How are you preparing for the Chinese century?

How are you preparing for the Chinese century?

Attached: 1538319324435.jpg (640x341, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DeU13fWzp1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>b-b-but sweden racist lie about great CHIN'a

One of the few issues where I sympathize with Sweden.

Chinese customers at my workplace liked to pull apart living lobsters. I know technically they're insects but it's a really weird sight to behold.

Brown hands typed that post.

Based Chinaman destroying the soyboy pet

I think Muslims actually have the right idea of chopping hands off of people who steal, and we should extend it to people who harm animals

What do you mean Magyar?

i'm gonna hide this thread because i love animals

its a fucking lobster dude

china btfo
youtu.be/DeU13fWzp1Y

Crustaceans aren't insects but rather a distinct subphylum of arthropoda

This

what's the point of killing dogs by beating it against the ground? it's overkilling

tenderizing the meat

It's still a living creature you soulless gook

Finally daddy China will make Swedes pay for their sins.

Attached: The Emperial Eastern Tavastia Brigade.jpg (900x598, 96K)

t. Meat eater

Technically insects are crustaceans, and both together form the Pancrustacea, one of the two major phylums of the Arthropoda

Thats nothing, it gets hard to watch when they start to boil/blow torch them alive.

Cringyest thing about Chinese is their flair for bad acting. Every retard there thinks he can pretend to be a victim straight out of a soap opera and somehow expects to get pity money and help out of it. What the fuck is wrong with you, you're Chinese in China. Nobody will help you, even most foreigners, who can easily see through your theatrics with ease.

Attached: 1520799966857.gif (194x269, 498K)

Yeah I worked in a seafood section of a grocery store once in a highly Vietnamese area, and those fuckers only bought female lobsters so they could pry their carapace apart and scoop out their unfertilized eggs to use in fishhead soup

Lobsters actually have a lot of personality and spirit. You find out which in the tank is the bully, who’s the little bitch who swims away at the first sign of trouble, which is retarded and tries to swim out of the tank all the time

wtf china

lol actually sympathizing a literal sea cockroach

Insecta is a class within subphylum Hexapoda of phylum Arthropoda whereas Crustacea is a subphylum of Arthropoda. Pancrustacea is indeed a proposed monophyletic clade containing both subphyla however it is not correct to say insects are crustaceans in the strict sense.

look at him go

Attached: 1522555937392.gif (630x420, 291K)

you're a pajeet, everyone on Jow Forums knows it.

you're a land trout

for an arthropod lobsters seem quite smart and live longer than a saraiman

>It is estimated that the class of insects originated on Earth about 480 million years ago, in the Ordovician, at about the same time terrestrial plants appeared.[1] Insects evolved from a group of crustaceans.[2]
I mean they are in the same sense that birds are reptiles strictly speaking

They’re not cockroaches, that would be crabs

I'm not

Still better than sympathize a gookroach.

c'mon you are baiting oppa

I'm pretty sure you are, some Danish Indian got pretty upset a few months ago in a India bashing thread

>there is only on poster in Denmark
Hvorfor tror du det hr. skævoje?

I don't trust euro flags, there was this funny moment on Jow Forums where “euros” started posting passports with their hands and it became clear they themselves were migrants.

>im a social outcast so i have to associate my feelings with food

I think he was referring to the gook customers.

This is literally the cultural stage east asian nations are still at. They remain at the Cartesian mode of thought at which animals are basically robots to be used as tools and the idea of them experiencing pain is completely alien to them. In fact, empathy is foreign to Confucian cultures in general. The only thing that isn't is sucking the dicks of authority and knowing your place.

>i unironically care about animals while eating meat almost every single day

I'm vegetarian ;-)

nice

We sympathize with Koreans so no issue

tf
tp

Go drink some cow piss pajeet.

>Oh noes! He hurt a DOG! He's a monster!

Attached: 1518849639013.jpg (1234x1120, 514K)

I bet you wear a spandex suit and ride a pushbike with a go pro so you can feel like a victim in your suburb of melbourne.

Do you guys still practice the caste system? What is your caste?

This is 4chinks so probably an untouchable.

This triggers the Pajeet.

Attached: cows slaughtered.jpg (800x477, 148K)

mmmm sacred meat.

Attached: mataderospracticas5_0.jpg (500x752, 120K)

Do people actually care about dying animals that aren't going extinct? Before anybody calls me a gook (I'm not I'm white), what's the point of crying about some dog when there's billions of them? I don't cry or feel sad for dying people either unless they're my specific race and ethno group. I've gotten so dissentized on the internet that I wouldn't flinch seeing somebody squished or burned alive. I couldn't care less for a dog. The real world is harsh and you need to get use to it.

I fucking hate Indians. You're the ugliest most disgusting race in the world.

>Jow Forums posters are on the same level as the village morons who cry about cow slaughter

The absolute state of this website.

There's a big difference between being cruel with an animal knowing it feels and thinking is just a thing, if you do the later it means you are a hylic subhuman meat portal.

I honestly don't care, i will insult them for being such filthy fucks that they will eat another land predator though.
there is a reason predators do not eat eachother in nature.
you see lions eating a hyena?
there is a reason for that.

Faggot

I love dogs.(Not the other Indian)

Attached: IMG-20180926-WA0000.jpg (540x1068, 47K)

People don't like it when ugly shitskins get uppity.

Whoouldavehought?!

Based and redpilled

Cringe and bluepilled

I just killed my dog
I hope this appeases the Chinese overlords