Your country's best friend

Jow Forums, which country would you say is your country's best friend?

Attached: camerica.png (597x371, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_and_Hungarian_brothers_be
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzeum_Polskie_w_Rapperswilu
youtube.com/watch?v=P6TsE_G3jlU
youtube.com/watch?v=egVlN-kBjZg
youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Mexico_relations
youtube.com/watch?v=7dfAd0IglrA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FUCK AMERICANS WITH THEIR GALLONS/HR

This kind of threads makes me sad. These remind me that all of our best friends end up fucking us over.

Attached: 1537652515691.png (1470x786, 156K)

love you bro
stay warm

korea

The UK is our lapdog, but Canada is our friend. You need your friends to stand up to you now and then, otherwise they’re just lackeys.

brazil

Attached: 447801525814faecf3eac2368aaf35d6.jpg (1378x2077, 465K)

bish WHAT

mexico doesnt have a best friend
americans dont like us, and south americans do not give a shit about us

Based Portugal.
We have the world's oldest alliance still in effect.

Don’t let the loud assholes sway your perception. A lot of Americans like Mexico.

if that was the case, trump would not have won

kek not even mexicans like mexico, what are you smoking?

Let me correct you, Israel is America's lapdog, Canada & Mexico are America's friends.

NEW ZEALAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1538068943287.png (656x755, 39K)

Attached: 1478676357990.jpg (617x342, 37K)

>Israel is America's lapdog
hmm it is the other way

krauts dont have a best friend country?

they attack everyone near them of course not!!!

they absorbed all their friends into germany, much to the chagrin of germans everywhere

Umm what the actual fuck America?
Has Britain fought in every single war you have since ww1?
I was legit going to say you guys.
It is fine though fuck you too.

Attached: Over 100 years of bromance.png (750x500, 586K)

Idunno. I guess we're not that likeable when I think about it...

everyone is my fren

Attached: 88f.jpg (604x516, 59K)

you are the most likeable country in the world though

it used to be france
it sort of still is

Attached: bffs.jpg (617x342, 98K)

Cuba and Dominican Republic. The US is that country we want to impress, and the US Virgin Islands is that Island that the US force us to babysit.

Attached: 21430389_756532787851845_3193929157725062226_n.png (490x419, 18K)

Strewth, fukken oath cunt, lest we forget.

Attached: cum-s-a-implicat-romania-in-razboiul-din-vietnam-301139.jpg (620x350, 79K)

Trump got 1/2 of the votes of 60% of the people. And not everyone who voted for him did it based on their feelings for Mexico.

Y-you too...

Attached: 154168810106.png (157x171, 22K)

We vacation in Mexico about 5x as much as we vacation in Canada.

I’m sure i’d get along well with many mexican people but mexico as a country is subjectively a shithole.

I maybe should have said Mexicans instead of Mexico. Nobody likes Mexico the actual place.

it was about putting a wall in the southern border
mexico is a nice place to have vacations, but not to live

I literally voted for trump because I thought he’d be entertaining. It had nothing to do with Mexico or walls (aside from his talk of walls being hilarious.)

>Living in the 2nd most hated country of the Americas only surpassed by the USA
I'd say Brazil or India

Attached: 1531614542215.jpg (626x623, 53K)

Germany, we and them are the most bullied on Jow Forums and we have a tennis match against the UK/Australia coming up. They don't stand a chance. We'll teach them not to talk shit on superior nations.

>Vote for openly racist president because he is entertaining

okay

Liechtenstein is our one and only friend. Everybody else is neighbors at best.

Attached: WahreLiebe.jpg (948x284, 193K)

why India?

I don’t take the current American political system at all seriously. Do you?

Madziaroszag

Not much because Argentina cares about India, but as far as I know India is practically the only foreign country that roots for Argentina during the World Cup lmao

>doesnt take american politics seriously
>votes anyway

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole_and_Hungarian_brothers_be

gotta piss off libshits anyhow. wanting whites to be overtaken by minorities is racist so who gives a fuck about invaders getting their shit pushed in? if you care about racism you have to realize it's a two-way street. anyone who is defending themselves against another race is racist so you might as well just call it prejudice which you can't judge people for because who honestly gives a fuck what your preferences are?

In his defense mail in ballots are crazy easy to use. If all he voted for was the president then that is only one bubble to fill in. Easy.

But Poland, you got a friend. Somebody that shields your revolutionaries from 3 different empires and keeps your heirloom safe when they rip your country apart.
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muzeum_Polskie_w_Rapperswilu

Somebody that takes your boys in, give them some proper loving and a university education when everybody else is busy genociding your people.
youtube.com/watch?v=P6TsE_G3jlU

But you don't even notic eour secret crush :-(

>Lowest nonwhite unemployment since slavery
Feels good.

I don’t take movies seriously, but I still drive to the theater and pay money to see them.

Voting is free.

sychophant =/= friend

Your friends will take away your keys if you've been drinking, your bitch bois will help you into the driver's seat. Australia is not America's friend, it's a vassal state desperate for attention.

t.kim

bro just say you are racist and want the current establishment destroyed, like me. comfort in honesty

Attached: ppe.jpg (550x550, 30K)

would you rather live in a 99% black neighborhood or a 99% white neighborhood?

Frenland of bourse :DDD

rather live in 100% white neighbourhood, next question

Racism doesn't exist, it's just prejudice. If I prefer Whites over blacks and milk to chocolate milk there's literally no difference between each distinction.

Can Impick 99% Jew instead? Both those other options are miserable.

You can just move to Israel. Whites literally have nowhere except a neighborhood which is a risk of becoming diversified. In Israel you can work with Jews, live with Jews, and go to Synagogue with Jews exclusively.

Actually, recently I've noticed a lot of Swiss investments in our infrastructure aside from EU gibs. Unlike EU you're not obliged in any way to such investments, so what is going on? Do you know something we don't?

Polish girls are qt.

Jews are fucking scary though. Just look at Bill Maher's body language and rhetoric. He's like a snake, coiling up and striking.
youtube.com/watch?v=egVlN-kBjZg

A) We have to bribe the EU every now and then, investing a billion or so in EU-east so we can keep on cherry picking. We put around 600M of that billion into Poland, because you deserve it and it is not wasted like in Bulgaria or Romania.
B) Poland is good for business, no joke, you might always think bad of yourselves, but you are above average and investments are legit.
C)It just feels nice when you say "Szwajcaria" and suddenly they don't treat you like shit no more and everybody speaks German no problem. We like discriminating Germans too.

I can and do do that in parts off New York.

I’m one, so I guess snakes feel comfortable among their own.

But why is gymnasium a bad word in Jewish culture? Why do you hate gentiles?

Attached: 1494120545768.png (390x299, 53K)

I don't have a best friend

Attached: IMG_1788.jpg (1280x966, 180K)

We don’t hate gentiles, we just prioritize our own first.

youtube.com/watch?v=3cDLflyQ8TA

why do you guys terrify me though? I get goosebumps thinking about Jews.
Why do you pass on your lineage through females?

Attached: 9e1.png (656x527, 31K)

sweden

We’ve got creepy people just like anyone else, and they’re their own brand of creepy, for sure. Personally, Indians creep me out.

We are pals

deal with it nigger

Mothers are god figures to us. I’m shocked Italians don’t do the same.

>Implying not everyone voted for Trump for the lolz

Well not exactly a friend but your country seems nice t bh. And we're both not in the EU. Yeah maybe Norway is fren

Attached: index.jpg (251x201, 9K)

>god figures
fucking why though?

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 18K)

>we just prioritize our own first.
Dont jews have one of the highest intermixing rates in the US?

>We like discriminating Germans too.
kek
I thought the Swiss were the not-so-secret Nazi gold keepers? Is it just a meme?

unironically Japan has been our best friend since XVI century

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan–Mexico_relations

Attached: 1533082352568.jpg (1145x1200, 206K)

Beats me, but you see it throughout our culture.

I always figured that it was a built in mechanism to cucking, because you always know that the wife is the mother of the child she gives birth to.

>Why do you pass on your lineage through females?
It's very smart actually
Even if you lose and foreign barbarians kill you and take your women, you still win in the end

I’d consider any mixed Jew as much one of us as a full blood, as long as they are culturally Jewish. Then there’s the religious element, which somewhat transcends genealogy.

Buddy, we like you. And not for the money, we have enough, but just because of you!

Attached: efta-logo-759.jpg (789x439, 28K)

You're basically the same man from thousands of years prior. But with a woman it's never the case. A man could have a daughter and the Y chromosome is lost forever. A woman could have a son or a daughter and the X chromosome survives. Scientifically and spiritually speaking, the male heir is always better.

Attached: e3b.jpg (492x398, 28K)

proofs please

Attached: 5861237855.png (639x225, 114K)

We do business with everyone, don't take that for sympathy. Sympathy is when we give you 15% off or do something for free for you.

Might actually be something to that.

>do something for free for you

Is this even possible?

>FUCK AMERICANS
This. Come cross my borders American boys

Attached: img_067.png (448x496, 340K)

Why are Jews so destructive though?
youtube.com/watch?v=7dfAd0IglrA
Passing on your lineage through females means you are female in spirit.

We sent the polish POW's in Switzerland to the universities, because education was the only thing we had to offer in abundance, and because post war Poland needed good educated exiles.
So I guess it happens.

We don’t have friends, everyone backstabbed us since we got wealthy. Even our fellow country mans the Austrians turned the back on us.

I'll personally be your friend though.

Attached: 902.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Holy shit he's ugly

Attached: SSF2T_Blanka.gif (388x380, 14K)

I still love you

Attached: f8adbeade171a0839018b25b7efe6f49.jpg (650x366, 28K)

Then why do you spy on your friends ?

Attached: DB264378-B8AE-43C2-9321-C0618C409171.png (1127x685, 37K)