REKTQUEST NETWORK

so a business owner was asked on /cc if she was using Request to accept crypto payments

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/8l747f/1_month_since_accepting_currencies_for_my_beef/

her reply just made me sell 100k

Attached: REKTQUEST.png (1045x527, 52K)

Lmao REQ is weord and creepy. Coimbase is american and trusted.

>paying 5-10x the fees and not having complete ownership of funds
El em ay o. This is why women shouldn't be in business, they will never innovate, to their own disadvantage.

>looks absolute fire

Fuck i hate reddit so much

this, she's just stupid and doesn't even bother to search for cheaper alternatives because ''MAH COINBASE, THE BEST AND THE MOST TRUSTED COMPANY''

Even Jow Forums uses coinbase commerce to pay for Jow Forums pass, lol, u really think anyone would trust some unknown req as their payment processor when there is a trusted company like coinbase around? lol

Attached: 1526974726287.jpg (428x368, 26K)

>trust some unknown
>decentralised network
uhhhhh

Attached: ble.png (842x792, 82K)

even worse lol

Holy shit this FUD is weak as fuck. Try harder.

It's a meme, brainlet. What kind of retard doesn't trust coinbase?

So Jow Forums is supporting Coinbase now...

I hope to god these are bait. Request is a DECENTRALISED NETWORK, you don't have to trust anyone

Haha dude that meme is so epic, haha like if we joke about it being weird and creepy maybe it will deflect from the fact that req put out a mainnet that is essentially a pre pre alpha and literally doesnt function as outlined in the whitepaper and it is now finding its true value of literally nothing right now ahah memes lmao epix

CREEPY AND WEIRD

This.

WEIRD AND CREEPY

you obviously never read the whitepaper smelly pajeet, else you would know that the mainnet we got is EXACTLY the mainnet that was promised from pre ICO.

Holy shit just went all in on UUU.

I as a REQ fudder think REQ unironically failed because it was WEIRD and CREEPY. This picture just proves it, why would use something weird and creepy calleed "REQ" when she can use a trusted american company where she has some sort of insurance when dealing with.

the word you're looking for is "trustless"

Coinbase is the jew
Req is user
Or I just have a fetish for the underdog..
Oh, and 30k Req.
Yep, that is creepy.

I agree, the fud is ratching up so tightly on REQ, that Biz is now doing a complete180 and giving praise to Coinbase? The absolute state.......

This. That bitch is a fucking idiot paying coinbase commerce scammy af fees and more options LMAO they only support etherum, bitcoin, bcash, and litecoin. Stupid hoe is losing money due to her "I trust the jews more" fuk outta here

Lmao the weird and creepy meme is literally real. Some roastie doesn’t understand REQ and she doesn’t want to take the ten minutes to understand it’d be better for her as a business to use it so she just uses whatever is popular and has high status.

The roastie weird and creepy pasta was the only legitimate REQ FUD this whole time, women won’t use new things unless they’re shown to be high status or cool in some way.

Attached: 4323F557-4E11-4229-8D69-44E425EA304B.jpg (1200x948, 163K)

If you don't have to trust anyone, who are you going to sue in case something goes wrong? Decentralization is a downside for businesses, not an upside.
I would never trust my business to some decentralized shitcoin.

Me and my buddies are stackexchange backend developers, we could likely write the code for everything this token has achieved in an afternoon

Weird and creepy

sure you do buddy