Which country is better to live in?

Pic related.

Attached: 1538340980083.png (800x400, 12K)

Ireland my dude, I recommend everyone migrate to based Ireland, home of the fighting Irish

i'm an irishman on holiday in england, it's horrible here. anyone considering moving to the uk should go to ireland instead. we want you here.

At the moment?
Ireland
If you're racists then northern Ireland because there's no blacks only gypios

How easy would it be for me to go on a working holiday in Ireland? I have a bunch of dosh saved up.

I could just get a job, rent an apartment and work for a year or so.

One's a galled rock where the 17th century still lives, and the other is a green and pleasant land graced by the Lord your God.

Ireland, we're full

theres blacks up north too lad just to a lesser degree than dub
we're full if leaf, only québécois welcome

>theres blacks up north
I've only seen two blacks outside of belfast

I see a few muzzies and blacks on the bus every day in Belfast
they're not numerous but they're here

Aye well Evey country's capital has got some of them now i suppose but we're nowhere near as bad with them as other countries

>all the cope ITT

London

Ireland although that doesn't matter because we're full so the UK is your only choice of the 2

Attached: 1515249036192.jpg (510x502, 38K)

There are more black people than white people in Portadown. It's basically a Portuguese colony at this point

sorry to hear that lad

Attached: 1538195647670.png (737x665, 19K)

Really?
By god they're coming for us

There's no stereotypes against them though. Two of the best people I know are Portuguese, but many more of them are obnoxious. They're just like any other group of people

It's like everything i suppose.
Knew a Irish gypio in school and he was a good lad but the rest of the gypios were as you would expect.

I was chased round my street by a gypsy once. Good times. I threw a rock at him

>Population of Ireland is only 4.7 million.

Hold the fuck up, How?.

What's the confusion?

Well the UK has a population of 65.6 million people I thought ireland would of had like you know 20 million or so.

Ireland my ancestors :)

Attached: 1536754779269.png (650x710, 54K)

>would of

Anywhere but Engl*nd

Ireland doesn't have Metropolitan cities like London, Liverpool, Manchester etc. It has one, Dublin. Add in the fact that it's a lot smaller and towns are way sparser and you've got yourself an idea of how it adds up

Man am I ignorant, any Brits wanna explain why there is such a massive population difference?
Spelling mistake?, My English has gone to the pits and I'm slowly second guessing everything I'm writing.

Attached: 1531381093611.jpg (500x500, 26K)

hopefully it stays that way too l*ndon looks like a fucking nightmare
grammar mate, would of =/= would have *nglais de merde

Attached: 1496262913945.jpg (850x850, 158K)

where englands population took off because of industrialised Ireland had the potato famine and tons of them fucked off to the new world as well

It's a common mistake people make because of the contraction have to would've, making it sound like "of".

Would've, not would of.