Why does Russia let the beautiful culture of Karelia die?

Why does Russia let the beautiful culture of Karelia die?
youtube.com/watch?v=qBeFhHHEQdI

Attached: kareliaball.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Because russians are heroin addict dogs who can't even use a clean needle every time they want to escape their AIDS

Karelian is the official language of the Republic. Unlike Ukr*Inians we don't tell people which language they should use.

>Official language of the republic
>Still useless in the land because everything including higher education and work is in Russian
Yes great job

still more civilized than what whitefinns did in Vyborg

Don't you think that it's stupid idea to post Russian video to prove your statement, because it's clearly prove opposite?

>Karelian speakers in Karelia and Tver in 1924
~100 000 and 140 000
>Karelian speakers in all Russia in 2010
30 000
And somehow this is not recognized as a genocide. Russia deserves a holocaust solely for destroying the futures of Finno-Ugric nations

>Russian video
It's a Finnish video with Russian subtitles, just see the end credit idiot bydlo

>including higher education
Where in the world you can get good high education on some inferior language? They even use lot of Russian words for basic terms, moreover for scientific terms.

They have a different take on things.

Attached: Polandball Russia Mod Dream.png (625x5575, 188K)

who the fuck need those ooga-booga-tier languages kek

finno-ugric mutts have nothing but a Kalevala (written by Swedish man btw)

There are literally folklore band with that boomer at the end, stupid pekka
Russia do everything to let that culture live.

>written by Swedish man

Attached: bxeAwbN.png (625x626, 63K)

And that's a bad thing. Fucking commie shithead with their MUHH RUSSIAN OPPRESSION IS BAD MUH RUSSIAN NAZIS IS BAD REE

>Russia do everything
And yet the language will die in 30-50 years just like the rest of the oppressed Balto-Finnics

Attached: itämerensuomalaiset.jpg (3259x1077, 375K)

Elias Lönnrot is swedish name. It's not Pekka Valahuouenmen, it's Elias L-ö-n-n-r-o-t.

>written by Swedish
>written
So he wrote a collection of epic folk poetry? He merely collected them and arranged them

Attached: option.jpg (1137x1012, 100K)

Because there is just no point in inferior languages. Swedish language will die too eventually, look, all Swedes speak English and watch English-language TV shows and movies. There is no any point in Swedish language anymore.

What exactly do you expect contemporary Russia to do about it? Sure, it's not perfect (e.g. Putin recently made it so that minority languages can no longer be obligatory curriculum in schools, only optional), but in general all of the republics which have their own minority language have schools, TV stations, radio stations, publishing houses, etc. in the local language. In some cases, even some university courses and programs.

Language death is a problem everywhere which goes far beyond mere matters of policy. Trying to stop it is like trying to swim against a tidal wave; not impossible, but extremely difficult as you're opposed by an incredibly amount of inertia. For example, many students are allowed to take their final high school exams in their minority language, but almost none actually do this, opting instead to take their exams in Russian.

Putin is a self-hating Vepsian who should kill himself for becoming a cuck for the Russian USSR

Also, you say they'll die out in 30-50 years, but that's an exageration. Even ones like Karelian and Erzya still have tens of thousands of speakers; it'll take at least 2-3 generations for it to go completely extinct. And other languages like Udmurt and Mari have hundreds of thousands of speakers, those will take much longer to completely disappear.

>that's an exageration
>Even ones like Karelian and Erzya still have tens of thousands of speakers
They already have a few thousand dozen speakers. They've diminished over 100k speakers in less than a century

>Putin is a self-hating Vepsian
In all likelihood he did it just to increase his popularity prior to the recent elections. A lot of Russian parents in those republics are extremely butthurt about their Russian kids having to take a class for a minority language.

And the worst part is that Russians aren't even unique or weird in this regard. The best example is how INCREDIBLY butthurt English-speaking Canadian parents become when their retarded child is forced to take a French class (and that's for French, a language that is fairly relevant and useful!). And I don't even want to imagine the sheer levels of butthurt from dumbshit parents that would appear if their kids had to take classes in abo languages like Ojibwe. And this leads me to another point that's worth mentioning: compared to how other countries deal with their indigenous languages, Russia is actually fairly progressive, even compared to Canada, Sweden, etc.

Yeah but in all likelihood, even after it's reached very low numbers (

Hi Igor, go back to (Muscovite) Russia. Everything west of Novgorod is rightfully Balto-Finnic

Pathetic, I give proper arguments and all you manage to do is accuse me of being Russian.

If you must know, I'm not Russian, I simply happen to have a bit of knowledge regarding Finno-Ugric populations in Russia, especially in regards to the legislative context surrounding languages there.

GIVE ME FREE KARELIA OR GIVE ME DEATH

Attached: RÄÄÄÄ.jpg (600x595, 18K)

Now youre just complaining for sake of complaining
Go fuck yourself
Russia owes you nothing
You are a sjw degenerate spawn of satan jew that seeks to get offended on others behaf
Your dad should have beaten you instead of ignoring you

Karelia is your future, Pekka. No one can stop us.

My dad did beat me but at least he didnt get raped by s*rbs

So you agree with everythig else, considering how defenseless you are since you resort to insults like that

Nope but Russia really owns us for oppressing Karelians for more than a century now. Besides calling me an SJW because I stand up for my kinsmen is the same for calling you an ISIS terrorist because your country has muslims. By the way I lied about my dad. He was the best and most loving father I've ever had

>Why does Russia let the beautiful culture of Karelia die?
Russia is not a museum with a bunch of different languages and cultures in it. It's YOUR culture, karjalen man, it's YOUR fucking business. Spend YOUR OWN money to help YOUR language and culture live another day.
Why should some chuvash/tatar/russian or buryat pay you even a dollar to help your fucking snowflake lango survive? Do it by yourself

GIVE THEM INDEPENDENCE THEN AND GIVE IT NOW
YOUR PRESIDENT IS A BALTO-FINN HE SHOULD UNDERSTAND

Attached: angry pepe.png (900x900, 573K)

Based. No one cares lmao.

I CARE
IF KARELIA DIES SO WILL I

RIP pekka

Russia does more for ethnic and cultural minorities than pretty much any other in the world. 'official language' is a big deal. it's unreasonable to expect Russia to do even more

Because Karelians are commiting cultural suicide.
57.5% of Karelian men are married to Russian women. Likewise, 56.4% of Karelian women are married to Russian men.
Their offspring will identify as Russian.

>Nope but Russia really owns us
Holy shit you tragic creature, youre falling apart
You cant handle me and my tiny remarks without shitting yourself and shaking
Conduct yourself appropriately and stop bringing shame uposn yourself

The share of ethnic Karelians will continue to decline, until they become almost extinct.
Unfortunately the Russian census does not give you the option to pick "mixed ethnicity", so half Karelian-half Russian mutts will most likely just pick "Russian" as their ethnicity.
You have the same effect in the Komi republic.

Attached: file.png (1088x271, 54K)

DELETE THESE

Attached: angry wojak.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>half Karelian-half Russian mutts will most likely just pick "Russian" as their ethnicity.
This, pretty much. I live in minority region, and mixed ones, unless they grown up in some rural area(in that case they usually speak the minority language) choose russian.

Soon nobody will be speaking Finnish in Karelia and it will be glorious.

>let the beautiful culture of Karelia die
>let
They're not letting it die, they're killing it.

He has a sad, beautiful and contemplative eyes.

Slavs lack the empathic trait just like their gook distant cousins. This perfectly explains why most of the historical evidence of cannibalism in Europe is attributed to the Slavic people than any other European race.

all of the suffering throughout the ages havent been a percent of what the sl*void race deserves

Attached: 1427905196229.jpg (558x558, 68K)

Well, if most Karelians themselves aren't interested in their own culture, there's nothing we can do about it, as simple as that.

Interestingly the case with very small Northern ethnicities is opposite: half-Yukaghirs, half-Nivkhs etc. usually identify with these minor ethnic groups, maybe because they're eligible to various benefits from the state.

>I simply happen to have a bit of knowledge regarding Finno-Ugric populations in Russia
we get it, youre russian. no need to beat us over the head about it

Why did r*ssia kill
>Karelian
>Komi
>Erzya
>Moskha
>Mari
>Udmurt
cultures?