Why do French men eat raw meat?

Why do French men eat raw meat?

Attached: IMG-20180930-WA0018.jpg (1280x960, 136K)

Why are Sudacas so obsessed with Europeans?

g*rman tradition

cause that's how you should eat it

Why do all French people look so unwelcoming? I feel like they are always saying “fuck you” with their eyes. No wonder you guys are getting replaced by jolly foreigners.

Attached: 98ADDD5E-E9C5-4244-8F5C-764BCBFF9AA7.jpg (1600x1205, 110K)

Because fuck you, that's why

Attached: louis-de-funes.jpg (380x380, 17K)

Raw meat is regarded a delicacy in all of Europe (I'm not so sure about the an*Glo savages).
Both pork and beef are popular choices.

Beef in the form of steak tartare (usually with an egg yolk and some seasoning).
Pork is usually devoured in a snack-like fashion. You get a fresh breadroll, spread some tasty ground pork on it, add lotsa pepper for taste and few rings of fresh onions (red works best).

Would totally recommend, it's fucking delicious.

Attached: 1200px-Mettbroetchen.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

Some Japanese do raw meat too. It's basashi (sashimi of raw horse meat).

>Talks about french men
>Post two Spanish

Attached: hqdefault (6).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Funny cuz that's not a French person in the OP

Attached: spedepasanen.jpg (600x683, 32K)

I don't eat raw meat because it turns my ass into the Niagara falls but it's pretty tasty, especially with an egg, you should try it.

listen to him Here its called Mett, pasicly grinded pork or chicken or Hack (mostly beef).
You but it on your bread, maybe chopped onions on top and pepper / salt if you please.
Its delicious!

A better question is why do Argentines have to burn all their meat?

Seems like it could taste good but I don't think I could handle the texture.

Sftu krautnigger you're not allowed to speak about food

It's called tartare here and it's not exactly the same as mett

Do you use minced pork sold in those vacuum gas packages, or is it freshly ground?

We don't burn our meat. Asado is made of cheap cuts full of fat and they need to be cooked for a long time in order to be edible. Most of the good cut is exported, but when we do eat it we don't overcook it, we eat them medium

oh sorry its not snails or frogglegs so you may dislike it mon ami

country side boy here, only buy it frech from the local butcher

I'd eat it honestly, cooking meat takes too long if it's anything othet than steak. But this has a preparation time longer than any beef meal so there's that.

Oh, sorry then, I was under the impression Argentina always defaulted to well done meat.

This. It taste amazing, it it fucks up my digestion.

Worth it from time to time though.

Attached: 8EC9D960-F5C8-49C7-9115-F5CE05BC9B5B.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

Steak tartare is french sorry

>don't think I could handle the texture.
That's why it's ground meat, not a solid slab of raw beef/pork.
The only annoyance is really the fact that in the case of mett (which is ground a lot coarser than steak tartare) sometimes a bit of connective tissue gets stuck in between your teeth. Doesn't happen with tartare, it's ground very finely. As for texture - it's literally like paste.

Mett in boland is so popular it's sold in ready-to-spread containers. You hardly even need a knoife.

Attached: _7504807_1280.jpg (1280x853, 303K)

>norf europeans eat raw meat
how savage

Attached: 1533847160823.jpg (1024x1001, 115K)

the east german has pointed it out already Jean-Luc

Not only raw meat, but horse raw meat

>Steak tartare is french sorry
Hardly, D'jombe.

>Steak Tartare is First mentioned in the book "Description d'Ukranie, qui sont plusieurs provinces du Royaume de Pologne, contenues depuis les confins de la Moscovie, jusques aux limites de la Transylvanie ; ensemble leurs mœurs, façons de vivres, et de faire la guerre. Rouen", by French engineer Guillaume Le Vasseur de Beauplan in 1660.
It's a Polish/Eastern European thing, that spread West.

are you the fucks that eat steak blue?

Horse is acceptable meat. They sell grilled horse sausage near my job.

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 27K)

When I make steak tartare, I cut the beef really thinly and then mix the slices with other stuff. I like it like that more than all mushy.

A5 beef looks delicious

Attached: 肉11cb2481ca5adcfd9c990b65248.jpg (586x391, 64K)

There is nothing wrong with blue steak

I've never had French raw meat but raw fisn and carrpaccio are great. Having said that a huge slab of raw meat would be a beach to eat.

Hatched steaks should definitely be eaten blue - or raw. Normal steaks are just eaten rare

Outside of America and the Flinstones most people don'rveat meat by the slab

There is plenty wrong with ignorantly eating half cooked meat to seem fancy.
Shits not even going to be tender.
has to cook to break down and be tender.

Attached: steak-house.jpg (1920x1440, 301K)

You’re acting as if Canada isn’t filled with steakhouses where you can get nice 22oz porterhouses.

I don't know what it has to do with seeming fancy. It has to do with the quality and cut of the meat. Lower quality poorer cuts require more cooking and seasoning to be very good, I have started braising most cheap cuts for 3+ hrs and highly recommend it.
Very high quality cuts need minimal cooking and seasoning, unlike in cheaper cuts you aren't trying to create flavour and tenderness, you are allowing the natural and minimally cooked flavour to dominate.
Tenderness isn't the only thing you look for in a good meat either, you want a balance between tenderness and flavour, this is why aged beef is so good, as moisture evaporates it condenses the flavours and the aging process simultaneously tenderises the meat.

>german "cuisine"

Attached: 6427cd3db92bed16afa2105c30394992.png (999x739, 334K)

My only comment is you are still processing it. No one chews into a slab of raw meat. You basically are eating mechanically pre-chewed meat which is cool but not really the same as eating truly raw meat.

>he cooks his meat
Lmao, pansy.

How common is that. Based on what I know about frequency of pastures in Japan, I'm guessing it's really expensive.

>but not really the same as eating truly raw meat.
Who gives a shit lmao. You're not eating meat for the "cool factor". You're eating it for taste.

You faggots and your half cooked steaks. None of you know how to cook meat properly.

Raw meat is fine as long as you use the appropriate amount of garlic with it (which is a fuck ton).

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Why the fuck are you trying to lecture an Australian about red meat? We are some of the highest consumers of it and the largest exporters. We know meat, mate. Shut the fuck up and pay attention, you might learn something.

This is me! Delete!

Taste is derived from the cooking process, from the breaking down of protein bonds and the temperature increase which activates more of the enzymes in your mouth related to flavour perception. You are literally eat meat without getting the flavour with we invented cooking over a flame for.
Humans evolved eating cooked meat. Our taste buds, our entire digestive system. You are doing it wrong in every conceivable manner.

>doing a lot of something wrong makes it right.

Attached: PicsArt_09-30-10.31.24.jpg (1670x1440, 214K)

You should off yourself you dumb cunt

Me on the left

It's either the bullshit you just typed or you're just a poofter who can't appreciate the lovely taste of raw pork and raw beef.
Seeing as majority of people in Europe regardless of age do appreciate mett and steak tartare as part of their diets I would with a fair degree of certainty say it's the second option. Mett and steak tartare are not replacements for cooked meats. They're an addition to vary it up a little.

Even in cases where meat is meant to derive flavour from the cooking process it is just the maillard reaction on the surface you are looking for, hence blue or rare.

>when we do eat it we don't overcook it, we eat them medium
[Citation needed]

Do you prefer round or tape worm to go with this?

This Aussies are known internationally for their amazing steakcraft.

Attached: 5561C3B8-41C3-4E04-A74F-942A6582BD5F.png (1035x600, 238K)

You're on to something here

The biggest risk from pork is trichinosis, but due to modern ranching practises it has almost been entirely eradicated in pork. Because of the historic risk we usually always cook pork well done, especially in North America where our early pork ranching methods were different from that of Europe and greatly increased the risk of trichinosis.
Nowadays 98% of all trichinosis cases in Canada and the USA are hunters eating undercooked black bear meat, which is exactly how I got it a couple years ago.

How does bear taste like?

Oh look, ofcourse it's the yanks coming to defend plebeian tastes. You eat like children anyway

I'd take "decent health standards" when regarding to food harvesting and processing.
I've been eating raw meat since I was old enough to chew bread and never had a parasite. Never met anybody who got one from raw meat either.

It's kind of ridiculous that le most powerful country on earth has 3rd world health standards where you genuinely have to worry about getting sick from food you acquire legally.

Not sure if you just responded to my obvious sarcasm with obvious sarcasm.

Depends on a lot of things like time if year and what they have bern eating. Coastal bears often taste just like fish, spring bears here can be nasty because they are eating a lot of thawing carrion from winter kill, autumn bears are very good as they have an apple, blueberry, and grass diet.
There is no equivalent common meat but they are most similar to pork and are best when cooked using pork recipes. It's no good for steak or burger because it has to be well done but smoked bear hams are one of my favourites, chili, yankee pot roast, ossobuco shanks,and jerky are all good too.

Thanks. Would like to try it some day, but I'm afraid it's basically impossible to get in Europe.

God I hate you people

Have you ever been to an Outback? They are truely the worst.

No we don't have them here

Probably easier in Europe than North America, it is illegal to sell game meat here. Couldn't you get it imported from Russia or Scandinavia?

Lucky you.

Did you know Outback was started by 2 Americans that had never bern to Australia and that mostbof the food is either relatively rare or unheard of in Oz?

Yeah. That was the joke. It’s as Austrialian as Taco Bell is Mexican.

Legend

I'm just saying that you, the other eurofags and myself have technically ratan raw meat but someone prepared it for us. We aren't cutting off a hunk and eating it. Yeah its raw meat but it's been inspected and processed by someone.

I have never been to one but I hear good things about blooming onions

I get eating raw meat but so you really go to the trouble ke of making a sausage just to eat it raw??? What's the point? Ignore the casing.

Based