/lang/ - Language Learning Gen

Triumvirate edition

>What language are you learning?
>Share language learning experiences!
>Ask questions about your target language!
>Help people who want to learn a new language!
>Find people to practice your target language with!
>Participate in translation challenges or make your own!

Learning resources:
First and foremost check the Jow Forums Wiki. (feel free to contribute)
4chanint.wikia.com/wiki/The_Official_Jow Forums_How_to_Learn_A_Foreign_Language_Guide_Wiki

Check this pastebin for plenty of language resources as well as some nice image guides.
pastebin.com/ACEmVqua

/Lang/ is currently short on those image qts, so if you can pitch in to help create one for a given language, don't hesitate to do so!

Torrents with more resources than you'll ever need for 30 plus languages:
Mega link with books for all kinds of languages:
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

FAQ:
>How do I learn a language? What is the best way to learn one? How should I improve on certain aspects?
Ideally take a class, otherwise buy (torrent) a well-received textbook for your language, google any grammar you have trouble with and no matter what do lots of translation exercises. Duolingo is fine to use in addition to whatever else you are but a poor idea to use on its own.
>When can I move on to a different language?
You don't
>What language should I learn
Hebrew
>Should I learn X to get a qt wife/gf (male)?
Yes

Attached: triplethefrenship.png (785x600, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tobv2lu2exI
youtube.com/watch?v=k1vlZHKPTNs
youtube.com/watch?v=oL3Si0WdIyw
youtube.com/watch?v=0IwwfFvePGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can we just call this thread "/ned/ and friends" already ?

I have plenty, altho with an A2 level I'm not sure you'd be able to grasp everything, and that could be pretty fucking frustrating.

*sip* back in my day everyone in /lang/ was learning German

Attached: 1531246499688.png (998x1140, 243K)

Thank you fren, I'll do it.

Pls give them, my biggest problem is expressing myself, our languages are similar enough that I can already understand many things.

What I forgot to mention is by far the hardest part is getting started practicing for the day, hence the 5 minute thing, if after 5 you still really don't want to do it then try again later. People will go "hurr if you have to force yourself to practice don't do it XD" but any skill like this is going to be a grind at times

"Claudio trip therapy" seems chill enough if you like travelling and shit, and his pronounciation is pretty clear.
I can personally rec Gianluca Gazzoli too, mostly because his stuff has subtitles on and is very well done.

>teacher lusting
We've been together for like 3 years now. I have gone past lust m8. I'm learning the language so I can actually speak to her mum and understand people that shit talk me in Moscow.

How do I sound more like a native beyond shadowing? I'm trying to find physical ways to actually fix how I speak despite knowing the language's pronunciation
>you'll never sound native
I know
>lol just live there
No
>nobody cares if you don't sound native
Don't care, it's for me

no because there's really just a couple of them and they barely post during the week anyway
the main lang alternates between German, Russian, Dutch, Spanish, and French
and we must be inclusive with all langs :3

they still are

>een schitterende en kleurrijke ode aan de Bijlmer
ik ga dit echt proberen
>Vader is een werkloze communist die overdag boeken van Marx leest en zich 's avonds bezat met vrienden
aah home~~

oh then you're a diff user, he wasn't a normie

record yourself, listen for issues, fix, record, ad infinitum until you're done
it's cringey and awkward as shit but it's how I fixed some issues I had with my English long ago and now people think I'm Canadian not even joking

Attached: 1524691901322.png (657x527, 44K)

Talk with real people (italki, maybe immigrants near you).

youtube.com/watch?v=Tobv2lu2exI
Oh and guys, did you know our guy Paul has a new video out? It's on Catalan this time.

>our guy Paul
lmao

Grazie tantissimo. Claudio's channel is exactly the kind of thing I was looking for.

Are you the italian learning ameribro?

>tfw only 10 hours until my first catalan class

Attached: sweatbb.jpg (259x259, 51K)

>record yourself, listen for issues, fix, record, ad infinitum until you're done
>it's cringey and awkward as shit but it's how I fixed some issues I had with my English long ago and now people think I'm Canadian not even joking
Was hoping it wouldn't come to that, I'm an insecure little bitch
>Talk with real people
Can't at the moment because reasons but one of the languages is B1 (closer to A2 for verbal comprehension) and I feel like that's a little too low, the other is WAY to bad to attempt talking to people right now.

>Are you the italian learning ameribro?
Despite my state being full of annoying fat fucks LARPing as Italians, no

What are you learning exactly?

German and Russian respectively, despite being far better at the former I'm struggling with its accent a lot more

>tfw you got fluent family members and you're barely A1.
Catalan is pretty cool user, godspeed. As a Spanish speaker you shouldn't have too much troubles, but be careful because pronounciation is key in Catalan

>insecure
join the club
but here's a secret: literally nobody will hear your recordings so there's no reason to not do it besides somehow being embarrassed about yourself...by yourself...
once you fix a few pronunciation problems and hear the difference it'll be smooth sailing and a big confidence boost

wat van veel meer belang is is het nieuwe zondag met lubach :^)
youtube.com/watch?v=k1vlZHKPTNs

Attached: file.png (574x584, 398K)

I only watch sports and educational programs, sorry.

I haven't reviewed Anki in a long while and now it's all fucked up because if I know a card, it sets the repetition time to like 3 months. Can I reset this without resetting my whole deck revision history? That is, I want to reset the repetition times without resetting the cards I've already reviewed etc.

Attached: 1537651580269.jpg (640x635, 284K)

but for me it _is_ educational, user
>sports
wat onzin zeg

Attached: 1477271720768.png (657x527, 27K)

>Was hoping it wouldn't come to that, I'm an insecure little bitch
Using this way to improve yourself might also help you with insecurity.

Possibly

Attached: interval.jpg (347x192, 17K)

This is a German quality bump.

when you add new cards to anki and they're marked as new do you run through them immediately or leave them until the next day to review?

I've noticed since learning my target Lang that I can read French a bit better even though I haven't studied it since highschool.

How does that work? I'm considering picking it back up once I reach b1/B2 in my TL

cum

> Me and My Futanari Childhood Friend's First Extracurricular Lesson in Reverse Anal

Attached: 1519567737459.jpg (720x665, 34K)

ok

I found a list of vocabulary from the time I had translation lectures from French to English most of these words seem random but some of them are false Friends or vocabulary that is quite common when practicing translation but not easy to guess so maybe it will help some user working on French...

Fonctionnaire = civil servants
Licencié = dismissed
Intellectuel = intellectual figure
Ministre de la défense = Home secretary
Filiale = subsidiary company
Reconnaitre = to acknowledge
Convention = agreement
Levy taxe = prélever les taxes
OCDE = OECD
Figurehead = symbole
Assignation a domicile = house arrest
Code du travail = labor laws
Law = bill
Irm = mri
Entourage = inner circle
Ordonance = executive order
Executif= government
Partenaires sociaux = trade unions
Déclarer = report
ONG = NGOs

Bump for someone who isn't me make a translation challenge

PFK = KFC

I'm learning Spanish, been told by natives I am proficient and some Spanish speakers have confused me for a Cuban. People that don't know Spanish are impressed when I speak Spanish to natives and say I'm fluent though I feel nowhere near as comfortable speaking in Spanish as I am speaking English. For me if I had to rate my skills in Spanish I would start by saying reading is the easiest way for me to process Spanish, I can write ok enough to be understood but, when speaking sometimes I have trouble thinking in Spanish and fall back on English phrases when I hit a roadbump. Listening to documentaries and shows with actors that annunciate words clearly I do find it very easy to figure out what's going on. I was practicing with my sisters ex daily but she dumped him. Now I haven't been practicing much lately and only vent to my sister in Spanish about my day but when is sometimes fucked up and can't figure out what Im saying. Who do I practice with? Where will I absorb phrases and terms used every day by hispanic people? I feel like I can't improve my Spanish much anymore.

Have you ever thought of going to Spain or some other Spanish-speaking country to immerse yourself and maybe take advanced classes at a University?
I know for a fact there are programmes for learning Dutch in the Netherlands so I guess you could sign up for something similar. That and maybe join Interpals or some other language exchange place and befriend some natives.

I want to step up my russian study again after being reduced to barely doing two Duolingo units a day because of some stressfull months.
Besides my text book with exercises im thinking of getting a bilingual book with some simple texts just so i get better at reading and text comprehension. I remember that helping well with English back then .
I'll report in about the terrible PTSD that I'll get from reading that aloud to a native speaker.

Attached: 1532773165693.gif (388x369, 1.27M)

current progress

youtube.com/watch?v=oL3Si0WdIyw

well the thing is Spain has good universities out of the but is obviously the farthest from Latin American Spanish, so I'd be learning idioms and phrases that might just confuse or give the misintended meaning

>tfw tried learning a dozen languages
>always gave up
>no language excites me anymore
Why

Because you like the novelty of learning new grammar but don't want to bother doing the boring stuff

Fair point. I understand wanting to learn Latino Spanish as an American.
What languages have you tried (and failed) to learn? How many do you know so far?

Maybe
I know German, English and French
So far I tried
>Russian
>Polish
>Danish
>Norwegian
>Finnish
>Chinese
>Japanese
>Hebrew
>Spanish
And some more probably, Russian being the one I remember the most from

Bro, why not visit Mexico or Puerto Rico? I mean, fucks sake, we're right next to them. If you're a young NEET you could try working in a kitchen, just make sure there's plenty of Mexicans in there beforehand.
Anyway, flights to 'Rico are goddamn cheap, it's in a bad way, but bring some bottled tap water and capitalize on it.

>gave up on Hebrew
Oy vey
Why not try mustering up the motivation to resume with Russian if you know that one the most?

>>Danish
>>Norwegian
How does one give up on two of the easiest langs out there?

You're German aren't you? I thought Germans loved work. Just pretend your boss is lurking around the corner, waiting to catch you taking an extra 10 second break.

"Know the most" doesn't mean a lot
I'd be willing to pick up Hebrew or Chinese again
By being a failure my friend
Pic related, otherwise actually not bad advice

Attached: 1534336095589.jpg (662x800, 85K)

snakes give me the creeps

L-L-Language challenge time motherfuckers.
Wrote them myself, hope I got the difficulties right.

Easy mode:
>That girl is my sister.
>Can he dance ?
>The chair is close to the green carpet.
>"I only like 2D girls, sorry !"

Moderate mode:
>The table I'm writing on is really sturdy.
>The American guy above me is really afraid of snakes.
>I hope you know what needs to be done.
>There's no greater pleasure in life than a cup of coffee in the morning.

Hurt me plenty - mode:
>Sometimes I wish I had a time machine, to know what I would have needed to do in order for her not to leave.
>I would love to buy myself a plot of farmland but, alas, the increase in demand for wheat has made the price unreasonably high.
>As a kid, I used to love gazing at the sky; nowadays, I barely have enough time to look at myself in the mirror.

LMAOing @ you mode:
>“In the morning when thou risest unwillingly, let this thought be present - I am rising to the work of a human being. Why then am I dissatisfied if I am going to do the things for which I exist and for which I was brought into the world?”
(M. Aurelius, Meditations)

forgot the last hardest one
>“If someone is able to show me that what I think or do is not right, I will happily change, for I seek the truth, by which no one was ever truly harmed. It is the person who continues in his self-deception and ignorance who is harmed.”

>How does one give up on two of the easiest langs out there?
Obviously not him but I just got bored pretty quickly due to being easy (was also spoiled by higher relevancy languages)

Due to it*

I'm still alive and kicking, mates. Couldn't write anything for the past two weeks, since I was too busy. Today I'm gonna share my thoughts on Rome by HBO (only on 1st season, though).
Let's start with the cons:
The lesbian subplot wasn't neccessary, didn't add anything to Octavia's and Servilia's arc.

Brutus is far too likable and is portrayed as honorable, though weak, man, who is practically forced to do, what he did by his crazy mother. The real Brutus was descpicable and corrupt, he didn't deserve to be justified in such way. I like the actor though, he is really good and played this idealised version of Brutus well.

Lucius Vorenus family drama seems to drag on for too long, it gets boring after a couple of episodes.

And at last, my biggest beef with the show is Pulo. He and his antics seems really out of place for this show. He's too comical and bizzare and he would suit better for some sitcom like "Pulo's wacky adventures", not historical drama. The further into the series it gets, the more suspension of disbelief you have to have to tolerate what's going on with his arc. He even gets [spoiler]Cleopatra's pussy and impregnates her with a son[/spoiler] at some point, and it's not even the craziest thing he'd done.

cont.

And now the good parts:
First it's the Ceasar of course. Ciran Hinds is an amazing actor. There's some kind of aura of grandeur about him. He always seems to play some royal or noble characters: King of wildlings in GoT, Sir John Franklin in Terror, he even played Russian president in some movie.

The sets are great, and it's no wonder, since they are what practically killed the show financially, because they ran out of budget on the 2nd season.

I liked the soundtrack. One, that i found particularly great is Ceaser's march on Rome, I've been listening to it everyday since I first heard it.
youtube.com/watch?v=0IwwfFvePGY

Last, but not least is Mark Anthony. My god he is rad af. He's impudent, audacious and resolute brute with a little bit of cunning. He's a litteral embodiment of a CHAD. They even found right balance for him to be neither Ceaser's loyad dog, nor backstabbing treacherous cunt (like Brutus is). His on screen dynamics with Cicero is hilarious to look at. I don't care if second season is a lot worse to first in comparison, if there's more Anthony in it (and there is), I'm all for it.

It may seem like there are more cons then pros in my review, but they really are insignificant (except from Pulo's ones) and didn't sway my opinion of the show much. Overall it's really great and I think it's now in my top 3 along with Deadwood and Sopranos.

>Triumvirate edition
Oh, what a coincedence.

>not learning finnish

Oh shit, why didn't it parse the spoiler tag?

Gonna do some of these once I get home

no spoilers on a TV show based on ancient history!

That bit wasn't historical though, quite the opposite. The only historical part about Pulo is his existence, since he was mentioned in Ceasers notes on Galulic campaigns.
>it's a select all the buses with the fading images captcha episode
Fucking hate these.

Feels pretty good learning a Romance language, I shouldn't have dropped French in high school, guess English made me lazy.

The teacher already warned us about pronunciation, I'm not too worried about it except for 'll', which has basically disappeared in Castilian, and the vowels.

Spolier is only a thing on certain boards. Just like [code] only works on certain boards, in fact I think it's only Jow Forums.

>Spolier
Spoiler*

Easy mode:
>저 여자 아이는 제 여동생이에요.
>춤추가 출 수 있어요?
>그 의자는 녹색의 카펫 근처에 있어요.
>용서하세요, 2D 여자뿐 사랑해요.
Moderate mode:
>제가 쓰는 탁자는 매우 안정해요.
>내 위에 있는 미국인은 뱀을 매우 무서워해요.
>네가 무엇을 해야 하는지 알기를 바라요.
>한 잔의 커피를 아침에 마시기보다 더 큰 즐거움은 생활중에 존재지 없어요.

Easy mode:
>Dat meisje is mijn zus
>Kan hij dansen?
> De stoel is dichtbij het groene tapijt
>"Ik hou alleen van 2D meisjes, sorry!"

Moderate mode:
>De tafel dat ik schrijf op is heel hard
>De Amerikaans boven mij is heel bang voor slangen
>Ik hoop dat je weet wat moet gedaan worden.
>Er is geen groter plezier in het leven dan een kopje koffie 's ochtends
Hurt me plenty (probably fucked up) - mode:
>Soms wens ik dat ik een tijdmachine had, om te weten wat ik zou hebben moeten doen zo zij zou niet weggan zijn
>Toen ik een kind was, vond ik het leuk om naar de lucht te kijken, nu heb ik nauwelijks de tijd om in de spiegel te kijken

>Dat meisje is mijn zus
>Kan hij dansen?
>De stoel is dichtbij het groene tapijt
Not wrong, but I would be more inclined to use 'staan' --> De stoel staat dichtbij...
>"Ik hou alleen van 2D meisjes, sorry!"
No mistakes thus far.
>De tafel dat ik schrijf op is heel hard
De tafel waarop ik schrijf is heel stevig.
Waarop -> on which [I am writing]
Stevig is more along the lines of 'sturdy'
>De Amerikaans boven mij is heel bang voor slangen
>Ik hoop dat je weet wat moet gedaan worden.
Ik hoop dat je weet wat gedaan moet worden.
Ik hoop dat je weet wat er gedaan moet worden.
Ik hoop dat je weet wat er moet worden gedaan.
Ik hoop dat je weet wat er gedaan worden moet.
Somehow all of these sound good to me. But I am a brainlet so I could not tell you why, or if I am mistaken.
>Er is geen groter plezier in het leven dan een kopje koffie 's ochtends
True
>Soms wens ik dat ik een tijdmachine had, om te weten wat ik zou hebben moeten doen zo zij zou niet weggan zijn
Close,
Om te weten wat ik had moeten doen zodat zij niet zou weggaan.
I had trouble with this one, but I feel like this is the most correct, maybe a dutch savvy person could pitch in.
>Toen ik een kind was, vond ik het leuk om naar de lucht te kijken, nu heb ik nauwelijks de tijd om in de spiegel te kijken
Nice one.

>staan
I always forget about the difference between "staan", "zijn" and "liggen".
>Somehow all of these sound good to me
>You can write the same thing in 4 ways and I got none of them right
Fugg

no extreme bully pls sono una novellina

>Easy
Quella ragazza è mia sorella.
Sa ballare?
La sedia è vicino al tappeto verde.
“Mi piacciono solo le ragazze 2D, mi dispiace!”

>Moderate
Il tavolo su cui sto scrivendo è davvero solido.
Il ragazzo americano sopra di me ha davvero paura dei serpenti.
Spero che tu sappia cosa deve essere fatto.
Non c’è piacere più grande nella vita di una tazza di caffè di mattina.

maybe i’ll try the others when I get home

I was actually hoping to bully someone, but these are all perfect, apart from the fact that you should use "lui" in the second sentence to point out that you're talking about a man.

>Jow Forums pass

Attached: 1397596753352.png (239x304, 124K)

Complimenti, davvero

What's wrong, poorfag?

>mi dispiace
Interesting. In Romanian, "îmi displace" means "I dislike". It's weird when languages do that.

How possible is it to learn two languages at once?

Not impossible but I would not recommend it if the two languages are very different from your mother tongue because these languages usually require you to spend a huge amount of time on them. Studying two of them is in most cases overwhelming, unless they are from the same family and you are already quite good in one of them.

and if they're very similar you might mix them up so...

Bump

Bump again
>this thread will die
>no one will check my korean

Attached: 1535813768477.png (645x772, 148K)

Don't lose hope user!
>there is an indifferent Korean user in this very thread

epic meme bump

Attached: 1522775865813.png (500x637, 58K)

They could have also included "man" as another form of you

I thought maybe you might be annoyed if I correct you every time, also I'm not very comfortable doing it because I'm still learning myself

춤을 출 수 있어요 ?
I would say : 그 의자는 녹색의 카펫과 가까워요
If you look up 근처 on the dictionary and from what I have seen it only comes up when you are talking about the position of places, not really for objects. "around here" kinda; so I think it's weird for objects.

>용서하세요, 2D 여자뿐 사랑해요.
용서하세요 seem too formal just for 'sorry !' would have put 미안/미안해/미안해요 ! depending on the context

제가 쓰는 탁자는 매우 안정해요.
I'm writing... progressive tense so
쓰고 있는
Also 안정 is stable/harmony etc... I would suggest 튼튼한
제가 쓰고 있는 탁자는 매우 튼튼해요

For the others I will check at an other times I have lots of work these days

Attached: 42847377_2259780607369617_3940412772143071232_n.jpg (640x960, 69K)

>Easy mode:
Quella ragazza è mia sorella.
Sa come ballare?
La sedia è vicina al tappetto verde.
Sono spiacente, mi piacciono solo le ragazze 2D.

>Moderate mode:
Il tavolo su cui scrivo è molto robusto.
L'uomo americano sopra di me ha molto paura dei serpenti.
Spero che sappia quello che deve essere fatto.
Non c'è nessuna piacere più grande nella vita di una tazza di caffè la mattina.

>Hurt me plenty - mode:
A volte spero di avere una macchina di tempo, per sapere quello che dovevo fare per fare che lei non è uscita.
Amerei che mi compro un lotto di terreno agricolo, ma, purtroppo, l'aumento della domanda del grano ha fatto che il prezzo è troppo alto.
Come un bambino, amavo guardare al cielo; oggigiorno, ho a malapena tempo per guardarmi nello specchio.

>LMAOing @ you mode:
Domattina quando ti svegli involutamente, lascia che questo pensiero rimanga - sto svegliando al lavoro di un uomo. Allora perché non sono soddisfatto se vado per fare le cose per cui esisto e per cui sono nato?
Se qualcuno può fammi vedere che quello che penso o faccio non è giusto, lo cambierò felicemente, perché voglio la verità, in cui nessuno è mai stato ferito veramente. E' la persona chi continua nella sua illusione e ignoranza chi è ferita.

The difficulties seemed pretty good, but I guess I won't know until someone tells me how much I messed up :)

i still don't know what language to learn: danish, swedish, norwegian, german, or french

ቀላል ሁነታ:
> ይህች እህቴ እህቴ ነች.
> መዳን ይችላል?
> ወንበሩ ወደ አረንጓዴ ምንጣፍ ቅርብ ነው.
> "እኔ ሁለት ጎጂ ልጃገረዶችን ብቻ እወዳለሁ, አዝናለሁ."

መጠነኛ ሞድ
> እየጻፍኩ ያለኝ ሰንጠረዥ በጣም ጠንካራ ነው.
> ከኔ በላይ ያለው አሜሪካ በእባብ እባቦች በእውነት ፈርቷል.
> ምን መደረግ እንዳለ እንደሚያውቁ ተስፋ አደርጋለሁ.
> በጠዋት ከኩባ ቡና ላይ ህይወት የበለጠ አስደሳች የለም.

በደል አሳውቀኝ - ሁነታ:
> አንዳንድ ጊዜ እኔ ቤቱን ላለመሄድ ምን ማድረግ እንዳለብኝ ለማወቅ ምን ማድረግ እንዳለብኝ ለማወቅ ጊዜን እመኝ ነበር.
> የእራስን የእርሻ መሬቶች ለመግዛት እወዳለሁ, ነገር ግን, እሰይ, ስንዴ ፍላጐት እየጨመረ መምጣቱ ዋጋው ከፍ ያለ ዋጋ እንዲኖረው አስችሏል.
> ልጅ ሳለሁ, ሰማይን ለመመልከት ይደፍራል; አሁን ግን በመስታወት ውስጥ ራሴን ለመመልከት በቂ ጊዜ አለኝ.

በእርስዎ ሁነታ እየሳቁ
> "ምንም ሳይታገል በድንገት ስትነሳ, ይህ ሀሳብ ይኑረን - እኔ ወደ ሰብአዊ ሥራ. እኔ ላሳለፍኳቸው ነገሮች እና ወደ ዓለም ለመምጣት ያመጣሁትን ነገሮች ብፈጽም እኔ አልረሳሁት? "
(ሚስተር ኦሬሊየስ, ማሰላሰል)

Dutch
Wat in de naam van de almachtige God

>That girl is my sister.
Quella ragazza è mia sorella
>Can he dance ?
Sa ballare?
>The chair is close to the green carpet.
La sedia è vicina al tappeto verde
>"I only like 2D girls, sorry !"
Solo mi piacciono ragazze 2D, scusa

>The table I'm writing on is really sturdy.
Il tavolo sul quale scrivo è veramente firme
>The American guy above me is really afraid of snakes.
L'americano sopra me ha veramente paura dei serpenti
>I hope you know what needs to be done.
Spero che sai cosa è necessario fare
>There's no greater pleasure in life than a cup of coffee in the morning.
No c'è piacere più grande nella vita che una tazza di caffè per la mattina

DO ME DO ME

Kek, looks like Ethiopian.

>I thought maybe you might be annoyed if I correct you every time
Not all, I really appreciate every bit of guidance I can get.

>I have lots of work these days
No worries, good luck user.

>het groene tapijt
why the e in groene if tapijt is het?

Attached: 1519856923285.png (612x491, 98K)

No clue.
People say:
Groen tapijt, groen gras...
"Ik wil graag een groen tapijt"
"Ik hou van groen gras"
But also say:
"Het groene gras was vertrapt"
"Hij zette het groene tapijt in brand"
"Hij zet groen tapijt in brand"
I believe this occurs with most colours.
Rode, gele, et cetra.
No clue why, it just sounds right.

>춤을 출수있다
>의자가 녹색 카펫에 가깝다
>튼튼하다
>내 위에 있는 미국인은 정말 뱀이 무섭다
>니가 어떻게 해야할지 알길 바래

>존재지 없어요
can't decipher this
use 인생 though

>존재지 없어요
Ah, but ofcourse, it's because I am retarded. :^)
존재하지 없어요*
존재하다 is to exist.. so I figured, 존재하지 없다 = to not exist
But it is a stretch.
How would one convey: "something better does not exist" naturally?

How do you know the exact or approximate number of words you know in a language? I've been studying and learning german over the course of a decade and i haven't been keeping count of how many words i know

>How do you know the exact or approximate number of words you know in a language?
that sounds like a tremendous waste of time
judge your skill level by your ability to find the right word every time

없다...

First half is good, altho you forget subjects when they would be good (second and seventh in particular).
>>Non c'è nessuna
Should be nesssun
>>A volte spero di avere una macchina di tempo, per sapere quello che dovevo fare per fare che lei non è uscita.
Spero is the wrong verb, vorrei would be a much more appropriate choice (spero is usually used for future actions, in this case you're wishing something happened) / correct form is "avrei dovuto fare", I wrote this sentence EXACTLY to see how people would fare with condizionale and congiuntivo / "per fare IN MODO CHE LEI NON ANDASSE", again wrong tense.
>>Amerei che mi compro un lotto di terreno agricolo, ma, purtroppo, l'aumento della domanda del grano ha fatto che il prezzo è troppo alto.
"Amerei" is the correct condizionale tense, but the verb is wrong, as it would need to be "Vorrei comprare" / "fatto" is not used like this, you'd need to use "rendere" or "aumentare"
>>Come un bambino
This is correct, but the meaning is slightly different. What you wrote means "Like a child", so your behaviour is similar to that of a little kid.
The original sentence needed something like "Da bambino", to mean that this action took place while you were very young.
>>hardest one
Involutamente is not a word, altho it bears some reseamblance to the archaic word "involuto" that means "really complicated" (Controvoglia is a better choice) / "rimanga" should be "sia presente" / "al lavoro" should be "per fare il lavoro" / "vado per fare" should be "vado A fare"

>>Sa ballare?
Missed subject
>>Solo mi piacciono
"Mi piacciono solo", order matters
>>firme
Not a word, solido works better
>>per la mattina
DI mattina, also first word should be "Non"

Attached: 1534029185655.jpg (398x500, 33K)

>No clue why, it just sounds right
I think I've found the key to the Dutch language kek

meh ok
I asked a friend and he said:
>In its proper adjective form I think it's always groene
but he couldn't really explain it either
guess I have some googling to do

I don't, why would I care?
how many words do you know in your native language?
I mean sure it'd be nice to know but meh

"ja we hebben wat regels maar het moet ook mooi zijn hé dus even normaal doen en we komen wel uit"
I can see why ze Germans don't take them seriously