Talking about the average person, via median, are Russians the most intelligent white people? Listening to them talk...

Talking about the average person, via median, are Russians the most intelligent white people? Listening to them talk, they sound far more clever, on average, than whites in other countries. Patricularly UK and US which I feel, on average, have less than normal IQ.

Attached: HIST0315__37157.1480510057.600.400.png (600x300, 316)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trends_in_International_Mathematics_and_Science_Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_in_International_Reading_Literacy_Study
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only the high iq ones use english speaking internet.

Attached: russome.jpg (121x125, 4K)

Well mostly high-iq Russians speak English

yep

Attached: 1514076072321.png (2994x1672, 2.1M)

>russians
>Wh*Te

Attached: uni.png (1081x564, 52K)

Attached: ACM.png (953x775, 60K)

/thread
If only our native language was English, you would've experience the huge wave of stupidity and degeneracy. Now may you thank God for that "natural firewall".

Same for Latin America and the Muslim world

>Poland
Are they our mongol brothers?

our IQ is rising

European Russia is high IQ
Caucaus is lower IQ

Attached: Russia Regional IQ.png (768x2338, 393K)

Russian population: 144.3 million
How fucking hard it is to get a handful of autistic geniuses and keep sending them to contests to win later to be used up for your political propaganda?

This is natural filtration. Smarter people come to big cities. Caucasians have muscularity cult, but they can be also smart.

stfu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trends_in_International_Mathematics_and_Science_Study
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progress_in_International_Reading_Literacy_Study

We are only 9th by population

Just curious how much of Russia's success here is due to jews. Their greatest mathematician (Perelman) is a jew after all.

In school i participated in physics and math Olympiads (regional (state) level), and i seen no jews. But i live in minority republic. Then i was studied in Moscow university of nuclear physics, and saw only few jews. Tbh i like them, they did a lot of good things for country, and i found local western intolerance is degenerative.

In Sugonyev’s data, it becomes even more distinct, with IQ rising in the areas of Finno-Ugric admixture, and falling as one goes south and east.
Most Russian Jews went to Israel, Germany and the US, there's only a small community left in Russia, so they don't make a big difference. It's Finno-Ugrics who are the smartest group of the country now

a

Perelman wasn't born mathematican. It's soviet education made him.

Most finno-ugrics in Russia live rural lives so I doubt they are high IQ. But the ones that assimilate are clearly superior to Slavs and can easily dominate them with their superior intelligence. (Putin, Anton Vaino)

russians are used to use allot of different words because in russian, there are many words that mean the exact same thing but that are only grammatically correct if the subject has a certain gender and where it is placed in the sentence. also with tense, you don't just ad an ed to the end to make it past tense. their whole language is completely fuck

no, they are getting dumber

were you "racially aware" as a kid though?
maybe i was especially autistic, but I've only started to be conscious on what guy is what race in uni, and that roughly corresponds with me discovering imageboards including this cesspit

though yeah most last names in math/physics/informatics competitions (i also took part on up to state level) seemed slavic. those I remember now are generally russian, ukrainian, polish

Attached: 1522.png (817x443, 34K)

Tbh, i started to notice jews only in uni. As i said i live in ethnic republic and so we have different types of people.

That’s not true and gay.

No

Attached: file.png (1160x1190, 152K)

>Lower than niggers in america
LMAO

Just look at the same map in America. Notice something? Look at the States with a large amount of blacks.

Attached: 2017121102.png (1600x1046, 611K)

Your 2015 IQ is 98.8 which is above the American average

Attached: 2015 IQ.png (628x2482, 194K)

>The same level as useless spaintards
LMAO

Same. I'm Tatar myself, but i didn't give a shit about mine or anyone's ethnicity until i started visiting Jow Forums. Seems like local degeneracy has got me.

>Ukraine
>93
Kekeke
t. 115

It's the high testosterone levels
Testosterone is linked to both physical prowess and muscularity, but lesser known are it's properties affecting the brain, in fact a man with high testosterone is more level-headed, rational and sharp than a low-testosterone beta male
And we RUS BULLS have the highest testosterone levels in the world, praise be to SVAROG

Attached: Screen shot 2018-04-02 at 9.10.35 PM.png (395x573, 338K)

Aптeкaн, пpивeт, a я дyмaл ты yмep.

no
sorry, just wasn't the case in my math circle, at least judgign by our interactions with nerds of opposite sex

shut the fuck up you saint-petersburg fenno-ugric fake-russian nu-males, I would rip your soyboy heads off with a guillotine choke for misrepresenting my ZEMLYA this way

This which is true for basically everyone save for anglos on this site.

I wonder how you didn't even think about those Russians who can't speak English and whose speech you do not understand. How didn't it come to your mind? Or is it just another not serious bait thread?

>How didn't it come to your mind?
He's a brainlet, that's why he was in awe of quite possibly average intellect

So, the conclusion is that only those who speak foreign language here have high IQ. Does it mean that if we will switch our lingua franca to made up shit like Esperanto we will cut off all the brainlets on this website, and thus make our discussion qualities far better?

We should really consider that option.

>trying to meme dead-on-arrival shit like Esperanto
Thanks, I'll take a language with a plethora of literature and other culture behind it over something like that

>Russians the most intelligent white people

Yes

The Westerners are brainwashed.

>you don't just ad an ed to the end to make it past tense

>while in English
go - went
think - thought
keep - kept
come - came
run - ran
eat - ate

You might have some sort of autism

Judging by the lowest internet examples like youtube or facebook comments, Russians seem considerably more ignorant and stupid than average Westerners, I mean to the point of complete inability of expressing the thought salad they possess in writing. Don't really know what are you talking about. Maybe you're just exposed to Russians, who at least managed to learn a bit of English, you never witnessed real Russian plentiful bydlo.

Attached: 1525714118129.png (629x497, 494K)

This proxy shit is getting pretty rich.

Finnic genes

Attached: 1525714060190.png (1629x521, 75K)

Russians genocided Finnics in RF area.

True story 2bh

Attached: Screenshot_2.jpg (646x855, 123K)

Based. Fuck poetryfags. Dostoyevsky>bag of dicks>>>>>>>>>Pushkin

Sad but no

baka not even St.Petersburg

Attached: 1537194514529.png (510x332, 66K)

baka