Describe in greentext a historical scenario where Islam had taken over Europe instead of Christianity

Describe in greentext a historical scenario where Islam had taken over Europe instead of Christianity

Attached: 4789-004-60DFAD69.jpg (629x449, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Shithole

The post wasn't supposed to be passive aggressive btw I'm genuinely interested in the outcomes

>Europe becomes muslim
>everything pretty much the same because white people have no morals
>People still eat beer and pork
>Thanks to Mohammad Luther there are wars over petty shit all over
>Jews are still around
>The end.

god no
it's already bad enough it took over MENA

Islam sucks, because it is practiced by subhumans.

Battle of tours is successful
Islam converts frankish kingdom to islam

Saxons have wars to preserve their faith and race from christianity and now islam.

No, Pisslam sucks at core. Its a shit religion invented in mind of an illiterate pedophile

>Tours
Babby-tier alt-history. Try Siege of Constantinople in 717.

I agree but as I said I didn't mean to offend anyone with this, I'm just interested in how it would have reflected on current history

Okay islam invades constantinople and converts tge byzantine empire to islam
Now they would have to face bulgarians germanics and other pagans who will absolutely smash their anus.

Which might explain why Georgians are such subhumans

>Which might explain why Georgians are such subhumans

Attached: kaka zhopa.jpg (782x534, 50K)

Christian Franks were way stronger than pagan Bulgars. Converting from paganism to Islam is way easier than converting from Christianity to Islam.

Yeah, like how they did against Christian kingdoms

Attached: 1534875181208.jpg (1000x856, 92K)

All of europe would be like bosnia and albania, no renaisvance, no industrial age, no calculus, no biology or dna, no medical advancements, we would be stuck in 200CE from Roman Technology.

We would just be a shithole like Pakistan inbreeding all day.

Yes, Christian.kingdoms got anus slammed by inifinite pagans.

And no converting from paganism is equal.to death.

Saxons rather choose death than convert to christianity and led 30 years of war.

>europe turns muslim
>becomes giant bosnia/albania
>irrelevant backwater shithole of euroasia
>china keeps being the GOAT of the world instead

Chirstianity didn't spread primarily by conquest, dumbo

>that flag
...I dont even care if its a mere shitpost or actual american education

Attached: amerifat.jpg (3509x2144, 3.56M)

It spread due to bribes raids blood shed and deceit.

This is the correct answer everyone else is retarded

Yes, that's why there isn't a country that is currently considers paganism as their office reilgion in Europe
If Islamic nations were strong enough to defeat the Christian kingdoms at that time, what makes you think Pagans would even win against them?

Death is preferable to christianity or islam.

I'm not a Turk but I just came back from Georgia (pic related for proof) and I can't help but conclude Georgians are absolutely subhuman in every sense of the word

>EXTREMELY ugly (fat, bald and short)
>extremely poor and corrupt
>all people are cheaters
>very, very low IQs

Genuinely genetic trash. Christian Arabs is how I'd describe you. Worse than Turks.

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-204134_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 919K)

>both Charles Martel and Byzantines lost to Arabs at Poitiers and Constantinople in the 700s.

>Balkans and Western Europe subjugated. Constantinople made capital city of the Umayyad caliphate colonized by many different peoples from Middle East.
>Bulgarian, Serbian, Croat pagans convert to Islam immediately
>Poland and Russia may eventually convert to Islam later on
>France and Western Europe might be salvageable through rebellion but they would remain Christian majority with Muslim ruling class for centuries till massacres and colonization from Middle East replace the population and make Islam the majority religion.

>Europe becomes land of inbred 85 IQ sub humans, some people are Sunni some are Shia, population is race mixed between Europeans and Berbers, arab colonists.

We already know what European Islam looks like--Albania and Kosovo and, to a lesser extent, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Same thing what West Asia would look like without Islam--Cyprus, Armenia and Georgia, and some communities in Lebanon.

this

The pagans defeated the christians they just later converted as rulers.

Muslims did fight pagans, the RUS, they lost.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26-16-54-40.png (720x1280, 299K)

what makes them worse than turks

Lebanon is infinitely superior to churka shitholes like Armenia and Georgia. I can tell because I've been to all three.

>Bulgarian, Serbian, Croat pagans convert to Islam immediately

Did mongols convert immediately?

Nice try, Mehmet
have a (you)

Attached: 1538305715161.jpg (960x720, 113K)

Pagans would just invade the muslim areas and conquer them.

No, learn history.

You were only "strong enough" to take over postimperial provinces with no warrior culture or very small states. Everyone else like steppe nomads had to be convinced to convert and stop stomping your balls.

No but Mongols were the conquerors.

Whenever Arabs conquered tribal pagans they converted them to Islam within a few generations pretty easily.

Filthy Christian.

Turks at least built something in the last 50 years. Georgia is a genuine shithole, everything they buikt is either
>built by Soviets (read Russians)
>a fucking church/monastery
Literally every building in Georgia falls in one of these two categories. It reminded me of Ukraine, another nation that lives off their Soviet past and hasn't built anything in decades.

This asstard wrote that saxons were fucking pagans at the time of HRE and 30 years war. What did you expect?

>Whenever Arabs conquered tribal pagans they converted them to Islam within a few generations pretty easily.
Such as where?
And what makes you think they coukd conquer what romans byzantines and franks could not in thousands of years?

>t. Turk shitskin

Fuck off christian nigger

Lebanon is Mediterranean country like Greece and Italy and not Arabic

He didn't though?
He said they waged 30 years war (which they did against Charlemagne), not THE 30 Years' War from 1618-1638
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saxon_Wars

Lebanon is Arab and Muslim

>1618-1638

I don't think you understand how pagan warfare works, the entire population invades you, and you can not move military and popukation around.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Constantinople_(717–718)

Bulgarian pagans did kill the muslims.

I don't care. All I know is that Lebanon was infinitely better than brown churka shithole Georgia which literally has a lower GDP per capita than fucking Iraq.

So arabic because greece is arabic.

Lebanon is a brown shitskin shithole.

huh...I stand corrected then

It is a shithole for sure. But there's levels to the shitholeness, Cletus the cousinfucker.

>Byzantine, Persia, visigoths and had no worrie culture
>Christiany spread peacefully
What is the Americas history?

Attached: 1515788085541.png (305x165, 5K)

Filthy ni**** leb

Hell Widukind was such a full blown GERMANIC lion, he fought against crypto-kikery aka Christianity like a maniac
Sadly the Saxons discarded their Germanic pagan culture

>Byzantine, Persia, visigoths and had no worrie culture
They didn't, visigoths long lost their pagan blood and ideology to christianity and werent at war for centuries.

Persians had no warrior ideology neither byzantibes they were campaigns by tge royalty not a societal war.

Wasn't Lebanon mostly Christian up to recently and founded by them as well?

Someone post the comic about the Muslim Jow Forumstard in the year 3000

It was built by Christian Arabs and was thriving until the Civil War in which Christians lost and Lebanon has been going to shit ever since.
But it's still way better than other countries in the Middle-East (apart fron Israel ofc).

Ahm......

Such as the Turks, Berbers. Even if pagans resisted and conquered Muslim territory they would adopt Islam because it is the majority religion

Yes it was till the 70's
Pic related is called 'Arabic' by this Amerimutts lmao

Attached: Screen+Shot+2016-08-18+at+11.49.01+AM.png (835x526, 364K)

Germany needs a pagan faith with the laws codified and places of worship so the Germanic faith can survive.

nice try bud
you can put lipstick on a pig, it's still a pig

that looks exactly like a man from NE Slovenia

I disagree, logically following people would've distorted Islam to be compatible with the real world just as it has been the case with Persian scholars

Yes, it is arabic.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-21-42-27.png (720x1280, 730K)

>Christian Arabs
Levantine Christians are not Arabs, they are Mediterraneans (East Meds)

Christianity spread through monarchies.

Persia was urban-dominated, relied on professional army and was as rotted over as Rome is not more. Visigoths were only the ruling class in their state.

When I say warrior culture I don't mean martial component in a culture cultivated by the military. I mean every nonbroke, free man is a warrior, knows rudiments of battlefield combat and has ready gear for it. You Arabs waddled around in slippers and hired mamluks so long so maybe you don't remember anymore.

You are delusional if you think Lebanon is better than most gulf countries which has higher GDP

So arabs.

what else would he be

You’re saying they’re wrong...?

Now this is a based post by an actual Jow Forumsernational chad and not a poor manlet incel NEET that won't shut the fuck up about Turkey on Jow Forums. Good job on BTFOing that retarded autist.

But Slovenians are white.

Believe me when I tell you that a good amount of Levantine people are not Arabic, they have Roman,Greek,Phoenician and French ancestry
Of course you can also find Arab heritage there

Attached: 479.jpg (850x479, 44K)

what is your ethnic background

you're welcome bud
I've been to pretty much every country in eurasia so when these little rats start acting up I always have ammo to fire back and they always scatter like insects

The one you posted is arab semite

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-12-15-12.png (720x1280, 561K)

He is Mediterranean, not Arabic

You have to go back, Ahmed

Lebanese mother with German father

mediterranean is a meme race that only exists on Jow Forums

he is arab and looks mena

Arabic.

But that wasn't always the case now is it like for the Americas for example.

The only reason why muslim kept losing was because of bad leaders, strategies and infighting.
Al-Adalus kept on separating into multiple states which gave Christians easy chance to steamroll over Iberia

So a sicilian aka arab

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-23-23-17-25.png (720x1280, 571K)

>I've been to pretty much every country in eurasia so when these little rats start acting up I always have ammo to fire back and they always scatter like insects

Attached: pa7LOdR.jpg (600x315, 39K)

interesting
is you mom christian?

>mediterranean is a meme race that only exists on Jow Forums
It's not a race, it is a phenotype that describes most people of Southern European ancestry
If anything is memetic than it's 'Arabic'
A Maroccan and a Yemeni look nothing alike

you're the one always talking shit on Jow Forums while your country is third world even for middle-easterner standards

They are still semitic. They would be more related to Arabs than South Europeans

Except that I dont?
But then again, what can you expect from a guy who measures countries according to GDP

/thread

>In Iberia the Kingdom of Asturias is conquered too.

>Iberia is now protected by the Pyrenees and remains safe from the Frankish Christians, thus remaining muslims.

>Dominance in the Mediterranean is maintained by muslims. Cyprus, Malta, Sicily and Crete all remain muslims.

>The Arab siege of Constantinople succeeds.

>Byzantines fall and are replaced by muslim kingdoms.

>New muslim kingdoms that replaced the the Byzantines Islamise the Pagan Slavs/Balkans.

>Vladimir the great chooses to convert to Islam instead of Christianity.

>The Baltics convert to islam so the Russians could help them against the norther crusades

>Iberian, Balkan, Russian and Baltic muslims conquer Europe/spread islam in Europe.

Attached: thumb-1920-355006.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

Hes probably one of those faggots that got beaten for swirling his shlong in a monastery like that one autistic tourist in Svaneti

>But that wasn't always the case now is it like for the Americas for example.

??? Learn to construct sentences.

>Al-Adalus kept on separating into multiple states which gave Christians easy chance to steamroll over Iberia
>get a Roman province where people relied on pro military to defend them
>fragment, Christianity starts to deterministically win out from minority to majority state control
>"eed wuz da bad leedahs!"

Of course, you just rolled a 1 on a d20 a hundred times. Absolutely plausible. :^)

I like how upset he got when you mentioned you have actually been to his country and know how much of a shithole it is. Amazing.

Yes it was caused by bad leadership you meme spouting arrogant fool.
Bad leadership and infighting was the reason why they kept on losing.