Would this entire region be first world if only brits...

Would this entire region be first world if only brits, germans and nordics were the first to colonize it and wiped out every Native savage instead of racemixing?

Attached: subprogram_7.jpg (1147x1096, 236K)

No, Germans are the opposite of civilized.

first post /thread post

probably if slavery was banned from the get-go so niggers wouldn't be shipped en masse

of course
wherever the ethnic groups you named make up a majority there's prosperity

I'm not sure if native admixture or importing a ton of Africans had the worst effect on Latin America.

fuck ignore my namefagging

germs can only prosper under strict anglo supervision

You're a German though

It was actually moorish and galician admixture

no, if the anglos were to colonize south and central america they would end up the same as spain-tier shitholes. As soon as the colonies are rich in resources you don't focus on improving the state of the country to and competing with other richer countries because the only aim is to transfer the riches to the mainland. The US wasn't even rich in resources in comparison, that's why the colonies had to work for a living.

ayyy limado

How do you settle all that land without racemixing you inbred cumskin fucks

whites were never suited to settle the lowland areas because of malaria

>Would this entire region be first world if only brits, germans and nordics were the first to colonize it

yes

> wiped out every Native savage instead of racemixing?

that's was imposible. there were too many natives, and if you killed them all today we would have a smaller population than iceland.

were past century argentina and u r gay white because they were developed, or developed because they were white?

we were never developed. we just were lucky. but now our luck runs out.

is it over?

yep. from now on, only misery await us.

It wasn't enough to make the USA first world so why would it work for them?

the first, argentina was as mixed as every other country when they were rich as fuck until shitalians and manolos ruined it all

here people have the impresion that we used to be whiter, because in the past. all the people of the northern provinces stayed there.

when the country became poor all those people started to move to buenos aires, and it seemed like the country had became more brown, but actually it has always been that brown

This
Until 1870 argentina was as mestizo as every other lwtin american country, it was whitened wirh italians and spanish migratiom to castizo level, at which point it starting decaying

>if only brits, germans and nordics were the first to colonize it
No,the only thing that could change the region was to genocide the natives,whoever genocided them doesnt matter

Attached: me rio en tu puta cara puto simio de mierda macaco sudaca asqueroso tiraflechas hijodeputa.gif (600x352, 908K)

>how do you settle canada, australia or the us

Yes, without a doubt.

>Would this entire region be first world if only brits, germans and nordics

what is Suriname? Basically Venezuela 2.0 from what I've heard months ago. what is Guyana? Poorest country in SA. I think it's even poorer than Bolivia.

Belize, Jamaica... poor.

Cringe

>filename
rude as fuck desu

no
see: belize and every anglo-carib country

what about australia
by having lots of babies
underpopulated >>>>>> overpopulation

what about if blacks weren't brought herr because slavery would have been illegal from the start?

Did you even read the actual post?

Not true. Brits, Germans and Nords are actually white.

what does it say?

>australia

aight I'll give you a pass, dunno why since they have more than 2/3rds of exports in resources

most of the natives have been wiped out except for a few amazon ones
besides that it's mostly indoniggers, like Trinidad and Tobago

i-it says: "I laugh in your fucking face you fucking ape macaco sudaca disgusting spear wielding son of a bitch"

Attached: 1451353233052.jpg (225x225, 10K)

this these countries are mostly populated with Blacks, (Asian) Indians, Wh*tes, etc.

OP's post implies they would settle here, though and anyway Anglo-Caribbean countries aren't that bad, only Guyana doesn't have a high HDI

no autistic charts this time?

the US is literally the most valuable piece of land in the entire world.

lol

Attached: white term.png (1370x574, 121K)

thanks senpai

how so?

We would be full of Africans anyway, so...

But Spaniards fail miserably to do so. OP is implying that Brits, Germans and Nordics would have been actually competent at that.

Go back to your containment board

>Spaniards thinking of themselves as white.
Cringe and Moorpilled

Piruw atiy paypata allin!

Attached: 43794360_p34_master1200.jpg (300x300, 67K)

>But Spaniards fail miserably to do so
how?

>Spaniards thinking of themselves as white
those were other countries thinking spaniards were white but whatever tiraflechas

>how?
> whatever tiraflechas
Like that. Tiraflechas still exist because Spain failed to eradicate them.

Why do Spanish think they're white when they look anything but?

No, that's just a meme we love to tell to poke fun at ourselves. Nobody seriously believes this stupid shit.

The south was better than the north before the independence that brits contributed. Literally the opsite.

Attached: 1536587534810.png (814x960, 495K)

yes

t. mestizo

Spain never tried to erradicate you, subhuman monkey, in fact in 1512 Las Leyes de Burgos were enact, which erradicated the amerindian slavery and gave them rights, centuries before the anglos started genociding and bringing slaves who considered pretty much a domestic animal.

If it wouldn't be for Spain you and all the assblasted muttinos symply wouldn't exist due of having a less mercifull lord