W-why do muslims hate me so much, lads?

w-why do muslims hate me so much, lads?

Attached: 3cacd2b2071d3a9c094c6abaddcadb36.jpg (692x1024, 101K)

it must have been difficult to type this message with your paws. adorable

because we're all gay

had to pick up my puppy walking through antwerp because muslims kick at it

Muslims fear the hound.

Attached: 15-Black-Lab[1].jpg (640x427, 87K)

really? whenever i walk my shih tzu past pakis they just (try) to get out the way

This is straightforward made up

They are intimidated by your succulent anglo looks

Attached: 1434862822294.jpg (258x195, 11K)

it was in a really crowded area, so they couldn't really avoid it, think that's why they did it

no it's not ahmed

They are scared of puppers.

Attached: pupper.jpg (2568x2912, 1.61M)

tbf if you walk a small dog through a crowded area, even normal people might step on it

t. Muhammad

KARA KÖPEK

i would never

Well, not on purpose. Most people don’t hate dogs to the point that they’d hurt one on purpose.

Muzzies and niggers do.

You're loud, filthy, and are prone to ripping people's throats for no reason. Hating you is one of the few things Muslims do right.

Attached: Angry-Dog.jpg (1240x898, 163K)

My muslim friends started avoiding coming to my home after I got a puppy.

nahh they were genuinely kicking at it, they tried to do it without getting noticed but it was multiple people doing it

they think dogs are impure or something

we're talking about dogs, not black pipo

Why did she kick Cesar when he was down bros?

Attached: 32A5E586-476C-49F3-92D4-88029CBA6660.jpg (651x400, 31K)

Do you think I'm ugly?

Attached: IMG_0032.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

Labradors are not like that.

just stand aside
did they hurt your puppy?

>You're loud, filthy, and are prone to ripping people's throats for no reason.

I thought you talked about Muslims.

based and redpilled

dogs aren't impure, it's just impure to own a dog. i have a hard time believing your story

Muslims don't like dogs because dogs are a good judge of character and muslims are all scum.

Who was in the wrong?

Attached: holly vs cesar.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Dogs are filthy. A cat saved Mohammed from a snake.

We don't (dumb wypipu think we do though, lol at them to be honest!). I love you :D May I pet you?

Volume 3, Book 40, Number 551 :
Narrated by Abu Huraira (radiallaahu `anhu)
Allah’s Apostle (sallallaahu `alayhi wasallam) said, “While a man was walking he felt thirsty and went down a well and drank water from it. On coming out of it, he saw a dog panting and eating mud because of excessive thirst. The man said, ‘This (dog) is suffering from the same problem as that of mine. So he (went down the well), filled his shoe with water, caught hold of it with his teeth and climbed up and watered the dog. Allah thanked him for his (good) deed and forgave him.” The people asked, “O Allah’s Apostle (sallallaahu `alayhi wasallam)! Is there a reward for us in serving (the) animals?” He replied, “Yes, there is a reward for serving any animate.”

You hungry little one? :D

Attached: dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog dog.jpg (1000x666, 179K)

t. Ahmed bin-Zhang

no. muslims are fine with dogs themselves. muslims cannot have pet dogs because their saliva is unclean and it is haram to touch their poopoo.

hello brozzer thank you for helping clarify

Now post the hadith about how dogs are unclean
But for some reason disgusting cat saliva and shit is all right

Stupid pedophile muhammad got literally nothing right

welcome brozzer.

Cats know how to take a dumb though. Cats have sand boxes were they take a carp at. Their own toilet. My cat even doesn't like people to be around when he takes a dump. That's the main reason I personally prefer cats to dogs. I can't be bothered with a dog that takes a carp everywhere.

Attached: cat toilet.jpg (450x299, 27K)

Ah yes, you’re right. Much better and cleaner to have a literal box of shit and piss stinking up your house than to have an animal that is smart enough to know to use the outdoors instead.

arabs have to be the stupidest race on the planet

>why do wh*Tes call their dogs their babies but then not have any children?
think about it

You obviously don’t know the difference between felines and canines.

>an animal that is smart enough to know to use the outdoors instead.
you've never owned a dog, have you?

Except cats have the instinct to do such. Dogs cant do shit right without training. They are beast without cleanliness. all felines self groom.

Don't give that which is holy to the dogs, neither throw. your pearls before the pigs, lest perhaps they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.

Fuck c*Noids desu. Cats are the thinkin' man's pet.

>use the outdoors
You know you have to clean up the dogshit outside right?
and my dogs shits are like twice as big as my own shits.

Cats are for pakis, poofs and women. Which are you?

dogs are mans best friend so it makes sense for muslims to hate them

Being a dog owner, I recognise dogs are smart enough to be easily trained if you’re not a lazy retarded arab

This to be honest, i love my dogs but the cats are on a different level.
My marbled tabby cat shits and pisses in the toilet.

muslims are smart enough to have bred and trained the world's best hunting dogs and realize they're much better workers than pets

literally who

the Saluki is the worlds fastest dog breed. look how fucking wonky it is, you can tell it was made purely for function

forgot pic

Attached: 1524828489465.jpg (2675x2007, 1.78M)

>He doesn't know

Attached: falcon and saluki.jpg (2000x800, 189K)

>Muslims are responsible for Salukis despite the fact they pre-date Islam by centuries.

Attached: burger.jpg (900x900, 65K)

>he thinks dogs magically domesticate themselves

>best working dogs
Nice try muslims

Attached: Kelpie.jpg (755x570, 65K)

>he thinks Muslims are responsible for that
You fucking thick bastard.

We are still the same people in the middle east

Attached: J.png (2338x1166, 261K)

>he thinks civilization is only 3000 years old

according to the wiki page it's first recorded in mesopotamia and egypt pre-arabs, though

because you are treated better than them, they are just jealous

You weren't muslims 10,000 years ago when you worshiped saturn.

Don't be an idiot.

but you're saying it was created by muslim, who didn't exist yet
WE

>hating on the good boys
wew lad

I have Muslim friends with dogs

Jewish friends* oy vey

they are not Muslim they are the kuffar. i will email you $200 dollars if you kill them

why do you only distinguish between muslims and arabs when it helps your argument

Imagine how much of a poof you have to be to be afraid of dogs kek.

USE YOUR INTELLECT EVADE MY BLOWS

Not all arabs are muslims.
You do know that muslims are not a race of people?

>convict education
that is my point

Because you're dirty, you smell, you literally eat shit and then try to lick me afterwards and you're stupid as well

the arabs that domesticated those dogs were not muslims, they worshipped saturn lol.

You're the thick cunt ITT.

Muslims don't like dogs because they were trying to demoralize the magi in Zoroastrian Iran. Interestingly, Orthodox* Sassanian Zoroastrians didn't like cats, but they loved dogs. Therefore, when Arabs invaded, they inverted that as a show of dominance.

Note, some sects of esoteric Zoroastrian sects or offshoots (e.g., Mazdakites and Manichees) and Sufism (e.g. Qarmatians) tended to promote animal rights and vegetarianism though.

rasheed

Only J1 ydna haplogroup is Arabic in origin. J2 is from Caucasus and was present in Neolithic Iranian farmers and Minoans before Arabic invasions.

We asians keep them as pet AND eat them.

Attached: 1538337015624.png (225x225, 7K)

seems legit

it hurts me that I will never be able to experience nurturing a baby potbelly pig and watching it age until it's the perfect time to kill and eat it

i don't even like pork but it seems really fun eating your pet
it's like an investment

>taking joy from eating a pet you bonded with
You are a disgusting piece of shit. What is your ethnicity?

If your pet was made of bacon i am sure you would want to eat it too.

No, I wouldn't. I would rather die than to eat a pet I bonded with. That is subhuman to eat an animal you bonded with.

my parents are Omani
now that I think about it I probably wouldn't have the heart to actually do it and would let it die of old age

user you aren't supposed to physically bond with animals that is beastiality

because you are a dirty shiteater.

Alright, you're not that bad.
>now that I think about it I probably wouldn't have the heart to actually do it
Well yeah, that's the correct way to feel.
Very funny, retard. I'm not into bestiality. It's called bonding of the mind. When you truly bond with any human or animal, you come to desire they have happy, healthy, and safe lives. You don't fucking devour them.

so i shouldn't eat my cat because she would feel bad?

>i don't even like pork but it seems really fun eating your pet
>arab
pottery

except i owned two of you, one of you died from some dumbass speeding in his car and the other died of old age.

Guys why don't we just start a rumour that muslims have sex parties with dogs?
that is why they hate them in public,
because of the shame they feel.

No I dont eat pets. I only kill to feed my family and my pet. I have no problems with feeding my doggo wh*Te dog meat if i have to. (He likes pitbull meat)

Attached: received_10213699243014866.jpg (1080x1207, 140K)

I frequently see Muslims with little pet dogs.

A doggo laying down their life to nourish his master is the highest sacrifice they can make

F

It will be good if the muslims will kill all of the dogs in your cunt.

>dun wurry breh, he just barks

Attached: 4780913-pimppitbul[1].jpg (446x450, 156K)

kek back in high school this Arab kid kicked this one Mexican kid’s puppy when he brought it to school for open house and the Mexican kid and his friends beat the shit out of the Arab. It was pretty funny.

Irrelevant beliefs that dogs as pets are somehow """""""evil"""""""