His family doesnt even eat dog meat in front your pet dog

>his family doesnt even eat dog meat in front your pet dog.

Attached: 1525263295125.png (249x249, 95K)

Cultures that eat dog are objectively horrible.

dogs are shit tier animals and pets.

>In contrast with their Mohe ancestors, the Jurchens developed respect for dogs around the time of the Ming dynasty and passed this tradition to their Manchu descendants. In Jurchen culture, it was forbidden to use dog skin and harm, kill or eat dogs. The Jurchens also believed that the Koreans' use of dog skin was an "utmost evil".

Obey to your masters, Han barbarian.

Attached: 1_xVYyRzURMieDrpw2c0zI1A.jpg (218x231, 11K)

It's only correlation, nothing wrong with dog meat itself.

the manchu aisin(gold) gioro(goryeo/korea) clan that conquered china was of the jin(same written character as korean surname, 'kim') dynasty

If that were true Koreans wouldn't eat dogs. Manchus were civilized enough to know that you don't eat your friends.

No, it’s protein just like any other.

It’s simply that we have spent thousands of years treating dogs as allies and companions, not livestock. We’ve literally evolved with them as friends.

If manchus were so civilized why do they not exist now.

koreans only ate dogs out of necessity because there weren't alot of cattle back then. and that was before the manchu existed. the manchus only didn't eat dogs because they wanted to distinguish themselves from the khitans

t. pussy

I bet you kiss your dog and sleep with it too

No, he sleeps outside. But i’ll cry when he dies.

I’ve never cried for a deer I’ve killed or a burger I ate.

That’s because you are a creatura...

bad luck

When you’re mean like that it makes me tear up a little too.

They were literal barbarians that self sinicized at the realization of the own inferior ways.

>cultures that eat dog are objectively horrible
This is the type of shit o*Mnivores say only because they are part of a culture which doesn't indulge in it. It's easy to say eating dogs is immoral when you don't eat dogs. Same with all you redditors blasting the j*P obsession with whales.

It’s not so much the morality, as it is that eating dog is indicative of an inability to feel basic empathy.

dog tastes great, fuck you

This
Dogs literally evolved to be out best friends

Bullshit.Jin has no relationship with Koreans.

based. These albanian subhumans that live down the block from me leave their fucking dumbass dog out in freezing cold weather and rain and it barks literally all day long.
>i-its the owners fault
Dogs are fucking retards anyway. Barking isn't going to bring you inside.

This. Dogs are like honorary humans. Eating them would feel like cannibalism.

>dogs are like honorary humans
Fuck you, despite Humanity's best attempts dogs are not borderline evil yet

Good point tbqh.