Albania is the Israel of the Balkans

change my mind

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Albania.svg.png (1200x857, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_burned_as_heretics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd say that's Serbia, except lacking any of the military prowess.

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg[1].png (2000x1333, 278K)

What a great flag wasted on such a shitty country

Serbia aren't filthy settler colonialists who hide behind daddy NATO

The more I think about it the comparison makes sense.

Serbia genocided Muslims and Muslims seems to have forgotten about it.

How did that happen?

Eagle of the balkans

They actually are. They settled in Croatia and Vojvodina running away from the Turks. Then in the 20th century they tried colonizing Kosovo where the Albanians lived. They ended up being "saved" by daddy Russia, although Russia is pretty shit so they can hardly offer anything.

Attached: 1536260428461.png (935x361, 32K)

>a shitstain on red carpet

Attached: 36250527_2495872807104946_2361592341845770240_n.jpg (467x960, 16K)

They didn't forget, Muslims went to Bosnia in huge numbers and played kickball with Serbian heads. They tried to do the same in Kosovo but Albanians refused help from mujahideen because they knew it would be bad optics and stain a nationalist movement with religious association.

>t.

Attached: 1523389374838.png (720x477, 341K)

Because it was never really Muslim-Christian thing, but a Balkan-slaughter-the-neighbouring-village thing. That happens every now and then. Nobody gets mad about a few thousand murders and a dozen of burned down villages.

hrvat master race, imo serbians and albanians are both autistic

>because they knew it would be bad optics and stain a nationalist movement
top fucking kek, as if shiptar terrorists werent the same as islamist radicals, if not worse by their brutality
also im not a serb you retard

at least post the real one

Attached: 1532732112942.png (864x572, 614K)

>Muslims went to Bosnia in huge numbers
Bullshit.

so basically this shiptar shat his pants and larps as serbomacedonian

No Croat is butthurt enough at midnight to post the same shit for years about Albanians with Serve propaganda opinions and Serve memes you disgusting vermin lmao. Like honestly who do you think you're trying to fool you rodent? Especially since you subhumans are (in)famously known for LARPing as Croats to mask your nasty mugs.

Attached: 36972298_206046423573005_2033017624190779392_n.jpg (540x960, 42K)

That's just what I've read, correct me if i'm wrong. Huge was probably an exaggeration.

what's your ethnic background?

if it's ugly then it's a yugo mutt

Attached: 1504197342748.png (1542x1334, 542K)

Albanian

i was about to go to sleep before i spotted that ugly shitstained red carpet you savages call your flag so i opened the thread. and funny you call someone butthurt when you go into every possible thread about serbia to spread your lies you obsessed autistic little faggot
also i would never lie about my nationality to animal like you because nothing is worse than being a shiptar. i remeber you from before, you accuse everyone whose opinions you do not like to be a serb. imagine having such limited mental capacity, but i guees you inherited it as an offspring of low iq animals.

the flag fits the country very well, in history and culture
rep of how good or shitty a country is is based on how wealthy it is which is pure crap
we are holding off well on economy in case you're concerned, not a shithole by any means and a bit better on the side on second world
people get lied to by the idea of winning thousands instead of hundreds so they leave

Attached: 5119b0ceecae4e033ea1b1f.jpg (448x323, 31K)

The whole bullshit story about a massive jihad out of nowhere in Bosnia and masses of Arabs coming in and what not is a retarded Jow Forums-adapted narrative of the war and an attemp to turn an ethnic conflict into some 20th century Crusades story. Foreign volunteers, as a whole, didn't have much impact on any of the sides in the Yugoslav wars.

Attached: Untitled.png (332x602, 27K)

>also i would never lie about my nationality
don't make me dig the archive of two days ago where you literally admitted it you disgusting roach
can't tell if you're falseflagging on purpose to start shit but either way eat shit

>rep of how good or shitty a country is is based on how wealthy it is which is pure crap
>we are holding off well on economy in case you're concerned, not a shithole by any means and a bit better on the side on second world
Nah, I'm not one of those morons who judges country by wealth.
But the mere fact that your country is muslim automatically makes it shitty

christianity and islam are the same shit followed by different cultures

that obviously wasnt me you moron

lying piece of shit

Except that it isn't

yes you are

Ђypaђ Кacтpиoт Cкeндepбeг

HAHAHAHA the absolute state of shiptaroaches

both preach the same shit, the underneath culture of the country gives their shape
personally i find orthodoxy to be the most disgusting religion, it has been shoved as a tool to change languages and it overshadowed our own national church. even orthodoxs nowadays aren't that connected to the church and follow it on their own
in a perfect world islam wouldn't exist either but we're stuck with it anyway and since no one cares it's better to let it die just like that than pick another equally crap religion

shut up muttroach, you're in no state to critique anyone else
christianity are islam are same crap
both are all about piece and the most retarded wars were religious ones
both prevented scientific progress, shitton of hanged scientists only because they questioned the church
infamous for being pedophiles
nuns and muds both have trashbags for wear
one talks about a perma virgin that shitted out a baby, the other talks about a retard who was sent by his imaginary friend from the sky

so what do you suggest, we start worshiping our ancient Illyrian religions? :3

Perun, Svarog and Svetovid!

>both prevented scientific progress, shitton of hanged scientists only because they questioned the church
t. Historical illiterate mountain sheepfucker

You are only trying to relativize both because you know your ethnicity is majority affiliated with the shittier package. And one can understand why when you look at the world.
Countries whose cultures are grounded in Christianity: Italy, France, Britain, Germany, Russia etc
Countries whose cultures are grounded in Islam: Saudi Arabia, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Algeria etc.

i know it takes more than two brain cells to question the impact of religion but i'm sure that you can do it with just one if you try hard enough
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_burned_as_heretics

so what? christianity spread earlier because people were more retarded back then
if christian countries are developing it's because they ditched it

>so what?

Attached: 1536467422185.jpg (1024x768, 101K)

ultimate proof
look at fyrom's national iq 71 and look how defensive a fyromian gets about christianity

Attached: 71.png (515x832, 27K)

Except that neither of what you say is true
You sound like a guy who has never read any kind of serious theological book in his life

things that sound good on paper don't quite apply irl

I have to go. But just for the note, any kind of similarity with Islam basically ends with the very first sentence in the Nicene creed
>We believe in one God, the FATHER Almighty,
Mere mention of God being our Father and Eternal Father of Jesus Christ (mentioned in second verse) literally severs any kind of connection with Islam as it is written in Koran that one cannot approach to allah as a son, but only as a slave.

Your post has no actual relevance.
The fact that humans are morons dont change objective facts or strength of the doctrine

That list doesn't prove anything you imbecile, it even counts Joan of Arc which was burned by a phony English trial and various political killings. What you basically are saying is that those hundreds of monks who preserved and copied the ancient classics, the various universities built by the church were hindering scientific development stuff like the Carolingian Rennaisance did totally not happen. Thomas Aquinas is the sole argument needed to prove you wrong he proved in the 13th century already that sciene and faith are compatible.
Kys brainlet

in a nutshell both see humans as slaves to their doctrine and anyone who doesn't follow it will be sent to hell
do you really think jesus was sent by god and wasn't some retard cheater

>That list doesn't prove anything
if you're retarded and only see what you want to see yes
>ancient classics
it was inevitable since it had already taken over as a religion then, even still, majority weren't preserved by the churches
>the various universities built by the church
majority were religious oness so to the crap it goes

once ate this and never talked bad about Albania again

Attached: Flija..jpg (3648x2736, 3.6M)

whats that

I don't know it just tastes good.

I know it's called "Flija" but I don't know what its made of desu.

fried nigger cum they feed to retarded tourists

>But the mere fact that your country is muslim automatically makes it shitty
Then what's your country's excuse?