2. Is it manlet-tier in your country?

I'm 178cm. My life never even begun.

Attached: 4HiGc7P_d.jpg (640x853, 67K)

>180 cm
>idk, whites get taller but mexicans are getting shorter and shorter

1)182
2)it's slightly above average

190 cm here and high school students are taller than me

6’ To 6’1" I think that’s like 183 or 185 I don’t remember. Girls never comment on my height

Because the nords are so high?
Do the buses and ceilings higher for them too?

>Do the buses and ceilings higher for them too?

No, why would they?

I'm 5'6 or so, so 167-68 cm. That's shorter than most guys here but not abnormally short, and I've never had a problem with girls (or guys for that matter) because of it.

user that is 4" below the average. It is abnormally short. Unless you're a spic of course.

I'm fucking 185cm, manlet to the core
wish I had another 3 or 4 inches so I could escape this hell

178cm also.
It is not manlet tier but I'm the shortest guy in my family. (1.80 being the norm)
Average is 1.70

You're the same height as ladies here.

The average is 5'9 or so. 3-4 inches below is substantial, though I say it's not abnormal because there's still a lot of guys who are around that height.

Forgive me, the avarage height for a Brazilian man is 1,73**

From what I've read, the average height for women in most countries is a bit shorter: 5'3-4.

Im 180 and I dont feel like a giant here
I wish I was 190

172 cm and I feel like a dwarf

yeah its pretty boring to be short but at least most women are shorter than me, and women make fun of men shorter than me

In my family all men are 180 or taller, feels bad man

Attached: da18-Djn_400x400.jpg (240x240, 11K)

yeah, Mexicans

Average height and I've never given a fuck.
>but muh wimmin care about height!!11!
Way to put pussy on a pedestal faggot. Women are useless outside of sex and shouldn't be in charge of anything.
>but a tall guy could fuck you up
I box outside of my weightclass every day, uppercuts are the bane of lanklet's existence.

Im 200 cm and im average

>172 cm
That's not very short.

Height is like a bell curve. There's a bunch of guys around 5'9 or 5'10, a bunch of people an ich or so shorter than that, a little fewer people an inch shorter than them, and so on.

Attached: brainlet.png (645x729, 97K)

The pure joy in Mexicans faces as they shout "we are here to stay" and flip off true Americans who have given them everything just goes to show how useless their existence is.

174 cm

Giant tier in my country

177 cm

Not optimal but could be worse.

180cm (exactly)
Lower-end of average I guess. Not a manlet but a lot of people are taller than me

170cm
I feel like a turbo-manlet whenever I go outside.

1. 185cm
2. Yeah, people may get angry telling its not, but they are just turbo manlets.

2.no

182cm
No, I'm a giant.

height doesnt matter
face, appearance important
no one care about you LOL

1. 180
2. Meh, it's as average as it gets

182cm
Yes, being that short you basically should forget about getting a gf, everyone treats you as a child or defective.

181 cm
It'd about as average as it gets.

174 cm.

180cm, ive got two brothers who are 200cm, guess my dad just ran out of height

Is it really? I know Mayans are usually really short, what are Mexicans in Central and Northern Mexico like in terms of height?

180 cm is fucking stupid, why have 5'11 instead of 6

179cm and my shoes make me look like 181-3cm

6ft3 whatever that is your gay shitty metric system.

I feel pretty tall but I live in a rather diverse areas. I don't feel as tall when im in areas where most people have northwestern european heritage

1)1.72
2) take a wild guess buddy

Attached: ayy lmao.jpg (261x88, 7K)

Short int manlet twinks...

Attached: 1538232883491.gif (540x540, 1.13M)

how do I grow?

Attached: 884056723_preview_Suicide.jpg (480x480, 30K)

189cm (6'2")

It's 'tall' tier in the UK, have people remark about my height fairly regularly. Girls think i'm tall

Feels p. good. Didn't really think about it until the manlet memes kicked in

I am not racist, sexist or homophobic. But I am proud to be heightist.

I absolutely hate fucking manlets. They are scum of the earth and they should not be allowed to reproduce.

192cm
height is irrelevant when you are ugly as a sin

>"I am not racist, sexist or homophobic"
>Meanwhile his country is getting trashed by niggers, women and faggots

stop changing the topic mario. manlet beta scum are ruining the country more than anyone else.

all manlets should be deported.

>manlets are ruining the country
Jeff Bezos, Larry Page, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk are all manlets

202cm, I'm tall wherever I go.

Attached: AchDuglaubstmirnicht?.jpg (2200x1467, 371K)

elon musk is 6ft2 retard

>170 cm
>not really, it's a decent height here, and there are many others much shorter

Attached: 1530844885589.gif (80x100, 10K)

he still looks short on pictures, he seems like the kind of guy who would lie about it
the others are manlets anyway

191cm about 6'3
Not really. Nothing special where im from in the midwest, just a little above average. Most people seem like manlets next to me when Im on the east coast for uni though.

188 cm, not sure if it's tall in St. Petersburg, we have the tallest males in the country (178.5 cm), and if you filter out all the shitskins (predominantely manlets), you are looking at a 182-183 cm average. Still, not a manlet by any means.

Attached: 1527787144358.jpg (375x276, 52K)

yep, im the same height as you and ive had the same experience. i feel tall in the east coast but not that tall in the midwest

tiny here in Essex

>175 cm
Im Turkish, I woud say I am slightly above average but since I am living here I am a manlet I suppose. The accent is a nice conversation starter tho, it is my social inability that keeps me here.

>The accent is a nice conversation starter tho
Yeah, especially when going through airport checkpoints, I bet

170cm
Yes.
Only place where I feel remotely normal is in Northern Finland. Too bad I live in Helsinki and the manlet memes aren't helping my existence.

>173
>Yes, I feel like a halfling, even schoolgirls can be often taller than me

>Mexicans in Central

maybe like 1-2 inches taller than average 5'3 mayan man

>Northern Mexico

mexicans from north love to say "we wuz tall and shit" but they are still manlets by american standards definitely still under 175 cm in average height