Korean birthrate reaches historic low of 0.9

>Korean birthrate reaches historic low of 0.9

OH NO NO NONOOO

Kimnchi set for extinction. Even Japs have a better birthrate

Attached: Hot-selling-south-korea-Hot-RU-Knee-Length-Dress-for-Pregnant-Woman-Thick-Pregnancy-Dress-in.jpg (800x800, 450K)

Capitalism as a cultural force is a hell of a drug

South Korea has a population of 50 million in a country the size of Kentucky,

Attached: 01gon_BAvXf2K.jpg (960x960, 219K)

I volunteer to give my white semen, but I do in vivo only

Same couple as above

Attached: 01gon_rchDZpC.jpg (960x720, 157K)

Why have East Asians stopped breeding? Same problem in Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan. It's even becoming an issue in mainland China.

qt baby

I’m not looking it up but I refuse to believe South Korea is the same size as Kentucky.

You r/asianmasculinity freaks need to gassed. You're fundamentally damaged human beings.

South Korea = 38,502 sq miles
Kentucky = 40,409 sq miles

Look up Megalia. South Korean feminists are so insane they make western ones look reasonable. They even tried to overthrow the government and replace it with a cabal of witches. They celebrate the deaths of Korean soldiers during the Korean War and make pledges to abort any male child

its literally one guy

They work themselves to death which doesn't give you time to be a parent.

>not impregnating Korean and Japanese women to increase their birth rate

Attached: pregnant japanese waifu.jpg (1989x2499, 1.86M)

They just need some Pajeets and Abduls

>he's here
Reminder that 60% of Korean women in America will marry a white man, 2x the number that will marry a Korean man

Attached: EurasianTiger3.jpg (200x200, 11K)

Post more pregnant Asian girls for the love of God

Because the endgame of capitalism is slavery

They dedicate their whole lives to masters (i.e. business)

why does Korea have a feminist problem when Japan doesnt at all?

Is it Christianity?

cost of living is too high

US-born Korean women of which whom makes up a minority of total Korean-American population. Why don't you mention that almost 50% of US-born Korean men always marry a White women?

Attached: 1523162616359.jpg (640x640, 96K)

ugly disgusting baby

Christian Korean girls are redpilled

I thought that the SJW menace haven't reached Asia yet.

the uae needs an arab megalia

nah Christianity is degenerate. Even based Iulian sama thought so

UK Population : 60 Million
UK Land Size : 242,495 km2

South Korea Population : 50 Million
SK Land Size : 100,363 km2

Nevermind that a quarter of the UK population are non-Whites, Muslims, etc. Why aren't White Brits having more children?

Attached: 01_1893442384079862_5671979900391653376_n.jpg (1080x720, 216K)

I have a few friends from China. Most of them are university educated, speak decent English, and work for companies that do international business but make like USD 5-8K a year salary. They work Monday through Saturday and end up staying at work for like 10+ hours a day (with some meme break inbetween). An apartment in even their second and third tier cities still cost like $500 a month. So they are basically forced to stay with their parents until they marry and because they are working long hours everyday except Sunday they generally don't even have time to go out and try to meet women/men.

The concept of roommmates, etc doesn't seem to be a thing to them though.

but how many percent of English?

We have to stop this "white" identity shit. It will ruin Europe if its spread there

>make like USD 5-8K a year salary

really? I made more with my first shitty job

Doing a simple math, if the UK had the same population density/land size as SK has now : the UK would have a population of about 150 Million people (which would be half the population of the US)

fuck off we need less people not more

>USD 5-8K a year salary

Attached: GDP PPP per capita China.png (708x636, 137K)

East Asian women aren't attracted to their ugly, piss-skinned, pencil-dicked """"""""""men"""""""""". They can't make them orgasm like white men can. That's why they all date outside their race, when they move to the West. I mean, can you blame them? Who'd want to be impregnated by pic related?

Attached: i17jfs0bvg2dipb4wm6u_400x400.png (400x400, 221K)

t.Paki shit

Delusional piss-skin with a baby dick. Asian women worship white men like gods and all the AMWF spamming in the world won't change that.

Attached: o-ALEXANDER-SKARSGARD-AWE-facebook.jpg (1536x2302, 654K)

>British women aren't attracted to their ugly, cum-skinned, pencil-dicked """"""""""men"""""""""". They can't make them orgasm like Asian men can. That's why they all date outside their race, when they move to the americas. I mean, can you blame them? Who'd want to be impregnated by pic related?

Attached: brit.jpg (697x427, 49K)

Pregnancy fetish thread?

Pregnancy fetish thread.

Attached: 1489743887000.jpg (687x1117, 658K)

Meme stat, look at real GDP per captia which is actually ~8K and realize how much of that is actually concentrated in the tier one cities.

No shit, the scale is completely different, but housing and everyday items are significantly trending upward while wages aren't moving at all. All the first tier cities (Shanghai, Guanghzou, Shenzhen, Beijing) all have cost of living similar to a lot of first world cities. This was kind of isolated to those cities but is starting to spread the lower tier cities too.

Also that's not to say that this isn't happening in America and I assume the rest of the world too.. where cities/rent/cost of living are extremely expensive and wages haven't really kept up. It's just all that much more shitty when at work 60 hours a week and can't afford to live on your one day off.

Eh. We still hold the title for fastest shrinking country in the world. Koreans need to catch up

Both Korea and Japan don't give much of a fuck about shrinking population actually.

Unlike stupid Whitoid shits

Attached: 1537611545658m.jpg (1024x609, 69K)

Why?

Japan does though

I really don't want to save this pic because it'll confirm that i'm a fucking weirdo but holy shit.

Wages are rising 10%+ each year in china

I lived there before.

Most people dont even know what feminism is

thank god

It is false.

>Why have East Asians stopped breeding?

Attached: IMG_20180928_195923.jpg (490x1076, 223K)

Little insecure asian "boy"

Attached: 1536799114390.jpg (611x759, 95K)

They can't keep growing for ever,they had a massive Africa/India tier population boom in the 60s and are paying the toll now

Attached: 2706354.jpg (480x722, 327K)

When will Asian """men""" realize that they need WHITE BVLLS?

Estonia wtf

You have been posting non stop across multiple boards for at least 72 hours.

Creepy incel freak

Attached: 1533209893131.jpg (894x668, 68K)

fuck ur ABC and fuck off.
This island is fucked.

Attached: 艾青.jpg (390x576, 78K)

so…portuguese are east asian?

unironically forced capitalism

The ONLY correct answers

Attached: 800px-Stamps_of_Germany_(DDR)_1966,_MiNr_1198.jpg (800x492, 182K)

the portuguese bull is always ready to be whatever him need to be to insert his seed in all the women in the world

Attached: lol.jpg (507x326, 50K)

>Starts posting his women
That better be your wife. Is she prepared for getting impregnated by a WHITE BVLL?

England is as densely populated as South Korea.

Attached: 124.png (302x264, 9K)

t.honorary east asian

no she's ready for anyone who comes to taiwan,rents a motel and pays her she is a prostitute ffs.

I'm sure when she sees it's a WHITE BVLL it will be free

urbanization, modern capitalism, a slight rise into welfare (Spain tier thou)

of course they are not having children anymore

they also are experiencing a huge wave of feminism

Who are generally poorest? South Koreans or Japanese people?

i'm trying to anti feminism by earning money and fucking bitches u know like salarymen.

And let me tell you why that's a good thing

Korean birthrates are at an all time low right? That means their women's biological clocks are going to overheat when it's their time to already be married, have kids, and enter motherhood. They'll be thinking why hasn't this happened yet? This is where rationality comes into their little peanut heads. They'll start to consider other options aka foreign men.

>2 BOUTELLES
>0.8L
>REGPN
>QVJURA
>CLAVELIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, EVEN WHISKY ADS, PAINTED ON A FUCKING WALL, ARE RIPOFFS

This is 100% China.

Attached: 1rr2xl.jpg (1000x600, 115K)

I hate how insecure cunts on the internet use pictures of happy families so that they can somehow win the eternal war of the autists on Jow Forums.

feminism, not even once

England is too overpopulated
Living in London is like a concrete prison

>I lived there before
Maybe in 1994

Abenomics = Womenomics

1.43 TFR

Has nothing to do with feminism considering Norway/Ireland/Denmark

Seek help

so are you implying that infinite growth on finitive resouces is sustainable?

it seems that when you are a subsaharan-african, Yes.