Euros think the brits are ugly

>euros think the brits are ugly
please please please never come here

Attached: irish pepe.jpg (600x315, 44K)

>think

millions of your misbegotten kind are rushing here like lemmings every summers, we do not "think", we "take note"

I'm not British, my point was that if you think the English and Scottish are ugly you would be shocked by Ireland

>you would be shocked by Ireland
How sexy we are?

British men look nice.

Well, I'm not sure I'd be that surprised actually. I know a bit of rugby and shit.

Attached: Anglo Genetics.webm (1280x720, 2.56M)

yeaahhh

>British
>Anglo
you haven't twigged that i'm irish yet?

Irish have cute redheads, whats not to like?

>cute redheads

well, you got half of that right

well we have redheads ...

>Irish have cute redheads
meme. Woman here are pretty bad and the "good looking" ones just pill on the make up. The only decedent woman are culchies but then again they're culchies.

scotland and regions of England have the same amount of redheads as us anyway

forgot map

Attached: article-2401346-1B7041FC000005DC-552_634x757.jpg (634x757, 58K)

>hurr lol look at all these Anglos
>posts irish scousers from Liverpool
Why the fuck do you retards do this?

"British" isn't a meaningful category anyway (it could refer to the Welsh, Scots, Celtic English, Anglo-Saxon English, etc.). Imagine thinking everybody from a country that recieved multiple waves of European migration over the centuries has the exact same appearence.

holy fuck CRINGE
seriously you're only making things worse for yourself by acknowledging cherrypicking so now you look ugly and an absolute idiot

are we gonna keep pretending the lad on the bottom left isn't an absolute top qt?

but I posted that because I knew they were Irish, dood

>holy fuck CRINGE
This alone is cringier than anything I said.

>by acknowledging cherrypicking so now you look ugly and an absolute idiot
By pointing out that a video called "Anglo genetics" in fact features people with not an ounce of Anglo-Saxon blood?

The best redheads are in the Maritimes

>an ounce of Anglo-Saxon blood?
do you actually believe the shit you're saying or have you actually got this bad an understanding of genetics

Not gonna lie, the mean of the british girls is not great, but I've seen some few that are extreme cuties, unluckly these ones seems to be fewer than in other countries

Pretty much the same for guys I guess (no homo)

My boyfriend is ethnically Irish and very cute :3

I AM IRISH

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT IRELAND YOU FUCKING FUCK THIS COMMENT IS ONLY MAKING ME FEEL WORSE ABOUT MY COUNTRY YOU FUCKING AFRICAN

Traitor Ireland everybody

what?

Based and redpilled

proof

if he's gay he's not really irish

He's very gay and definitely Irish :3

listen up you, I'm trying to rationalise my own ugliness by bringing down the collective attractiveness of my country and you're really putting a hamper on things here