any arguments brainlet

Noone will use your intel pentium computing power brainlets... in 2 years they will buy their own quantum supercomputers and use it on their own...

Yes, I did 4 threads since sunday, just finished my bag under 24k. I read rumors in a Chinese telegram.

They develop a market prediction app together.

>accumulate
>not a meme
pick one

What rumors

Cloud computing is expected to be a 500 billion market by 2020.

Try harder

You need to do research yourself.
Chinese market don't know about iexec yet, only golem.
I buy because I think Chinese will appreciate the partnership and academy of science.
Here is good with finding projects for me, lots of you stupid still.

Scamcoin 101
Get rekt fucking idiot
Never buy a french Coin
They are all subhumans

Perfect example of how having a good product means shit in terms of return. This would've been worth high hundred millions or even billions had the team been located in the US or China.

Exactly. Nobody trusts the french fucks. And that´s for a reason. Because they are arrogant disgusting subhumans.

You know what, fuck it, this thing'll go to 300 € in 2 years.

We only need the power of positive collective thought.

I don't speak chinese
Are these rumors about listing on chink exchange?

I actively avoid European projects. Even outside of the fact that all eurofags are lazy and bad at communication/organization, european markets lack the connections to larger markets like US or Asia. I especially avoid slavic coins.

>On par with Vechain BMW partnership
yeah because BMW came out on stage and introduced a joint project that they had been working on with the Vechinks. are you absolutely retarded, like wearing mittens and a helmet while you post from your pink padded room?

Attached: 1520640818765s.jpg (249x237, 6K)

I have all my money in a chink coin. Feeling as comfy as you can with crypto

I got involved early on in the project and am close to the team. Literally the only thing they care about is the product.

There has been almost zero investment in advertising and hype... so much so that there have been regular complaints from the when moon crowd.

If RLC fails it will be in spite of the best efforts of the team. They have a clear vision and are fucking sprinting at it.

Well done user, I'm jealous. Only 2.5k RLC to my name.

There is no demand for computing. Simple as that

lol. hahahahah. then what is AWS?

When was the last time you or anyone you knew used computing

this.. everyone will buy their own quantum computer than paying some nerds for their computing.

Not saying we are talking about speculative bubble cryptocurrencies, what big company will use RLC ? noone !