Greatest cunt from your cunt

>ur cunt
>ur cunt's greatest cunt

USA
This guy. Dude was literally the embodiment of America.

Attached: Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes are generally of what we call a swarthy complexion (346x347, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zYBIkWeSpqU
nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/roosevelt-pursues-boat-thieves.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_Proudly
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was aight. I think Lebron James is greater though

Benjamin Franklin never got swept in the finals.

Attached: royal cucking lelbron.png (1347x555, 993K)

He certainly is:

>>. . . the Number of purely white People in the World is proportionably very small. All Africa is black or tawny. Asia chiefly tawny. America (exclusive of the new Comers) wholly so. And in Europe, the Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted, who with the English, make the principal Body of White People on the Face of the Earth.

Attached: Kerr-Nelson-Brock-portrait.jpg (864x1220, 1.29M)

It's a good choice but Brock wasn't from Canada, he was from Britain and died in British North America.

Your national hero moved here and became a humorist youtube.com/watch?v=zYBIkWeSpqU

Probably this guy

Attached: 717053.R1_1.jpg (448x536, 57K)

Good choice but I would argue Thomas Jefferson

>largest expansion of US in history with a single inexpensive purchase
>wrote statutes for religious freedom
>wrote declaration of independence
>invented a ton of shit
>most based president ever, ben shapiro would be proud

>largest expansion of US in history with a single inexpensive purchase
That was luck, whoever had been president when Napoléon needed his war chest filled would have made that deal
>wrote declaration of independence
With help, particularly from Ben Franklin who they would have selected to write it but were afraid he would make jokes
>invented a ton of shit
As did Franklin
>most based president ever, ben shapiro would be proud
Ben Shapiro is a jackass though

based

Ben Shapiro is alright, not right wing enough for most on this website. I disagree with him on a few things mainly on Israel.

>not hitler
Looks like we've got a race traitor over here.

>that 30 year old boomer whose facts don't care about your feelings

Attached: ben shapiro.png (485x443, 31K)

USA
Theodore Roosevelt
So many reasons:
>was a sick boy but forced himself to be athletic and outdoorsy to get over it, so he became a boxer, hunter, rower, etc. but was still nerdy and fascinated by nature
>read several books everyday
>was a prolific writer of various subjects and books that ended up being critical in their fields
>came from a wealthy and patrician family but his bro dad taught him to look out for the common man
>when he became state senator he would mingle with the plebs and see their abhorrent working and living conditions and work to change them and told other senators to fuck off when they tried their usual corruption unless they wanted a beating
>his wife and his mom, both of whom he loved dearly died on the same day in the same house but he didn't let it destroy him
>told corporations to suck it
>was a big reason America has so many amazing natural wonders that are unspoiled
>whether you like it or not he jump started America's entrance on to the world stage in the Spanish American war, the building of the Great White Fleet, brokering peace between Russia and Japan, and ordering the building of the Panama Canal
>got shot near the heart and proceeded to give a 90 minute speech anyway before receiving aid
>stories like this:
>thieves steal his boat and go up an icy river
>TR spends a couple days building a new boat and follows them in the 0 F/-18 C cold while reading Tolstoy in his free time and then arrests them
>marches them three hundred odd miles through ankle deep mud to hand them over to the sheriff
>nps.gov/thro/learn/historyculture/roosevelt-pursues-boat-thieves.htm
>explored the amazon

I'm sure there's a ton I'm forgetting.

Attached: USS TR.jpg (999x9495, 2.48M)

Also quiet the humanitarian. If Ben had his way, then USA would have nothing but whites and native Americans....But Mexico sucks.

So maybe he wasn't that great?

Attached: obame.jpg (201x251, 9K)

the guy who burned the white house

Snorri Sturluson

>wrote down about 95% of what we know about Norse Mythology today
>wrote down the history of the kings of Denmark and Norway since they were too incompetent to do it themselves
>became Lawspeaker of the Althing, highest rank of office in the old Icelandic Commonwealth.
>had a cozy jacuzzi that people still like to check out today, 800 years later
Then the king of Norway had him assassinated.

Attached: snorri.jpg (612x916, 252K)

surprisingly based

I won't deny, Old Ben was a playa. But Jackson was a literal pirate.

Attached: Jackson.jpg (1200x1385, 123K)

>most based president ever
>was so afraid of standing armies that he left the nation militarily unprepared for the War of 1812
>also almost killed the US economy with the Embargo Act

Teddy protected this

Attached: Yosemite snow.jpg (3840x2160, 2.36M)

>came from a wealthy and patrician family but his bro dad taught him to look out for the common man

Some of the biggest SJWs of that era were from old blue blood American families like the Roosevelts who resented the new breed of industrial tycoons.

Napoleon had just faced a massive slave revolt in Haiti where the French were completely routed. Trying to retake France's overseas colonies would have been horrendously costly, in fact probably impossible since the British controlled the seas, so he decided to just cut his losses. The main purpose of Louisiana was to supply grain to the Caribbean islands, but without them France didn't need Louisiana anymore and there was nothing to prevent it from being overrun by American settlers in a few decades.

Jefferson the obsessive constructionist agonized over the LP because he maintained that the Constitution didn't grant him the authority for it.

Franklin was the first true "Renaissance Man" to come from America and his Poor Richard's Almanac was published in Europe, also Europeans took note of his scientific findings. A few preachers claimed that the latter were against the Bible (it was a sin for a mortal man to control lightning), but whaddya gonna do?

That's considering Jackson was a remarkably frail, sickly man for much of his life who suffered from many injuries sustained in battle and duels. He was 63 when he took office as president, the oldest president yet and suffered from a persistent hacking cough that often brought up blood. Many people thought he wouldn't live to finish out his term. He originally only intended to serve one term, but power is tempting and it took little convincing from his inner circle to induce him to run for reelection in 1832.

Roosevelt was shit tier and I always attribute his Reddit celebrity to ignorance, all they ever hear is bullshit memes about toughness. Somehow it's worse coming from you since you seem to actually know something about him. I can only assume your information is coming from some sort of one-sided biography written by a fanboi.

Andrew Jackson actually was pretty bad too if you read about his war on centralized banking which deprived the US financial system of badly needed stability and directly led to the 1837 depression.

>Ben Shapiro is alright
He's a spineless piece of shit puppet for the Koch Brothers. The fuck is wrong with you?

I'll look that up thanks, I always wanted to learn more about Jackson.

Yeah don't believe the Jow Forums and InfoWars memes about how he was a hero for destroying centralized banking. By his own admission, the war on the Bank of the United States was pure politics. Since he was out of office when the Panic of 1837 happened, he managed to avoid any blame for it and that all got passed onto his hapless successor.

Reading this very related article felt like I was reading the very first Jow Forums discussion:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fart_Proudly

>Roosevelt
Small dicked meme president waved a big stick because he was insecure.

Bullying spics is one thing. TR was insecure tho.

Mr. Rogers desu

Attached: 1538369113021.png (657x488, 585K)

What the fuck else could possibly have been done with it

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 20K)

>italy
>calling anyone traitor
kek

This chick from my uni. All the guys have had her cunt and say it's very good.

Attached: Nice Butt.jpg (720x1280, 220K)

Attached: slide_4.jpg (960x720, 130K)

Canada

KEK I fucked that bitch when I was staying at a friends house in AUS. She let me choke her

Germany betrayed us after we surrendered, they occupied our country even if we couldn't fight anymore