I love imageboards...

i love imageboards, i have a better time talking to anonymous strangers on here than i have interacting with anyone else anywhere

Attached: 1535784880535.png (481x406, 42K)

I love you, user.

Love you guys

kill yourselves

same
for me it's probably more the fact that I'm a pretty avoidant person IRL and the fact that I'm living pretty secluded
based

Attached: 1537748640160.png (656x527, 31K)

You guys are the closest thing i have to real friends

>increasingly disillusioned with imageboard culture
>same threads every day
>mean-spirited userbase
>preys on my insecurities
>continue browsing out of habit and vague desire to stay "up-to-date"
>"man i'd be much better off if i could just drop this place"
>Your Jow Forums Pass is about to expire
>instantly renew

But it is very nice, when people ask me what i do in my freetime i say i hang out with my friends every day :)

This isn't good for you. You should leave imageboards for a while

Attached: 1537315958116.png (746x512, 99K)

You guys are all fucking losers.

Jow Forums is an online mental asylum

[-]

>Jow Forums Pass
Imagine being this much of a goy

Don't romanticise it. It's not because we're all best buddies. Jow Forums is an enabler of shit behaviour. Oh I won't bother going out and make friends because Jow Forums makes me feel comfortable.

I wish i could quit this toxic board full of angry people, racist losers and ugly virgins.

got nothing else to spend my money on and it takes me back to the pre-captcha days

It is good for me.
I get to talk to people every day, i dont feel isolated, and i get to have friends.

Me too senpai.
>leave things you like
But why though? It's not like anons would become normies who fug grils on the regular just by leaving this place.

Attached: cat hugs teddy bear.gif (385x398, 1.95M)

Face as a social experiment see how things are going to be without this website. Social isolation isn't good for work or mind
Drugs also make you fell good but isn't good for you

muy real

Attached: 1537712061928.jpg (970x545, 50K)