Denmark will ban male circumcision within 4 years

Denmark will ban male circumcision within 4 years.

How does that make you feel?

Attached: 1538321156809.jpg (1080x1680, 649K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/world-news/denmark-s-jews-questioning-their-future-in-the-country-1.6194813
youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing, because unlike most on Jow Forums I don't have cocks on my mind 24/7

Why do Americans mutilate their penises when you aren't Jewish or Muslim?

Good, awaiting the muzzie and orth*dox butthurt.

That you should take back skåne and blekinge so we wont have to live under cuckholm rule anymore

Absolutely based aesthetic dicks comeback

>that pic
men are pathetic

It should be illegal all around the world.

>that pic
Wew lad.

In the 1800s Christians thought circumcision would stop people from masturbating

Memes about it being more hygienic

Pretty amusing, all in all, to think that you can stop people from having a wank.

confused, how do the jewish elites allow this?

Stopping people jacking off is the whole reason corn flakes were invented

and yet transgender operations will still be legal

Based and redpilled. Hopefully your government will stand stronger in this than ours.

They'll cave and change their mind once those filthy baby mutilating kikes lose their shit over not being able to cut up and suck off bleeding baby dicks

t. voted in favor of killing babies

usa + israel liberate Denmark WHEN

Yeah I know, just find the delusions of Kellogg somewhat amusing in a cynical sort of way.

annuda shoah

A foetus isn't a baby, kouhai.

Denmark is based if it does this.

>A foetus isn't a baby

Attached: 1515774569656.png (636x614, 529K)

A consenting adult isn't the same as an infant, my fellow Jow Forumstard. If you are against transgender operations then by the same token you also have to be against cosmetic surgery.

High energy meme you have there.
A foetus still isn't a baby.

>If you are against transgender operations then by the same token you also have to be against cosmetic surgery

I am, but that's a false equivalence, one constitutes self-harm while the other does not. Castration, either voluntary or forced, should definitely be illegal. You however, cannot argue against Circumcision if you are for cosmetic surgery.

You need to learn how to argue a valid point.

They can't,the Muslims!

>but that's a false equivalence
No it isn't.
>one constitutes self-harm while the other does not
They are both forms of self mutation.
>Castration, either voluntary or forced, should definitely be illegal
Why?
>You however, cannot argue against Circumcision if you are for cosmetic surgery
I am arguing against the legality of the mutilation of infants.

>You need to learn how to argue a valid point.
You need to learn how to address the arguments actually presented instead of dishonestly invoking strawmen.

good but why does it take 4 years? ban it now.

What's stopping people from just getting the procedure done in another country?

We will jail parents that mutilate their sons even if they do it in a foreign country. Some Muslim parents have already been jailed for mutilating their daughters in foreign countries.

Nothing. Hopefully they'll grow a set of balls like the Danes when it comes to this.

Didn't know this. Very based Lego people.

Attached: 1537155433052.jpg (180x192, 16K)

We don't do it for *their* children though.

Non-white immigration into Denmark has been an absolute catastrophe that is costing Danish tax payers roughly $20 billion a year.

The majority of non-whites in Denmark are Muslims and this kind of legislation a long with the burqa ban and the requirement for women to shake hands with men will hopefully encourage Muslims to fuck of to other countries.

>pic
Top kuk

>No it isn't.

Cosmetic Surgery is purely superficial, Castration involves the removal of vital Sexual Organs. It's a false equivalence regardless of you disagreeing like a child.

>Why?

It is in the same vein of lobotomies, an outdated practice which causes several complications and chemical imbalance in the person it is done on. Regardless, there is no necessity in myself having to argue why it isn't acceptable due to the nature of what the practice entails.

>I am arguing against the legality of the mutilation of infants.
Despite your biased wording, Circumcision is a cosmetic procedure which can also provide benefit to males with extreme cases of phimosis, it can be done on infants or adults and as with all procedures needs the approval of the parent or guardian if done on a child. So, I will state it again, if you are for cosmetic surgery you cannot argue against circumcision, it is contradictory.

>You need to learn how to address the arguments actually presented instead of dishonestly invoking strawmen.

I've seen you argue on this board before and you always type 'intellectually dishonest' or 'strawman argument', are those the only two buzzwords you know? There are more fallacies than a strawman argument, you know, not that I invoked a strawman in the first place.

Will never happen. Didn't USA threaten to give strong punishment if they did?

>ameriwankers

I’d be amazed if they actually go through with a ban, although semitic bitching and yank coerciveness will probably get it shot down

Why do you support the circumcision of Sweden?

bump

Good that babies arebt sodomized at birtg and can be born loved

What value does castration hold?
Sexual organs are the same as any other piece of skin and you can live long happy life, many people dont even have children.

Christians are the biggest perverts, the guy who came up with the idea of mutilating little boys was probably getting hard thinking about it

Why would America care? It doesn't affect them

Good.

>semitic bitching and yank coerciveness
>tf
>tp
Cringe

jewish puppets

Based and redpilled

go die in a fire

What gets me is that that's only like $80 in real money. The author was likely paid more to write the article than the whole affair even concerns. How is this the standard for news?

It should be illegal everywhere
If you support it, you should sterilize yourself and make the world a better place

That would be based as fuck

Why the butthurt?

I fucking hate White Knights and orbiters. These dudes are contributing to the women problem.

And what would that change? You could literally move to another country or back to middle east to get circumcized there.

Add in how Catholicuck priests are closet-pedophiles.

Bets on how long before Denmark is labeled as anti-semitic

It would be seen as near antisemitic by ((())), excuse the Jow Forumsism, so I wouldn't be surprised if the American establishment gets angry and pulls some strings to block or at least punish it in some underhanded or perhaps even direct way (which they don't seem to mind doing these days).

What is taking them so long?

Already kinda happened Ahmad-Chang
haaretz.com/world-news/denmark-s-jews-questioning-their-future-in-the-country-1.6194813
>The ruling parties said they would oppose a ban or a call for one, but the debate about it “makes me feel like I don’t belong, and like Denmark doesn’t want me to belong, either,” Bentow said.
>When Denmark’s Jewish minority of 9,000 people is “so pressed already, with armed police at our school and armed troops at shul, this [debate on circumcision] is sucking the marrow out of wanting to be Jewish,”
It just lacks the "DISS EESH ANTISEHMITISM WE 9000 JEWS HERE IN DENMARK DUNT WANT THIS, REMEMBA HOLLACOST"

Attached: Icelandic jew.jpg (1024x639, 100K)

That won't stop the spics!

Attached: 1412575221136.gif (318x178, 1.79M)

>muzzies

Attached: wi4h8dd2qxlz.jpg (400x489, 32K)

"Oy vey remember the 9000" doesn't sound right.

Simply, you have no right to tell a consenting adult how they should live their lives. If they want to kill themselves, they can. If they want to mutilate themselves, they can.

Unless they're hurting a third-party you have no right to complain about what they want to do.

Attached: ae20afcc3df9c5765422ed866ef2c86842e58722a970bfd8453e20399183eecf.jpg (400x284, 15K)

why do Jews want to mutilate babies so much? They can simply peer pressure 18 year old boys to get circumsized, kids that young will do anything to fit in

Imagine having a phantom pain in your cock. Stop namefagging, or you'll get them yourself.

We don't have spics in Denmark.

95% of our shitskins are Muslims and they're costing us more than $20 billion every year.

>Cosmetic Surgery is purely superficial
lol, burn victims, suck it up! If you try to fix something what G*d intended, you go to hell!

That's wack, just kill them.

70% of them have Danish citizenship by now and even if they didn't have citizenship we cannot deport them before they do a crime.

So instead our right-wing politicians are making life as miserable for them as possible by:

>banning the burqa/niqab
>require you to do a handshake with the opposite gender if you want citizenship
>banning female circumcision
>maybe even ban male circumcision even if it pisses of the jews

That will hopefully make them immigrate to Sweden, Germany or Turkey.

They will just travel here, do it and come back to dankmark.

We already jail Muslims who mutilate their daughters genitals in foreign countries. We will just do the same if the Muslims or Jews do it with their sons.

They should have your police walk around with black dogs. For some reason, Muhammutt didn't like them.

Attached: Jake-tara-x-mackie-1-yr-old[1].jpg (2336x2051, 981K)

Have fun making cock check police force faggot.
We both know such laws are worthless.

she is bavarian

Nah Mehmet

You're underestimating how much these undesirables are costing the Danish society.

And they will still cost you.
That law deosn't change a shit.

Jew BTFO

a non issue, nobody is doing it, except 1 % muzzies that we have whats the point of the ban?

Based. Hopefully Israel follows suit

>we
Youre not gonna fool me pajeet in denmark

>FGM
Cruel! Barbaric! Backwards!
>Male Circumcision
Hygienic. Religious. Traditional.

Very happy since danish cocks are constantly on my mind

Says who?

Muslims are 7% of our population. Non-whites are 8% of our population.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCuy163srRc

Attached: circumcisioncartoon.jpg (768x1024, 130K)

it is, if you live in the sand all the year like those arab and jew sandniggers.