Be English

>be English
>go outside
>some Paki fuck speakin Arabic or Hindi or woteva disgusting language it is they speak
>tell 'em "Oi this is England speak English ya twats"
>get arrested
Lads this is goin too far, can't even speak English in public no more
Political correctness gone mad

Attached: 1537721729263.png (579x536, 86K)

Please give me a rundown on Norf memes.

'ate foreners
'ate pakis
love me wife
love pints
simple as

so they are just good boys who want simple life but the British goverment keeps letting pakis in who are raping their daughters?

dem fakin tories wot dan it

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 30K)

It's alright. New England is better. Boston is more impressive than Glasgow or Edinburgh

can’t even call em pakis anymore

Based

t. New Hampshire

>be American
>go outside
>get shot

Attached: aurora cinema shooting.jpg (625x480, 86K)

Cringe.

can't even lynch niggers on da street anymore, it's political correctness gone mad is what it is. 1986 all over again or whateva dat movie wit the hitler pig was innit.

They don't need go outside

Attached: amber-guyger-female-dallas-cop.jpg (846x564, 84K)

>some Paki fuck speakin Arabic or Hindi or woteva
Urdu

Enjoying your time in the UK, Hans?

Very true.

Attached: mutt3.jpg (600x600, 64K)

>speaking Arabic or Hindi
>not Indian

Even better: they hail from the greatest and most genuine part of England: the north. This makes them better than their southern rivals.

Have you been to either? From Glasgow to Aberdeen its 40% Chinese or Pakistani in the populated areas, rest is literally sheep.
New England has industry that isn't tourism or sheep herding, the best schools and universities in America, a near homogeneous population, and more varied and beautiful nature. I will concede to better weather in Scotland, due to personal preference. Never been anywhere else in either country. Why when I've already been to the best region each has to offer?

Norf FC is based on Liverpool

This but unironically

New England might be somewhat homogeneous but Boston certainly isn't, I've no idea where on Earth you've got that from. On top of that is is quite tacky to boot. Edinburgh is lovely, lot of students but they're harmless really. You have to be near dead inside to visit and not find it charming. I will grant there's a lot more to do in Boston but that's true of the States anywhere.

Based