Can Turks be German?

Can Turks be German?

Attached: turk german.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

No
/thread

>implying they'll give you a choice

Not really, but I would that girl

>/thread'ing your own post
Fuck off Hans Ivanov

Attached: turk.jpg (960x960, 88K)

Why not?

She looks like the average southern german

In like 50 years Europe will be a place with no heritage or culture. So yes

>In like 50 years Europe will be a place with no heritage or culture. So yes

Attached: AAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (1200x1200, 64K)

This webm looks like "white girle and ten kara boga" but in reverse.

Attached: He-he.png (690x690, 372K)

>implying anybody can simply become member of an actual people
other nations don't "work" the way America does

Well, you can help her have a German son
It's not like medieval German warriors didn't take impregnate women from other kingdoms

that's another thing
if you have one German parent I'm fine with you calling yourself German

They can be Turks living in Germany (or, at best, "Germans" in the sense of having citizenship), but not Germans in the sense of the native inhabitants of Germany..

She is not of Turkish heritage, you fucking fool.

Merkel and most Germans disagree

truth isn't democratic

I mean exotic women in your country's clothing is pretty hot, idk why

Wrong

The fact that many Germans are Germanized and Celts Slavs says otherwise

Ofc they are already desu

yeah I agree
Germanic and German isn't the same thing. Doesn't mean there's no German ethnicity.

Only if they say heil hitler and do the roman salute.

Get some glasses

Looks like a big chunk of your country isn't German then
Prussians were also not German

Attached: languages900ce.gif (507x284, 11K)

She's a German of Turkish origin sweetie

She looks like she fucks white guys

I'm gonna find you and kick your fat belly

look up the Ostsiedlung...
by your logic America isn't majority white because it didn't use to be 1000 years ago...
and Prussians were German, Old Prussians weren't. English simply doesn't have two different names for these peoples for some reason, in German it's Pruzzen (Old, Baltic people) and Preußen (German people)

My heritage is Donauschwabe,

And look up the genetics of those parts of Germany
The Slavs and Balts weren't pushed out, they just started speaking German

That feel when no qt Turco-Bavarian gf

Slavs were assimilated and Germans from further west migrated there, they intermixed with each other
Similar thing happened in Eastern Austria
all these people still share ethnic similarity with all other ethnic Germans
doesn't mean now that a person from subsaharan Africa can suddenly become an ethnic German
the fact that there's intermixing and assimilation over centuries of a nation's history doesn't mean ethnic nationality doesn't exist...

Attached: 1502629560423.gif (250x250, 993K)

No, I mean it
Like, imagine those two guys on her right spitroasting her

I tend not to think about other guys fucking women, but yeah, she's hot

This is such a shallow argument. Because Balts and Germans, two neighboring groups both which had genetic and linguistic affinity with each other since prehistory, came together a long time ago and formed a distinct Prussian identity that somehow means German identity needs to be the whore of the earth taking whoever comes and wants it? not only is it stupid but any non-German who is advocating such an opinion really has no authority to make such a judgement. German self-perception isn’t up to non-germans to decide.

>the fact that there's intermixing and assimilation over centuries of a nation's history doesn't mean ethnic nationality doesn't exist...

good luck explaining that to the average limp wristted faggots that exist nowadays,

Depends on what do you mean by "be German". If you mean fully integrate then yes it is possible. I mean look at black African-Americans in the USA, they barely have any semblance of their original African culture. They're completely alien to them, if you put a black African-American in any African country he'd stand out. He wouldn't be able to speak the local language or know anything really. Similarly, a Turkish person born in Germany and lived there all his life will have no other identity to identify with because that's what he was born with and lived with. It's just that simple. Genetics don't mean shit in the current world, we don't live in the 19th century anymore. Keep up with the times grandpa.

Would people be ok with immigration to Europe provided the current gender ratios were reversed?

She's actually full German (bavarian). Bavarians are actually really swarthy.

Doubt

You are wrong. As usual, Amerimutts are dumb.

Attached: Amermutts.png (1391x1042, 126K)

>Similarly, a Turkish person born in Germany and lived there all his life will have no other identity to identify with because that's what he was born with and lived with. It's just that simple.

Attached: GoldenLel.png (296x301, 195K)

Turks are our reletives. If the Japanese are aryans, then Turks too.

The Volk is cultural.

Volk literally means people
Apart from meme "peoples" like Americans, there's always an ethnic and a cultural aspect to a people, it's not only one of the two.

>Can i become a member of the khoisan people, the oldest human group in existence, who branched off other humans 100,000+ years ago, by simply moving to South Africa?
Fuck no