Why america? for what purpose?

why america? for what purpose?

Attached: Screenshot (93).png (941x299, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States#Violent_and_nonviolent_crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/23/private-prisons-arent-that-big-a-deal/?utm_term=.c0acec3df5e0
globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Niggers in the western hemisphere are honestly off the charts problematic. I feel like I would feel safer in literal subharan African countries than in black American neighborhoods

does'nt going to prison make people more dangerous?

Armed robbery seems reasonable enough for jail, but like not paying debt on time? That sounds like abit too much

Attached: freedom.jpg (249x202, 8K)

There aren't nearly enough people in jail. I count dozens every day I go out who shouldn't be on the streets.

Because letting blacks kill each other without punishment is fucking retarded you dumb faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=UJOjTNuuEVw

"The U.S. incarceration rate peaked in 2008 when about 1 in 100 US adults was behind bars.[25] This incarceration rate exceeded the average incarceration levels in the Soviet Union during the existence of the Gulag system, when the Soviet Union's population reached 168 million, and 1.2 to 1.5 million people were in the Gulag prison camps and colonies (i.e. about 0.8 imprisoned per 100 USSR residents, according to numbers from Anne Applebaum and Steven Rosefielde).[52][53] The Soviet Union's incarceration rates from 1934 to 1953 were historically the world's highest for a modern age country, according to The Gulag Archipelago book (1973) by Nobel Prize winner Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn.[54] In The New Yorker article The Caging of America (2012), Adam Gopnik writes: "Over all, there are now more people under 'correctional supervision' in America—more than six million—than were in the Gulag Archipelago under Stalin at its height."[55]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States#Violent_and_nonviolent_crime

Attached: 1524663375149.png (863x908, 189K)

There are states that take it too far with some laws, but they've been largely softened now. The US used to have the 3 strike rule that gave out life sentences for 3 small time felonies, like possession of drugs even. Blacks have a cultural problem. The only thing they relate to nigger shit like broken english amd rap music. Blacks being a bit more connected to African history might unironically help

>Why does the American government do ____?

Because someone is making a lot of money. This is always the answer.

Are you too stupid to read my post and form your own sentence as a reply you dumb sub-chink?

Your posts are brainlet tier.

I do understand your post, but is that really a good idea?

Attached: Daniel-Shaver.jpg (1000x528, 107K)

They can't breed if they are locked up

thought so pussy, grow a spin insectoid

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison–industrial_complex

To put it simply, all over American privately owned prisons are built and run under contract with local/state governments wherein the owner will produce X amount of products/job openings in return the state must guarantee X amount of beds filled (beds filled meaning a prisoner incarcerated). The state must pay upkeep costs to the prison for every unfilled bed below their agreed amount.

This incentivizes the state to lower the bar for prison sentences, enact mandatory minimum sentences and just generally arrest people for very little reason.

The prison themselves use these prisons for labour, often simple on site manufacturing such as assembling products or creating clothing. The prison itself is allowed to pay the prisons essentially nothing or literally nothing depending on the state so profit margins are 100%. This is due to Americas constitution allowing slavery of convicts.

>Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

>except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted

Privately owned prisons make up a small percentage of all prisons.

>Calls others insectoids
>Supports mass incarceration
>

Ancap boot licker to the rescue.

YEAH

Attached: 1528132232378.png (931x820, 614K)

Because the same crime that gets a person put in jail for 2 years anywhere in the world will put them in jail for 10 years in the USA.

Mostly this though

Jow Forums2.0? Time for me to leave

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/08/23/private-prisons-arent-that-big-a-deal/?utm_term=.c0acec3df5e0

kys

write about it on your tumblr faggot

It's nocturnal hours for these cretins

This
A libertarian society in which the basic civil rights are guaranteed is always going to be superior to ancapistan. Change my mind.

Imaging confusing a libertarian for an SJW
The absolute STATE of American education
Go back to your white supremacist safe space if you are so scared of civil debates

Go to pol because I don't give a fuck about your political beliefs are retard

Go to a fucking winery for all I care you'd at least be in similar company

this isn't a cringe thread

kangaroo jack is the most relevant thing to ever come out of your country your opinion is meaningless

>only 20% of prisoners are in private prisons
still doesn't make them good.

>I don't give a fuck about your political beliefs
>Whines and stomps his feet demanding he leaves
Top zozzle

I don't think you understand just how animalistic some of us are. 1%, aka 1 in a hundred? Hell yeah I'd believe that 1 in a hundred """Americans""" have spent time in jail.

There are some seriously mean, and just maladjusted people out there. Especially in the cities. There are some fuckin' awful people in this world. 1% is easy to believe for me.

>What is a winery
American: A place where people whine

Private prisons aren't the only ones using inmate labor.

"At least 37 states have legalized the contracting of prison labor by private corporations that mount their operations inside state prisons. The list of such companies contains the cream of U.S. corporate society: IBM, Boeing, Motorola, Microsoft, AT&T, Wireless, Texas Instrument, Dell, Compaq, Honeywell, Hewlett-Packard, Nortel, Lucent Technologies, 3Com, Intel, Northern Telecom, TWA, Nordstrom’s, Revlon, Macy’s, Pierre Cardin, Target Stores, and many more. "

globalresearch.ca/the-prison-industry-in-the-united-states-big-business-or-a-new-form-of-slavery/8289

That is true, but rehabilitation has shown better results and lower recidivism rates(Recomitting crimes)in other countries.Shouldn't you guys at least give it a try?

It doesn't matter. The prison industry business is booming. This country is a full blown oligarchy and nothing's going to stop it until it collapses.

Good article. Another point the leaf made though is pretty important, that prisoner labor (in both public and private jails) is contracted out for pennies on the dollar.

No. Again, if Jimmy Two-Fingers gets caught stabbing a woman in a bar, and he's covered head to toe with tattoos, shows no remorse, and just being in the same room with him you can smell the blood in the air, fuck it.

Just get rid of him. Nobody cares. Fuck it and fuck them. Again, nobody cares. If you're going to deal meth and heroin, if you're going to steal cars for years, if you're going to shoot up a Walmart and steal some cash registers, fuck you. Fuck you and go away. That's the general thought process here.
Shut the fuck up weirdo

You are implying that the majority of our prison inmates are in for violent offenses, but lots of drug possession charges carry mandatory minimums of 5-10 or even 15 years.

k

Attached: 1516203445888.jpg (300x300, 17K)

certain minority

You're not trying to ask why he's trying to rob a Walmart. True, some people are fucked in the head but that's like 0.002% of any population you can find around the globe.

The sad truth is that your government and your lobbyists created an America which fucks poor people over at every turn. If you can give someone job opportunities, free time, enough money to survive etc there will be less incentive to rob shops or running with a gang.
On the other hand, corporations are earning millions by legally exploiting prisoners and giving them pennies on the dollar.

I can already see the same tendencies in my country where a coalition of neo-cons and pseudo-neocon alt-righters are trying to demolish the welfare state in favor of corporations.

The real problem is India. Don't fuckin tell me that less than 1% of them are criminal.

Go back:

Less than 1% of them are incarcerated, doesn't mean they're not criminal. Where do they even get the chinese incarceration figures from?