Forced to go to China for my job

So my employer is forcing me to transfer to the China branch of our company DESPITE having stated my preference for moving to Japan instead. Not going to quit my job over this since the pay and benefits are immensely comfy, but I’m worried I won’t be able to shitpost or visit many websites anymore thanks to their great firewall. So what should I be expect Jow Forums? I’m going to be in Beijing for 5 whole years...

Attached: 9B781F06-52B2-40E0-B96B-1163A763E2B2.jpg (629x505, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

epic.uchicago.edu/news-events/news/china-declared-war-pollution-and-four-years-later-its-winning
aljazeera.com/news/2018/03/study-china-winning-war-pollution-180313124014332.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-11/china-is-winning-its-war-on-air-pollution-at-least-in-beijing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then buy a VPN

Most VPNs don’t work in China anymore

>moved to totalitarian shithole
>biggest worry is lack of shitposting
Based Jow Forums poster

Attached: 1525913140734.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 81K)

>Beijing

Attached: ac-10821267.gif (79x79, 38K)

The fuck do you work as

>employer is forcing me to transfer to China
how the fuck is this even legal.
a*Glos are so weird man.

Attached: 1536940791462.jpg (952x500, 105K)

Islamic totalitarian shithole to communist shithole..

I pity your life

>Beijing for 5 whole years
oh my god... be sure the air you breathe is clean and the food you eat is safe...

Yellowfever faggots BTFO

Source? Because every single one that I use does.

t. Shanghai

epic.uchicago.edu/news-events/news/china-declared-war-pollution-and-four-years-later-its-winning

aljazeera.com/news/2018/03/study-china-winning-war-pollution-180313124014332.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-11/china-is-winning-its-war-on-air-pollution-at-least-in-beijing

Is wikipedia banned there?

some do though, you might as well check available VPN in China before you launch your duty there.

the chinese one is the english one isnt

>china has it's own wikipedia
I bet it's very non-biased and true to facts

wikipedia articles about jew-arab conflicts are also extremely different depending on what wikipedia you look.

Buy an oxygen mask and buy your food of Britain if you do not want to get sick.

I believe Jow Forums isnt banned there
However google and things ran by it (aka CAPTCHA) are.
You may have to buy a pass to keep posting here unless you can find a VPN

It's OK user , the transition might be good for you. Beijing has cleaned itself up quite a bit since the 90s, good food and booze is unbelievably cheap. Weibo is a good alternative to Jow Forums, full of wholesome family-friendly memes. Just don't fall for tea scams and you'll be fine!