/balk/ - Balkan Thread

The Amazon from the North edition
previous

Attached: Screenshot_2-5.jpg (592x437, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9THwkMTqE
youtube.com/watch?v=iQrTtsg4pSE
instagram.com/aleksandrazaeva/
youtube.com/watch?v=fKZGtsylJp8
youtube.com/watch?v=6byQMx0r6wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx9THwkMTqE

heil hitler and death to every liberal and democrat

FOR

90,98%**

331.013 Votes

>Janitor acceptance emails will be sent out over the coming weeks Make sure to check your spam box!
envergay should consider applying

Attached: be24z9411ti01.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>Cair 97% in favor
TOP kek shqips think they are Europeans

soda + soda + soda = 30
soda = 10

10 + burger + burger = 20
burger = 5

5 + 2x fries + 2x fries = 9
fries = 1

5 + 1 x 10 = 15

Attached: american education.jpg (750x750, 102K)

Don't have time to shitpost like I used to and i'd get removed in the first day for banning every slav on sight

amazing. you are so smart.

>Зa Mицкocки peфepeндyмoт e нeycпeшeн нo нe бapa пpeдвpeмeни избopи

>for Mickoski the referendum is unsuccessful but he doesn't demand early elections

Translation:
>pls gib amnesty for my masters Gruyo and Mijalkov and we'll vote with both hands

So, I see the Za tears and rage, wonder what would happen if rabbitman pushes the issue in parliament

Attached: fraufu2.jpg (1080x1350, 96K)

It's 17 retard

Cair 97% in favor

Centar 88% in favor

Aerodrom 88% in favor

Gazi Baba 88% in favor

Butel 90% in favor

Karpos 89% in favor

Gjorce Petrov 87% in favor

Kisela voda 87% in favor

>burglarian education

Translation:

>We know we'll get buried in elections so why the fuck would we run :6:

I need to move to Cair, all the cool kids live there

Бpaтјe, дaјтe хипcтepгpaм oд нa зeкo ќepкитe ми ce oштpи oпacнo.

You have the single missing photoshoped out fry. that an extra *6/7 in the last one if the container counts as nothing.

Attached: mim.png (637x519, 232K)

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

Get a fucking gun and all is for free.

Romanians only capable of robotic trash tier posts

litrerally the worst posters and most disgusting flag

so did the albanians lose the referendum or what?

B A S E D

Why don't macedonians want to be european, I don't get it

Funny thing, shiqp "dominated" areas didnt even had 50% turnout.

This referendum is a farce. In the end they will push it through parliament and all will get behind in corrupted balkan fashion. Eu billions - so much to steal from, no party will let this easy money pass.

when in reality they think themselves closer to turks and asians than say cuckdonians

It was a landslide, if the opposition voted they would get ransacked so they had to totally dump it to cut out the 100-200k votes needed to make 50% of the 1.7M eligible electorate vote. It was well played on their end, realizing they will lose and not going in the battle at all

cause they are

The referendum was 90% for the EU, tard.

I didn't even notice that there is only one pack of fries at the bottom lmao

EU and NATO

Turnout was low but every single district voted in favor

>rasha seething
the little jew is so cute

Attached: pp,550x550.u2.jpg (550x550, 39K)

FOR

91,15%**

385.985 Votes
holy shit they are just pumping the votes lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=iQrTtsg4pSE
>arnaudov

God you are such a dumb fuck and even though this is discussed here since months you didnt get that the turnout is the critical thing not whether the votes are yes you dumb seloid

The referendum failed. We're becoming a new Kosovo. Macedonians are taking Bugar pasosh and emigrating to the EU, Albanians are becoming majority.
Macedonia is over.

Attached: >tfw being fyromian.jpg (397x531, 48K)

Изглeдa дoaѓa вpeмeтo нa Aпacиeв.

The referendum was consultative and non-binding. Someone wrote above SDSM need 8 more votes to change the Constitution and it is done.

Its not a subtle 52-48 win, its fucking 90%. Very showing of what people think. its enough to move forward.

11*

Ocтaј aпacиeв дaј oвa

fulgrim*
that's what the seething "ZA" boys are saying it's not fact

if only Comrade Lenin ruled this shithole peninsula, we would have been superior to all other Europeans

Attached: 1980s-russia-lenin-poster-EXT7X3.jpg (892x1390, 154K)

so what happens now, will there be another vote or what?

instagram.com/aleksandrazaeva/

no, they proceed with the name change

a civil war

Because majority of no voters BOYCOTTED the referendum you retard

it's ogre now, Macedonia WILL join the EU and Kazanboy will commit sudoku

This is unironically true. If Tito's idea of a Balkan federation was implemented this region would've been very powerful in both military and economic sense. Sadly it's inhabited by petty tribalistic subhumans who can't see past their stupid nose.

I have came to conclusion that the only way to save balkans is to eliminate current leadership in every country and establish dictatorship of the proletariat

You can't say that all no-shows were against the name change. Maybe they were just making ajvar.

Any union with Serves is bound to be doomed unless they are in the position they belong in i.e oppressed slave group like in the Habsburg/Ottoman days

If the name change fails macedonia is literally done with.

To бpe љyбaви

FOR

91,21%**

414.040 Votes

Serbians were unironically correct.

See this is the perfect example of that subhumanity I am talking about above.

this > I'd support friendship and alliance with anyone from the Balkans except the serbs

t.zaev

It's just the truth, your Servophilia doesn't allow you to see it

Name a country Servia has been a part of, identify why that country collapsed, and every single time without fail Serves are the driving force of that collapse

when is the new update coming up?
based

>implying anyone actually works on this peninsula

well you guys have still one option to get into the EU

Attached: 54B82BF1-68E3-4737-A8AC-3330341B77C6.png (1224x944, 72K)

Serbs were the only ones who didn't want to break up Yugoslavia. Power high slovenians and jealous croatians fell to amerikike propaganda and now we're all irrelevant little statelets.

>then albo trash starts streaming into bulgaria and causing problems
when will NATOboys learn

Hahaha suddenly every 20 min 50k votes are added

I love all Macedonians (gorna and aegeans)

Did shoken cairship vote?

That's the actual count. We have the total (around 600K), and now they are counting the results. Dumb selyak.

Attached: majka grcija2.jpg (1080x1349, 389K)

Soros works here.

That's because end stage Yugoslavia was paradise for Serves. Total control of Vojvodina, Kosovo, Montenegro, pretty much a puppet in Macedonia, a lot of power in Bosnia, and they had a parasitic minority in Croatia. Slovenia was just far away. Why would you wanna be in a country where one group has as an apartheid system going of the actual residents of its republics? Fuck Serves

Attached: Eastern_Box_Turtle_Head.jpg (1491x1062, 172K)

There wouldn't be any nationality in such a federation in the first place. Serbs were the most pro-Yugoslav and pro-federation people, Serbian nationalism was a reaction to nationalism that started on the opposite side in the 90's.
They wanted Slovenia to remain, Slovenes seceded.
They wanted Croatia to remain, Croatians seceded.
They wanted Bosnia to remain, Bosniaks pushed for secession fully aware war will happen.
Can you blame them when they finally said, well fuck you then Serbs will secede from your countries too if you want to collapse the federation? Milosevic was a die-hard commie before he turned Greater Serbia nationalist.
These are the facts, not Serbophilia.

sorry my bad

Now ask yourself why everyone wanted to secede from the union in the first place. They didn't just decide for no reason, because they were bored.

>overthrow serb regime and stay together
or
>break up into countless irrelevant statelets only to be the pawns of bigger superpowers
Anyone who uses "muh serb man was putting us down" as the legitimate reason for breakup of yugoslavia is a fucking brainlet(or a shquip they can't get enough clay as it is)

no

Dumb seloid still cannot figure out what turnout polls are. Dumb seloid has the actual count but not the results because dumb seloids logic is the actual count is somehow clear because the ballots have been counted but not the content because this is how dumb seloid would organise his country to do double work with no value added and nowhere seen worldwide.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKZGtsylJp8

13:30 till end they are praising the germans as fair occupators, good people while the bulgars were scum
hahahaahha

Because when your economic model is the equivalent a child playing his divorced parents against each other to get more presents, and then one of your parents dies, your shit collapses.

Hard to overthrow a regime with most of the military behind its back as well as half the political power

Yes, that's exactly how it works.

Attached: 1519835457193.png (740x427, 436K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6byQMx0r6wk

continues here, the first minutes say enough about the bugars

Cause Tito was too lenient with petty nationalist traitors who wanted to build their careers on dismantling the federation with support from the outside.

Attached: Ohrid_1941.jpg (800x528, 75K)

Is it?

You have the lists of voters, and you can quickly estimate how many voted. The counting of the results is a separate operation.

>ο εθνιkός έχασε από τον Ηραkλή
>ο γαύρος έχασε από τον παοk
Ε Τ Σ Ι Γ Α Μ Α Ε Ι Η Β Ο Υ Λ Γ Α Ρ Ι Α
Τ
Σ
Ι

Γ
Α
Μ
Α
Ε
Ι

Η

Β
Ο
Υ
Λ
Γ
Α
Ρ
Ι
Α

4:50
turk, macedonians, albanian & serb team together to help jews escape from the bulgarians who were sending them to treblinka

Proud of my Skopjan ancestors, good people and knew how to respect each other unlike today.

These are the people rasha supports here.

Attached: r.png (634x437, 60K)

>produced by Srboljun Srbinovic, MRT

Attached: 1538331379619.jpg (884x960, 268K)