Salvini visiting tunisia two days ago, did you notice anything :^)

Salvini visiting tunisia two days ago, did you notice anything :^)

Attached: 42761265_10156553081725053_1016563886461026304_n.jpg (960x632, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.it/20180928/matteo-salvini-tunisia-migrants-repatriate
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hannibal behind it?

What am I supposed to notice?

him telling you guys to close your borders and stop migrating to italy?

and also to take back the 45 deported tunisians

Yes

Attached: 1515670069536.jpg (300x300, 6K)

Well his cross of the Alps is a very relevant episode of your history, i see nothing wrong with it.

(except it's a shit painting)

Where are the angry italians when i need them ?

Attached: 1534637101231.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I'm sorry, the Scipio-Hannibal confrontation isn't seen as an Italy-Tunisia match, both are very respected, Carthago delenda est is just the epilogue.

Is it new? It looks very modern, like it was done by Jack Kirby or one of his contemporaries

Attached: 479295-1409751451.jpg (2000x943, 1.9M)

take them back
thelocal.it/20180928/matteo-salvini-tunisia-migrants-repatriate

It looks SO BAD, i could've done so much better, institutional meetings and press conferences deserve so much better.

the tunisianhave much more microphones

what does it represent?

Because we are loud.

You're just mad because the guy you got to do yours couldn't draw elephants for shit

Attached: Hannibal_in_Italy_by_Jacopo_Ripanda_-_Sala_di_Annibale_-_Palazzo_dei_Conservatori_-_Musei_Capitolini (2456x1727, 2.25M)

wtf tunisia is white

Attached: sila.jpg (800x449, 279K)

No, that's much better, at least there's some shading instead of looking like it was made with stencils.

Yeah it was made by a tunisian called Hamida Ouahada apparently, but i can't find him in google he wasn't known.

Attached: 25591961_1006175226187219_1115066198636562659_n.jpg (960x502, 113K)

>be hannibal
>be tunisian sandnigger
>try to invade rome with some fucking elephants
>plan fails (obviously)
>hannibal the nigger tries to run away
>romans chase him all the way back to his pathetic country, destroy its fucking city, kill, rape and enslave every single tunisian nigger alive and annex their whole territory making them regress back to the stone age

Tunisia is so fucking pathetic it's funny.

We'll take you seriously when you stop larping as dirty arabs

You're wrong, 'cause Hannibal was great, but (thankfully for us) he was kept down by their élites of kikeish merchants at the top of Cartagine.

you got one

Ummm bud it worked out and he terrorized the areas in north italy and around rome but the failing of other commanders and the (probably corrupt) shitheads at the capital who didn't send reinforcments to end it caused his plan to fail

stupid HON HON

Attached: honn-on-hon-je-french-military-history-in-1-picture-25044724.png (500x527, 35K)

both tunisia and italy are shameful versions of what u once were

there is no point in getting angry(if u are italian) or proud (if u are tunisian) over ancestors that would disown you

>over ancestors that would disown you
lol, republican and early-empire Romans would've disowned the late-empire ones, the pendulum has never ceased to swing.

Maybe maybe... but i know your aztec ancestors will disown you spanish rapebabies for sure, for tarnishing their homeland and losing their history :^)

Attached: téléchargement.png (750x503, 1.08M)

answer me shitskins

if only you read the thread

I knew i should have posted it tomorrow before macaco hours.

Attached: 1521141594429.jpg (1171x936, 87K)

Rome was just the original Russia. The Meatgringer strategy is the oldest trick in the book for overpopulated shitholes

Attached: 3498673489.png (296x447, 172K)

They both look like generic meds

So arabs

Italians don't really hate Hannibal from what I've seen.

Hannibal killed Romans, not Italians

No, Arabs are typified by Gulfies and much darker

So arabic.

Your iberian ancestors were just cannon fodders for both armies back then

Everything below pyrenees and below the po is arabic no exceptions.

Med = arab.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-21-42-27.png (720x1280, 730K)

So were you. Hannibal was Phoenician dumbass

Still got some carthage skulls in graves in Typical trophy manner

Just ignore him and laugh at him

After the roman army destroyed hannibals troops Iberians raided and genocided every nafri.

>Hannibal was Phoenician
Really ? oh wow ? what a great discovery.
Aha surely the whole aristocrat class were phoenicians...even hannibal's sister married a numidian/berber and his barcid family came from cyrene,libya. It's much more complicated than carthage was simply phoenician

We cucked you back so hard you still can’t recover from irrelevance
THis

I was being sarcastic here btw for those who don't have the aptitude to recognize sarcasm
>Really ? oh wow ? what a great discovery.
Aha surely the whole aristocrat class were phoenicians

t.italian immigrant in uk

>Italian
Lombardian. Italian is fake ethnicity, I’m Italic

How disrepectful is that? To mock someone who has visited your country like that? Maybe we should start advertising campaign for tourism to Tunisia with ISIS shooting you hahaha

>north italian
Then you are a gaul-visigoth-ostrogoth-norman or one of the germanic tribes rapebaby
He said that WE send them criminals and such, no respect for someone who started being disrespectful.
>Maybe we should start advertising campaign for tourism to Tunisia with ISIS shooting you hahaha
Except they shot you the brits on the beach

Attached: 1477028389217.jpg (661x627, 81K)

Great idea, I’ll write it to Salvini
>Then you are a gaul-visigoth-ostrogoth-norman
How numerous do you think they were? Northwestern admixture never exceeds 10% in Northern Italy. We are Italic proper.
>He said that WE send them criminals and such, no respect for someone who started being disrespectful.
But that’s the truth. Would he behaved more respectful, if he lied to your face? Just being honest, because I don’t even like Salvini. he is a cuck. And why should Tunisians be in Italy in any numbers? It’s not your country

You don't get it do you ? He said it like we deliberately send criminals to italy, like our coast guards are not doing shit in stoppping and dealing with immigrants.
>why should Tunisians be in Italy in any numbers? It’s not your country
And when exactly did i say that there should be tunisians in italy or anything like that ? you can kill the immigrants for all i fucking care (not the migrants)

carthage vs rome. google punic wars

>He said it like we deliberately send criminals to italy
it can be true. Mexican government does it all the time
>like our coast guards are not doing shit in stoppping and dealing with immigrants.
they ignore migrants shitskins tho and don’t react. do you want more foreigners, levant arabs and niggers in Tunisia?

>it can be true. Mexican government does it all the time
You've got a wild imagination buddy but it's not surprising for someone in Jow Forums to have
>they ignore migrants shitskins tho and don’t react.
And you source is ???? Jow Forums ?
they always stop as much as they can and last year a coastal guard boat was accused of ramming and flipping an immigrant boat

Mexican government does provide illegals and repeated criminal offenders with routed maps to cross the US border, water, tents and food. Vicente Fox is on record admiring that. Why do you think Tunisian government can’t do that? They steal a lot of money and pretty corrupt. Why sending off criminal wouldn’t be possible for them. I don’t know about your cunt much and not presiding any charges. just curious
>they always stop as much as they can and last year a coastal guard boat was accused of ramming and flipping an immigrant boat
can you give me some articles about Tunisian immigration service?

Well we are not mexico now are we ? and again stop having a wild/deslusional imagination our gov isn't sending criminals. the immigrants are neets most of the time, stupid delusional neets that are looking for a """better""" life in europe and for a chance to get rich like some of the people who go there, think of just like the american dream that west euros had in 18-19th century.
>can you give me some articles about Tunisian immigration service?
idk what you mean and i don't know what the law says except from what i can remember which is if you get caught then you are jailed

imagine what it could've been bruhs....
elephant tours in New Carthage