This is the average looks of Japanese posters. say something nice about him

this is the average looks of Japanese posters. say something nice about him

Attached: 1538331081468.jpg (960x1280, 403K)

I'd heem this faggot insect with one punch.

why does asian hair grey so early?

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

How old is this freckled Japoid?

At least he proved to be a Japanese.

True Samurai living in a 98% Japanese country. Truly redpilled and based. (((Diverse))) Westerners are buttblasted by manly homogeneity.

He is beautiful, I wish I had a boyfriend like that. I'm a girl if you can not call me gay.

Doesn't look bad.
How are you dealing with the typhoon user?

callate chino animale

At first it was fun, but now is getting annoying please stop or at least post bobs and vegane.

Does he love Japan?

Maybe I'm just a Troll.

No one wants to see naked goblinas. We are Chads on Jow Forums and have wives/gfs in the ethnostate. We are not so pathetic that we jerk off to some goblina posting on 4chinz

Attached: e3b.jpg (492x398, 28K)

I know. But as I have said, it is getting annoying try to make it more believable at least.

Do you like Gaki no Tsukai?

Looks like my ancestor ;)

He probably works 120 hours a week, has a shitty boss, makes $8.5 dollars an hour, lives in an expensive 100 square foot apartment, and has absolutely no life outside of his job.

Attached: 1538238305243.jpg (3829x1660, 1.19M)

are you retarded? whites go grey way earlier than asians, like a whole decade on average

he's pretty cute.

Attached: 1536796464018.png (789x750, 18K)

He's based, like all Japanese

人の写真を勝手に拡散したあなたを通報しました。もちろん日本の警察のサイバー取締班にです。10/01/18 3:21:45 にこのスレを立てたあなたのIPが割り出され、そしてプロバイダーが読み解かれあなたの特定住所が選定されます。

そこから警察は個人情報保護法の元、法に触れる恐れがあります。

Not bad looking at all

Japanimutt

zitto animale

have a nice typhoon-chan

Brian Cox

Attached: 4c155570-720c-11e5-ad6d-f4ed76f0900a[1].jpg (2048x1152, 283K)

are you the guy in the pic?

Attached: vq2hn46822k.jpg (601x292, 89K)

あなたはキュートです

kimu taku

Not surprised. Ummm he looks normal, that's nice right? Are the freckles because he has some white ancestry? I know a hapa girl who has freckles and lighter hair. Having said that most happy just get lighter skin.

he got his freckles from Fukushima

With black hair its more noticable, it's not graying earlier. On a bizarre related note my sisters friend born of Korean parents ended up with a bright white streak in high school. Apparently it was stress related, that cause cellular documentation and later went away.
>Hiding grey with black hair is hard
Pic related

Attached: a33.png (558x614, 32K)

Fine I wont send you the grills IG now. I'm not even into asians or Hapas but she's cute.