What's their fucking problem? Arrogant motherfuckers

What's their fucking problem? Arrogant motherfuckers

Attached: Flag_of_France.svg.png (1280x853, 5K)

Admit it, we're better than you.

Attached: 812312878127.jpg (250x174, 5K)

sorry its in our blood
we're too great for a canadian to understand

Attached: 694px-Toison_d’Or_le_Roi_de_France.jpg (694x1024, 469K)

NO

based paste

>tfw mom's dna test said 8% french and mine didn't

Attached: sad pepe.png (500x421, 80K)

Did yours say 4% French?

third italian/third anglo/5% greek/11% irish/11% german and 6% polish but the last one I did said 6% nordic.

Still no french though.

Same company?

They just found you on the pavement, it happens sometimes.

jew

yes. They updated and now I'm not nordic anymore.

Maybe they used different definitions? One test lists Normans as Nordic and the other as French?

Attached: 6a2cc67c3d108cbef462482a6887f0a5.jpg (400x558, 78K)

They can't stand that after all the fighting with england the world ended up speaking english and no country of any relevancy speaks french

I can understand their hate of the english though

still doesn't say anything like that.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

Northwestern Europe clearly includes France on that

No it doesn't. France has it's own category. It isn't on mine.

Just because the germanic part circles a small portion of southern denmark does that make me danish too?

Genetics don't always stop at the modern borders.

i'm still not nordic even though my mother is partially and because of that i have uneducated faggots telling me i'm adopted.

leave my bf alone

Anglos always get mad when they realize France isn't a resort filled with cute bakers, café owners and chefs who live to serve them.
Get fucked.

we dont hate english and most people here don't know how important french was before
stop this meme

csq no french bvll bf

>Get fucked.
No FUCK YOU frog

Cruelty is an excellence of noble healthy high morale individuals, a non-country like mine deserves to be stomped on by stinky French camembert feet

french girls have the most putrid and terrible smelling feet because of all the cheese.

Attached: stinky french lady.jpg (1080x1080, 283K)

Why french are so shit at Monster Hunter?

>a 400.000 heads force of militarized napoleonic femmes marches into your country with their stinky bare feet, the smell alone is enough to leave every blade of grass burnt
How do you defend yourself?

I would just give up. French girl feet stink is enough to wilt all the flowers and crops for miles around, just by being barefoot. You cannot fight against it because the smell is invisible too. They also make wine by stepping on grapes with their smelly feet.

Attached: smelly wine.png (645x912, 564K)

Based girl feet smell poster

A french girl aired her flats out in my room and stuffed her socks in my air conditioner, blowing the warm polluted air around my house. I died from the smell :(

If only they would wash them

Attached: french girl.jpg (1200x910, 227K)

Their master plan is to return France to its former glory and achieve world domination by suffocating Anglos with their women's foot stink

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (896x501, 628K)

Wish I could lovingly kiss the FUCK out of her sweet neck

I don't want to get gassed by stinky french girl feet though. The old cheese smell rotting your lungs must be very painful.

show your pale, smelly french feet

Attached: smelly french.jpg (850x597, 105K)

They're not for you, why would you care ? Stick to your trash mulatto race

Kill yourself this very instant

very mean

Attached: sad remu.jpg (850x756, 176K)

>wears that stupid hat
>still gets disrespected and largely ignored openly by his vassals until the 1600's

>still gets disrespected and largely ignored openly by his vassals until the 1600's

Attached: 1517794102154.jpg (480x439, 25K)

the crown's power was already greatly centralised by philip augustus, louis xiv's absolutism wasn't about countering feudalism but limiting the power of institutions such as parliaments and the court

Whatever F*nce is still a meme country built on cultural genocide in the Vergonha.

>look i posted that wikipedia word again i'm so clever and well read

hey French people i'm reading Cyrano de Bergerac rn. thank you for such a drama

>look i posted that wikipedia word again i'm so clever and well read
Not really an argument, P*risian

hey French people i'm reading Les 120 Journées de Sodome rn. fuck you for such degeneracy

stay mad leaf youll never be french

Attached: 8dabb014-1842-46c9-b480-72c8d04952d1.jpg (1234x1070, 68K)

Someone French user pointed out his disgusting Québécois accent and now he wants to tell everyone that the French are arrogant and have a problem.

not only france but other white is so Arrogant.

Why now?

>Les 120 Journées de Sodome
wtf

In their defence, it has 0 incidents of octopus sex

Attached: 51ARaBT9DbL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 36K)

just watched the trailer. is it the epitome of French literature?

*puts needles in your food*|

There's no need for racism.

Genes tend to be kind of continuous and considering that you are the apex Euromutt, I'm pretty sure that the 4% borderline "french" DNA got classified as something else in the test. If you are having doubts about your mother being your mother then compare your mtDNA haplogroups.

rude pêh

It's not without substance. The French are rightly proud of their culture. They've achieved more than just about any other nation of their size.

I'm not arrogant. I know France is a shithole. That's why many Frenchmen immigrate to Quebec, the USA, London and Switzerland.

> I know France is a shithole.

t. Mahmadou de Marseille

pure merde

Stupid colony

mais va te pendre pélo

No matter where you are, you will still be an arab

Shit wine.

Attached: light_weights.jpg (1260x1260, 337K)

>drunktugal

>winetugal

pd mdr

Attached: binrb.webm (854x480, 571K)

unironically yes

kek

jpp

I like France, at least the parts I've travelled to

First girl I ever kissed was French (I was like 3 or 4)

Got interviewed by a French guy for a bank job on Friday.
I wrote him a thank you letter cause my mom told me to. I don’t know if that’s normal in France or if i just looked like a fag.

No one cares about shitty local dialects, it's way better without them. If they wanted to keep them they shouldn't have been our little bitches.
Pic related is what happens when filthy Pr*vinciaux try to go against the BPC (Big Parisian Cock).

t. Parisien

Attached: muret.png (321x857, 312K)

>that flag

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

I moved to Québec, the rest of the country might as well not exist pêh.

based french girls introducing european men to love since time immemorial