What makes you believe that God is real Jow Forums?

What makes you believe that God is real Jow Forums?

Attached: mars_and_venus_by_hellstern-d2mzmb8.jpg (751x729, 139K)

I speak to Her

If he's not, then who's punishing me?

nothing

you.

Youself you dumb burger.

I don't care if god real. I just like my islamic heritage.

Attached: 12-Top-copy-11.jpg (600x395, 62K)

I like the islamic culture

I like the islamic culture

Based larper.

Nothing.
There is no god

To me it is inspecting divine creation.

This. Somebody is out to get me. Plus I want to believe that there's an ultimate justice for all the evil in the world.

This world is huge and full of wonder and unknown stuffs. Mankind can never create the same stuffs. That's why I am quite sure of the existence of God.

>I speak to Her
>Her

Attached: 65465456.gif (400x300, 33K)

who said mankind created it?

It started by seeing the archaeological evidence in jebil al-lawz but now its mostly because his word matches up with reality

No one did I guess?

There must be a meaning to all of that suffering.

Someone had to create everything.
>inb4 "durr big bang"
Well who made sure it could happen in the first place? Someone had to have created the universe and every small detail in it.

how come? elaborate?

quantic physics

alhamdulillah, akhi.

as an atheist this is something I can't argue against, but personally I believe in the theory of simulation and leave it at that. I can't fathom what the people who are running the simulation thought before creating the simulation, so I don't think about it because I don't think humans are meant to.

For what purpose would this simulation serve? Entertainment? Educational purposes? Science? Also, who is running this simulation, more advanced humans or aliens? Someone must have created them as well right?

I belong here, don’t tell me bout the culture. I inspire the bombings, beheadings, the truckers.

Yup, I can't answer that, but I think whoever these beings are(can't say they're human because the odds are really low of it being so) their intelligence is so far above ours we probably can't even comprehend their motives or thoughts. Think how a beetle can't comprehend what humans are doing, it's probably the same intelligence difference between us and them.

>Someone must have created them as well right?

Could be, and it's entirely possible in the real universe they have figured out all the answers and the whole scenario is different, but we don't know.

do you even science bro?

i'm increasingly convinced by aristotle's prime mover concept, though i don't feel comfortable attaching it to any religious system nor treating it as a personal entity.

God is a multi-dimentional being that created this universe for it's amusement.

Attached: 1505122646667.png (800x800, 626K)

thread

>being
if god exists, it's much more than just a mere being. but it doesn't, so chill y'all

Because I don't want to believe that man alone is responsible for all the evil in the world. It's pretty much the last benefit of the doubt I'm willing to give humanity.

4-dimensional thing would be a god tbqhfamtachi

He wrote a book about his son

there is

I don't, even if he is I would still not submit to him.

Yeah you inpire the bombing, and south of yours is inspire them the beheading.

Yes you will

everyone is already
depends on what you call God: "fate", natural laws of the Universe, social order, etc.

>all my life I thought muslims pretended to like them shitty aesthetics because they were god fearing people
>turns out it's just inbreeding

t. Aladin