Would you marry and have children with a Japanese girl?

would you marry and have children with a Japanese girl?

Attached: Japanese love you.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/national/queensland/police-look-to-murdersuicide-mums-past/news-story/ed5fcc8b04b05e22046015f2f0156db1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

3dpd? No thanks.

Attached: 1306521247719.jpg (894x683, 436K)

No. Hapas have a awful exsistance

If I was Japanese, yes. But I'm not Japanese, so no. Race mixing is wrong. And bad.

There should be a new, stronger word for racemixing like badwrong or badong. Yes, racemixing is badong. From now on I will stand for the opposite of race-mixing...... Gnodab.

Attached: 1529385364317.jpg (3000x2000, 1.82M)

How many children? Would you say, 10 million?

Attached: 10million.jpg (640x269, 36K)

could i?

I remember when I was 16.

I'll take anyone who will love me

Probably.
Asians tend to still act like women.

Asians don't have soul so no

>Hapas have a awful exsistance
In Japan you mean.

Elsewhere they live fine.

No, asians are too weird

>flag
Based

Attached: 18237827323.jpg (840x521, 91K)

If she's a good woman then yes. Her being Japanese or Asian isn't a factor because I don't live in a backwards shithole. Me liking Japanese stuff doesn't hurt either.

Being Asian gives me added benefit of not having to race mix.

Attached: noice hot japs wow.jpg (1000x1500, 985K)

No, I would not say 10 million...

i am italian so yes

Attached: japanese italian.jpg (1448x2172, 980K)

I prefer Chinese

Attached: 1503847114186.jpg (800x601, 118K)

Do you love Japan?

I don't.

Yes!!!

i'd prefer not to since i'm a manlet and want a woman taller than me because that's my fetish

As a concubina sure

Every Degenerate hapa we have heard about here are from western countries, What do Jap hapas even do?

>he prefers soul instead of putting his hardon in any pussy
stay salty, virgins.

Sure, if she's
>loyal
>beautiful
>intelligent
>mentally stable
>a virgin
>11-17 years old
>a personality I get along with well
I'll happily enter a lifelong relationship with any woman that fills the above criteria.

She cute

I never noticed before that you can report people specifically for being underage now

she's a stinky italian infected with med blood.

That's why her feet are so wh*te

Attached: jap italian mix.jpg (736x588, 123K)

No. I'm not even Asian

Yes. I want to eat, fuck, and cum inside Jap pussy

Don't want a hapa loser son. A daughter would be fine.

>having a daughter
lol

Is this what autism looks like?

>would you marry and have children with a Japanese girl?
If she was a devout Christian and a virgin yes.

Attached: 1538250877090.jpg (500x752, 62K)

Yes, miscegenation is my fetish.

Nice Bait-desu

very strange
Loser no chance , needless to think

Probably not, I don't really know any.

My brother better be working on finding me a Jap wife while he's over there, or else

Unironically redpilled

I was completely honest.

sure

If she is qt, can cook curry and apologizes for Nanking then yes.

Attached: jappers.jpg (1851x1400, 362K)

I will inject my white seed into all brown, yellow and black wombs as is my duty as a white man

Take away makeup from Japanese women and they all suddenly become 2/10

Attached: 871444AB-61AD-4D6F-8DBE-BBA5B063D084.jpg (300x462, 144K)

Stream that film, if you're so great.

they are deceivers

Attached: 1527720544148.gif (261x210, 1.58M)

Attached: 1527720346342.gif (200x257, 2.15M)

Attached: 1527720478779.gif (200x267, 1.14M)

Nah I want my kids to resemble me in some way

>11-17 years old
>mentally stable
>virgin
Impossible senpai

Brah

She has to be under 16 and has to remind me of lolita.

god i want to breed with a cute asian, yes would marry and cherish forever
based but i wouldnt resist marrying one if i could, i know im in the wrong though

Attached: i wish that were me.jpg (854x559, 115K)

>Ayako Imoto, rich and healthy japanese girl
here you are

Attached: JapanKawaiiGrill.jpg (180x527, 20K)

what if I adopt?

Attached: 1496545785563.png (480x720, 329K)

My gf is chinese :^)

Attached: IMG_5456.jpg (750x1334, 134K)

It's not impossible if you go young enough, which is why you need to specify age.

girls that much younger than you who are willing to have an actual relationship with you are mentally unstable already just because of that fact and your "relationship" is doomed from the start and you better hope the worst you get is a punch in the face from a concerned father

Yes, in december. Although it's too soon to have children.

>would you marry
no, i only date

>and have children with a Japanese girl?
no, i don't like children.

as long as she got a head scan before the nuptuals
news.com.au/national/queensland/police-look-to-murdersuicide-mums-past/news-story/ed5fcc8b04b05e22046015f2f0156db1

the concept of toasted cheese with tomato sauce itself is ghastly, but the execution here is simply dire

baste
love that movie

that's in reverse, bakayaro

God bless.

>tfw no Catholic-Japanese gf to be anti-semetic with

Attached: 1535871060477.jpg (466x633, 51K)

Is she the Gaijin hunter?

Only if she has pure Ainu blood!

Nonsense, just because you're young doesn't mean you're insane.

going out with a pedophile definitely is a sign of mental instability and likely means abuse in the past

>11
>pedo

Yes please.

basically you aren't ever going to find a perfectly mentally stable girlfriend, because you're mentally unstable yourself and the fact that she's with you already shows she isn't completely stable herself

>basically you aren't ever going to find a perfectly mentally stable girlfriend, because you're mentally unstable yourself
My neuroticism levels are lower than normal, actually. Good attempt though.
>and the fact that she's with you already shows she isn't completely stable herself
Well obviously if you define mental instability as "willingness to enter a relationship" then of course nobody in a relationship is going to be mentally stable.

>japanese girl
she's gotta be at least 30 in that pic

No.
I want to squash those insects under my boot.

im not talking about neuroticism, im talking about your pedophilia

and im sure that many people in relationships are perfectly stable to some arbitrary specification, but you sure don't sound like you could ever be one of them

>im talking about your pedophilia
First of all, what the hell makes you think that I'm a pedophile? Second, a non-standard sexual preference doesn't equal mental instability.
>and im sure that many people in relationships are perfectly stable to some arbitrary specification, but you sure don't sound like you could ever be one of them
Well first you have to decide on what standard you are going to grade me and my hypothetical partner by. Otherwise you won't get very far.

These are very sad

look m8, the fact that you're a grown man willing to romance a barely pubescent girl speaks very badly of your mentality, and the theoretical girl deciding to go along with your depravity speaks very badly of her own emotional baggage

you tried to create this idealized image of how the perfect relationship starts for you but you just came up with something that's inherently terrible, it would create even more problems for the already troubled kid you're molesting, and make you a social pariah for the rest of your life

basically, not every fantasy translates to a good reality

>>look m8, the fact that you're a grown man willing to romance a barely pubescent girl speaks very badly of your mentality
Why, because I'm patient?
>and the theoretical girl deciding to go along with your depravity speaks very badly of her own emotional baggage
Possibly, and that's why there's the criteria for mental stability. You'd know if you were actually literate.
>you tried to create this idealized image of how the perfect relationship starts for you but you just came up with something that's inherently terrible
It's pretty hard to find any common ground in a discussion when you just arbitrarily decide that something is inherently terrible.
>it would create even more problems for the already troubled kid you're molesting
She wouldn't be already troubled, and I wouldn't be molesting her. Stop projecting.
>and make you a social pariah for the rest of your life
Possibly, so it'd obviously have to be with the agreement of the parents, and/or happen in a country where it's legal or not enforced.
>basically, not every fantasy translates to a good reality
That much is true.

your scenario itself invalidates any criteria of mental stability, if you were mentally stable you'd be a normie in a happy relationship instead of an autist fantasizing about wife husbandry

yes sure, depends on the girl too I guess

Yes I would. BBC (Big Baltic Cock) belongs inside the Japanese.

>>your scenario itself invalidates any criteria of mental stability
By your arbitrary definition maybe. Like I said, it's pretty hard to find any common ground in a discussion where one side just decides to call something inherently terrible.
>if you were mentally stable you'd be a normie in a happy relationship
I'm not in a happy relationship because there literally aren't any women around that fill my criteria. You think I haven't looked?
>instead of an autist fantasizing about wife husbandry
>wife husbandry
Sounds good. If I raise her myself, chances of finding a suitable partner will rise significantly.

>because there literally aren't any women around that fill my criteria.
because you have issues, not because there's something wrong with the women themselves

i mean, im not trying to judge you over it, i have issues too, im just trying to get you to see that

>because you have issues, not because there's something wrong with the women themselves
You can't say to me with a straight face that there's nothing wrong with western women.
>i mean, im not trying to judge you over it, i have issues too, im just trying to get you to see that
Well you could for example start by pointing out what exactly is wrong with it.

im not saying that a lot, even a large majority, of people today don't have issues, but you shouldn't lump literally everyone in together because many of them are weird or unappealing

i mean, just imagine how lonely you'd be if everyone did that

>im not saying that a lot, even a large majority, of people today don't have issues, but you shouldn't lump literally everyone in together because many of them are weird or unappealing
I'm not lumping them together, I'm just not willing to enter a relationship with them.
>i mean, just imagine how lonely you'd be if everyone did that
You can still associate with people you don't want to breed with, you silly clod.

>I'm not lumping them together, I'm just not willing to enter a relationship with them.
kinda contradicting yourself there

No my family isn't rich enough to buy one

Well fine, I'm lumping them all in the 'not willing to enter a relationship with' category, but I'm not saying they're all the same.

I would marry any girl that said she loved me.

Attached: 1478470767468.jpg (1920x1200, 297K)

No, thank you. I dated asian girl and they are strange

This, as long her love is genuine though.

>3D Piggo Disgustu
No.

But how do you know if they really do? That's why you get them young so that you can ensure they do.

I've had yellow fever since grade school.
Take a fucking guess.

I love you user, but... im not a girl, will you marry me?

> I would marry any girl that said she loved me.