And it's easy just to consider me one of the greatest white rappers there is

>and it's easy just to consider me one of the greatest white rappers there is
>knowing god damn well that I'm one of the best motherfucking rappers who ever lived, period.

1. cunt
2. thoughts?

Attached: 182420_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPhK1OkglME
youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7BHiPALLc
youtube.com/watch?v=WGclLoxZz18
youtube.com/watch?v=85tCzdRt6UE
youtube.com/watch?v=mgVpQQ_xvu0
youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's basically like /thread-ing your own post
/thread

here's the song: youtube.com/watch?v=gPhK1OkglME

I liked eminem when I was in my early teens and he was still popular.

he is the greatest rapper of all time, but will never be ranked higher than tupac or biggie because it's black culture and a guy who got popular with blonde hair and blue eyes can never be ranked higher than the best black rappers.

He's right

Also right

Blacks are racist and dominant in rap so he will never be considered the GOAT by the majority of rap fans even though he is

Attached: 8mile.jpg (485x318, 37K)

Eminem is a relic of the 00s.
Lil Pump and 6ix9ine define the modern times.

Rap and hiphop is a cancer on society.

If you want to listen to the greatest diss track ever written(imo) check this out: youtube.com/watch?v=Fe7BHiPALLc

doesn't have high school insults, this is just eminem in his full glory going so fucking hard at every aspect of the other guy's life. it's honestly amazing.

and tell me what you think about it after you hear it, if you've never heard it before, btw. I'm curious.

which backstreet boy is this

Now-a-days he seems like a angry crackhead.

bump

He’s not even close to the greatest, you fucking plebs
>mug wordplay
jfc

go listen to some mumble rap pussyboi

he is, without a doubt. I have been listening to Em's music since 2002 and there isn't a single song I haven't heard, and I can tell you literally not a single track he has released has lazy bars in them no matter what they're about. Every single track is a master piece, each better than the other. Go to his 2000's shit and it's just mindblowing honestly.

he's ALWAYS seemed like an angry crack head
he was 10x more angry in the early 2000s

>greatest white rappers
all German

youtube.com/watch?v=WGclLoxZz18

>If you want to listen to the greatest diss track ever written
Hit Em Up and Ether are significantly better

Ok so you're literally deluded.

Nice and comfy and he last line was nice and funny

> rap
> music

youtube.com/watch?v=85tCzdRt6UE

Listen to white music, not nigger brag music.

Attached: 1538186908857.jpg (465x750, 97K)

pic related is pretty much what people who say "Eminem is the greatest rapper". they also reek of cigarettes.

Attached: a4qbsb8asd711.jpg (1125x645, 58K)

>blonde hair
OH NO NO NO

he dyed his hair blonde during his peak popularity. Are you a zoomer?

>rappers
go fuck yourself

Eminem has been wack for decades now. The instrumental doesnt slap, its absolute garbage.

this, I don't understand how people still take this shit seriously. it was embarrassing enough 20 years ago but today... jesus.

he a shit

t.

Attached: Now+imagine+a+mix+of+the+2+_1c9f2dcfd4381b2d35f2cd316526efc2.jpg (2423x1433, 416K)

Who /Nach/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=mgVpQQ_xvu0

Attached: nach-scratch_o.jpg (600x600, 106K)

He is the greatest rapper of all time but he can never be officially crowned as such. Black people might just collectively end themselves when they realize a white boy does their shit better than them.

>Hating american culture makes you a neckbeard but also americans are dirty uncultured mutts
what did the euro mean by this?

>France
He's the best, no doubt about that, it's almost comical that a white guy is the supreme God of rap. The best black rappers all agree on that, you must be delusional or plain ignorant to think the opposite.

Eminem is the greatest of all time. Anybody who says otherwise doesn't know him. He is closer to Shakespeare and Homer than to Tupac or whatever other rapper there is.

>Listens to one rapper

Sure, in technicality and in rhyme schemes or whatever he might be the "best" rapper out there, but I don't think anyone who's well delved into hip-hop think he sports many interesting musical ideas beyond his "lyrical myrical" type flow and grade school sense of humor. This is extremely evident when taking a look at his later career as he seems to do nothing but try to recapture the spark that made his earlier music special. This is why someone like Kanye West, even though his earlier work will always stand as momumental, will stand as an artist compared to Eminem because he is not afraid to take his music in new directions and reinvent himself even though that may not end in the best results.

He is probably one of the only good rappers ever yes.

>Kanye West

Oh thanks for letting us know you're either joking or braindead

Oldfag here, 28.

Was my first big Musician I was into. Pretty much stopped following hip hop in 2006 because there are only so many variations of hearing someone rap about how good they are at rapping. Now I only listen to him, Kanye and Jay Z's new stuff.

Yes he is the best. Recovery is his best album.

His music is mediocre youth sentiment that appealed to emo kids. He is far from the greatest.

MBDTF is perhaps the greatest album out there

nice gyno satan LOL

The greatest of all time is 6ix9ine

bro kayne is literally braindead.

I only listen to run the jewels
what do you think of that huh

Compared to most rappers he is unironically quite smart not to mention he was one of the few creative artists around in late 2000s when Lil Wayne was the biggest name in hiphop

All Hip Hop appeals to youth sentiment, would he be goat if he appeals to flexing his wealth or lying about being a gangster?

I mean that if you’re a whiteboy in his 20s you probably grew up playing WoW or RuneScape while listening to Lose Yourself

Yeah and how does that make Eminem not the goat? The fact he had slightly (and to be fair I do mean slightly) more variety content that the regular 'i'm rich' 'i can rap about how good i am at rapping' and 'im a tough guy, i'll kill people seriously i'm a gangster grrr' content which makes up 99% of the genre.

HALEY BABY OH HALEY DADDY MISS U
Very original indeed

For Hip Hop? Yes it literally is.

Got nothing on Tim Westwood.

Attached: tim westwood.jpg (530x677, 154K)

Firstly I personally grew bored of him after Relapse.
Secondly, there are too many variables that make rap good or bad to me to even compare many rappers in a meaningful manner. Entertainment is not some sort of contest.

*after Recovery dammit

Kanye literally went on national TV dressed up as a bottle of Perrier. shut the fuck up.

*blocks your path*

Attached: aesop.jpg (600x410, 53K)

Behold: eminem’s greatest moment

Attached: FE441A28-7BF9-4503-AB16-AB530E182E3B.jpg (350x210, 48K)

This. Kanye is the GOAT

Attached: DAD31C4B-139D-4205-A336-C2CD8B7EFE25.png (2518x1024, 218K)

How do I become as based as Ye

Attached: two most powerful men in the world greet each other.webm (850x468, 1.42M)

Kanye is a fucking idiot but he’s not dumb.

How come everyone says Trump's a racist when he naturally knows how to do the black man's handshake and has black friends?

that's an awfully hot coffee pot

What is the Jow Forums consensus on Lose Yourself?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Yhyp-_hX2s

Attached: sadfrog question.png (741x568, 29K)

>this thread

Attached: zoomers.jpg (1024x521, 48K)

How do we save Jow Forums from the zoomers?

Attached: zoomers.webm (720x404, 2.68M)

That's right, top 3 rapper of all time for sure

But rap is 60% shit, 25% bad, and 10% decent, so being in the top 10 of that 5% is not very hard

But pol said they're going to be generation zyklon