Would moving from the midwest of America to anywhere in the UK be an upgrade or a downgrade...

Would moving from the midwest of America to anywhere in the UK be an upgrade or a downgrade? I want out of this country so fucking badly.

Attached: Bliss_(Windows_XP).png (300x241, 107K)

you can come but only if you promise to fuck me biweekly.

what's so bad about your country?

Good riddance

well where in the jewk do you have in mind?

see
That is America in a nutshell. Everyone is only concerned with themselves. But to be more specific, I'm shamelessly reposting this from another thread.

If you're a 31 year old bachelor living in the midwest you are FUCKED. Everyone travels to the midwest after they become parents to raise their family. What no one fucking tells you is that if you have no family of your own, you will be treated like a nuisance the local populous is forced to put up with. Aside from that, this being such a "family friendly" locale makes it extremely fucking difficult to meet women or make friends or establish any kind of fucking connection with people because

1. all the social hotspots are surrounded by miles and miles of cornfield.

2. Everyone is always super suspicious and guarded when it comes to meeting new people, because when you live in this insular-minded family-centric region in an insular-minded state or part of the country, no one really lets you in. They smile at you but that's as far as it goes. Spaces are too vast, too open to really get anywhere socially. Lack of proximity is killing me mentally, physically, and socially.

Croydon is nice , all yanks should emigrate their

>being a bachelor at 31
Yeah, it's everybody else's fault.

I've always had a fondness for either Ireland or Scotland. Not that it's relevant or means anything but I want to go back to the land of my ancestors. Took a fucking DNA test and found I'm majority UK with a probable focus in Scotland.

Honestly, any where but here is fine.

Don't focus too much on my vernacular, I'm just saying that if you have no family of own, you won't belong in the midwest.

You expect to go to Scotland and create a family as a fucking expat? Lmao. Here's your average day
>Scotsman: alright?
>yeah I'm alright what the fuck are you talking about
>Scotsman: ?

No, I don't want a family. I am never having kids because my father was a cheating twat whom my mother divorced when I was little, and people who grew up without fathers make shit fathers themselves. I just want friends and maybe a girlfriend at the most.

I am not even fucking kidding about having no kids. I've grown up completely alone for the past 25 years in this god forsaken shit hole. Land of the narcissists, home of the disenfranchised.

Running away to another country isn't going to fix your autism.

You're a fool and a traitor.

After living 31 years in the midwest, if there's one thing I've learned, it's that people who live in the Most Powerful and Free Country on Earthâ„¢ grow up to be arrogant shitheads who don' give a lick about their surroundings nor the people around them.

Look at this. This is the mental state of every midwesterner.

>DUNT LIKE ER CUNTRY, DEN GIT OUT YA DAMN TRAYTER.

This is how everyone acts. Narrow-minded, constantly labeling everyone who has a different opinion as some maniac who is prone to back stabbings, and always walking around so cocksure that they are right and everyone else is wrong.

Are you looking into a mirror or something?

Go to Germany or Ireland OP

All the vitriolic replies are from Americans

While the rest from elsewhere are literally benign questions and or genuine advice. My God, the pattern is unmistakable.

The only people who want to leave this god given country are commies and jews, so good riddance commie rat

Thank you all very much for the responses.

>Americans don't like clowns who LARP as Europeans
Neither do Europeans.
>muh ancestors

I grew up Lutheran though. And I think communism is stupid

Don't come to Germany. People outside of the largest cities are pretty much the same here

>Ireland
>UK
If your talking about Norn Iron DO NOT GO THERE. Easily the most backwards, poorest shithole in the cunt
t. lives there

Maybe

It's not great here, but it would still be an upgrade.

Croydon is like the Harlem of London.

Diversity

Why would you move out of this country to re-settle, a complicated process that could take years and cause you great headache, when it is so much easier to move to coastal urban areas to meet more people in similar situations and to find better job prospects?

Then al-Britanistan may be the wrong place for you.

outside of major cities the uk is pretty much 100% white. of course, it's much harder to get a good job in a small village or town but those are the trade offs

If you hate diversity than move to Iowa.
You're not going to find it in Britain