Are latin americans reluctant to immigrate unlike Muslims? The world needs them and they could be good immigrants

Are latin americans reluctant to immigrate unlike Muslims? The world needs them and they could be good immigrants

Attached: 7EEE99FC-8AB9-4884-9B43-AADCAFD2B740.jpg (610x733, 105K)

Have you seen Venezuela?

>Are latin americans reluctant to immigrate unlike Muslims?

No, they immigrate here all the time.

>The world needs them and they could be good immigrants

Yeah, they are good immigrants. They move here for work. The problem is that if they do it illegally, they avoid a lot of taxes and also they tend to bunch up in a few border areas/states and ruin the local economy (even though on a large scale the economy can absorb and even benefit from their employment)

They're all over Spain

In all seriousness my state is like 3% Hispanic and most people like them. They work multiple jobs and they're really good at their jobs.
I don’t want to turn the USA hispanic but I do like a lot of things about Mexicans and Mexican culture.

As a somewhat educated medium-lower class medican with college education I honestly don't have the guts to emmigrate, not even from my hometown since I have a huge familiar drive and I'm not a natural risk taker. My career choice makes things even more difficult since I have to get throu a lot of tests in order to exercise in Europe and North America.

The ones that decide to get away are the ones without formal upper education, senseless and spineless good-for-nothing brutes with criminal records.

Most of the guys I 've known to migrate to Spain are rich folks lured with the promise of a Master's degree or a PhD.

>Are latin americans reluctant to immigrate unlike Muslims?

There is a decent amount of people from South and Central America who move to the EU since it's easier to get a skilled visa then it is in the USA.

Still the wages in EU for skilled professionals aren't that high as they are in the US so there's less of an incentive.

My state is 38% white and 39% Hispanic
I'm going to raise that "Hispanic" percentage since my gf is Hispanic and our kids would legally be considered Hispanic

Attached: ummmm.jpg (261x193, 14K)

Good. The Castizo Empire will soon be materialzed with your generous contribution.

Pretty much this. Not to mention the languaje barrier, since english is the lingua franca. I'd much rather move to the USA midwest (the rest is shit) than Canada or Eastern Europe... Asia is WAY outta my league and I honestly don't like asian women desu.
I've always been fascinated with Poland, Finland and Czech Republic but learning a brand new languaje from scratch is tuff as hell.

>be Latino
>marry a white woman
>have one kid at most since white women don't breed
>be white man
>marry a Latina
>have like 3 or 4 kids
Damn I think Latinos are getting ripped off here

>tfw no latina gf

That's because all of your poorfags just jump the border, but we're full of Argies, Colombians, Peruvians, Ecuadorians...

I have many argie friends but I've barely interacted with the rest so dunno. Ecuatorianos were kinda famous for working in shitty cheap jobs.

>tfw no latina gf

We only immigrate to America

I feel bad for you, mijo. Listening a foreign spanish accent in your homeland must be difficult. I know it by first hand since there's been a recent swarm of dominicanos, salvadoreños y congolombianos coming into mexico. They're all uneducated criminal filth.

It's all social engineering, they want to mass import all of this escorias to create an economic bubble so we natives live in filth. Unironically it is harder for someone with a degree to get a chance in another country.

i would only emigrate to canada t.bh

kys

tfw a Colombian girl is responsible for making me only like Latinas

kys

Race mixing is evil.

kys

Is there banter between you guys like Pomies vs Aussies, etc.

Cunts. Hope you get yer torso amputated with railroads.

Attached: 604d115feb2d52102d53eb0e2f44631b.jpg (236x368, 16K)

I can't not racemix
I don't like white girls because of her

GOD intended us to racemix and come together as one

your suffering is over sven, i'm here

kys

you wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for race mixing

no girls (boys) pls

your suffering shall continue then

Girls (boys) are good dag

So?

>The ones that decide to get away are the ones without formal upper education, senseless and spineless good-for-nothing brutes with criminal records.
10% of Mexican citizens live abroad. Are all of those people criminals?

>that flag
>that post

Attached: 1503377344977.jpg (600x600, 101K)

The only concept that holds any semblance of a Mexican “race” is mestizaje, a mixture of Amerindian and European.