People unironically believe that Spaniards "wiped out" the natives when they literally created a new race by mixing...

>People unironically believe that Spaniards "wiped out" the natives when they literally created a new race by mixing with them

Attached: 2.jpg (612x612, 84K)

90% of the natives died of disease.

Racism is wrong buddy

you cant really blame that on them though. just bad luck. the native would have come into contact with europeans at some point, it was unavoidable.
its a tragedy not genocide.

>Believing spaniards did that
It wasn't even Spaniards the ones who killed natives, it was the louses, fleas and tick they carried with them.

it's still genocide

they wiped them out through diseases and mass rapes

Yeah but it at that point Spani*rds were Arab mutts, not even White. A French pirate and his crew massacred a bunch of Spani*rds so it's fine though, that's enough revenge.

They literally wiped them out over here tho.

>People unironically believe that africans "wiped out" the neanderthals when they literally created the human race by mixing with them

Is that a pitcure of one?

yeah this

>wh*Toids mixing with Natives isn't genocide of Natives
>wh*Toids mixing with blacks/asians/mestizos/arabs/indians is wh*Te genocide though

Indeed
Wh*toids surely are irrational, dumb, and annoying to booth. Their "logic" is baffling.

>>wh*Toids mixing with blacks/asians/mestizos/arabs/indians is wh*Te genocide though
1. I don't think that
2. I think racemixing is a good thing and I'm guilty of it myself

kys

Why arent mexicand natives?

Kill yourself scum.

My Mexicana gf would be very sad if I did that

good

you forgot
>wh*toid genocide is okay when it is done by wh*toids (see European warfare)

latinization

mexicans get genocided, too, when their ruling class is given an excuse to do it

I imagine it was mostly by the diseases, the population here wasn't that big to begin with. Asides from that, I remember having read somewhere that 70% of the population have some sort of native blood, but it only makes a small percentage, being surpassed by spanish and western african DNA.

The colonization of the whole continent was certainly avoidable. In fact, the european circlejerk in the continent is unnatural, I don't think anyone could have predicted that it would turn that way.

So because they speak spanish theu arent natives? Their ancestry is from pre Colombia

they speak spanish and act like spaniards

>I remember having read somewhere that 70% of the population have some sort of native blood, but it only makes a small percentage
Yeah, this is true. I'm Puerto Rican but I only have 9% Native American DNA vs like 16% African with the rest being European.