Why is no one mentioning Doggerland?

Why is no one mentioning Doggerland?

>Doggerland is the name of a land mass now beneath the southern North Sea that connected Great Britain to continental Europe. It was flooded by rising sea levels around 6,500–6,200 BC

Attached: Doggerland.jpg (530x278, 43K)

thank god that shithole was flooded, i'd rather kill myself than share a border with c*ntinental e*rope

#bringbackdoggerland

If you could flood over some land mass today, which one would you pick?

>inb4 someone posts evil dogger

Crazy to think we've only been an island for 8000 years. That's a drop in the ocean, compared to how old our planet is.

flooding Turkey would be nice

Rightful Danish clay.

Israel, desu.

Modern humans (read: Europeans) are a drop in the ocean, compared to how old our planet is.

Get your asses ready Britbongs.

Attached: noordzeeland1.jpg (1000x679, 676K)

netherlands is supposed to go the way of Doggerland they just had great architects

Amazing to think how it was only a moment ago that man wasn't much higher than any other beast on this sphere.

We're lucky to live at such a height of advancement as we do today.

London and Paris

I'm not sure how much radiometric dating technique is reliable desu

Maybe earth is really just few thousands years old and was created by God, starting with Adam and Eve

the methods that were developed to determine approximate age of matter weren't based on arbitrary unobservable phenomenon

Attached: HD berger.jpg (235x300, 18K)

>it was only a moment ago that man wasn't much higher than any other beast on this sphere
Take a look at the people who made all the significant technological contributions and you'll see a common denominator.

underrated

Whatever connects the middle east to europe.

fpbp

Morocco would be like Congo again without all the Dutch gibs.