British men are ug-

>british men are ug-
Wow ho ho

Attached: 0032.jpg (1080x1080, 171K)

I have the same hair colour but without the poofter haircut

Why are you stealing my pic?

Do you have hazel eyes? Red hair and hazel eyes is the best combination.

I hate describing things as "gay", but that haircut is pretty fucking gay. Worst part is I see this bender haircut EVERY time I go outside. Like 90% of all zoomers have it.

Attached: 1532412565593.png (434x327, 55K)

This is me. Fuck off, my hair is fine.

Attached: IMG_223.jpg (1080x1350, 194K)

Timestamp for proof pls

That haircut is popular because it maximises the length of the hair on top relative to the sides or in other words it has the opposite effect of balding. It also makes the face seem slimmer. For these reasons, it's a popular haircut among people with shit hairlines, weak jaws, lack of defined cheekbones and/or fat faces in general. It's the haircut of ugly/average looking people trying to seem good looking. Actual good looking people get whatever haircuts they want based on what image they want to go for

If that is you then you should shave your facial hair, you would look better without it

My eyes brown with a green tinge around the pupil. Not light enough to be hazel

>shave your facial hair, you would look better without it
no piss off. not every dude has to look like some gay twink to look good.

>That haircut is popular because it maximises the length of the hair on top relative to the sides or in other words it has the opposite effect of balding

imagine having to cope this hard with baldness kek

what gigantic faggots.
Jesus Christ.

Still, sounds very nice.

He might be growing his facial hair out. It doesn't look that bad, anyway.

This is considered brown hair, right?

>hurrrr people trying to look attractive, they should just be ugly, it's not fair!!!
Let us all pray that another famine arrives soon

Attached: 2018_10_01_01_07_39_Öffnen.png (282x415, 135K)

your hair is too thin for that haircut and pencil neck

I'd just like to see more diversity in hairstyles instead of seeing insecure lads all going for the same "safe" haircut due to pressures from social media. I don't have a problem if someone is ugly or good looking. Anyway, don't you think there's something wrong if someone's attractiveness is reliant on a very specific hairstyle or facial hair length? These are dependent on modern technologies and are not based on genetics like true attractiveness

If you mean OP that is clearly auburn.

Honestly, I would totally keep my beard if I was able to grow a full one, keeping it makes me look like a neckbeard.

Attached: 1531081954130.jpg (711x620, 39K)

my hair is fine, it's the hairline (born with this, not even balding) and shorter hair makes it look much worse
saving 5k for a hair transplantation is still my first short term goal for when I start to work though

Attached: longshort.png (1683x443, 807K)

>saving 5k for a hair transplantation is still my first short term goal for when I start to work though
Wow, image obsessed man is unemployed, what a surprise! I guess it must be the same in every country. Over here, it's the people on the dole who are eating well, going to the gym the most, going to tanning beds on Friday nights, plucking their eyebrows, maintaining 3 day stubble, getting their hair cut every week, etc. while normal people are too busy to be that vain

I have had basically the same hairstyle since almost two decades, even when others had that Justin Bieber type bowl haircut basically covering their whole face
I also recognized that more and more people have the same cut as me but I think it's okay in my case since I'm the real OG

And no, I think it's okay to cut your hair in a way that works for you. Can't find a perspective from which it would be wrong, unless you are a social darwinist without a wider understanding of genetic fitness but with a fetish for some physical features (literally hitler).

I just finished writing my (paid) master thesis, got a contract for a full time position 5 months ago

>I have had basically the same hairstyle since almost two decades, even when others had that Justin Bieber type bowl haircut basically covering their whole face
>I also recognized that more and more people have the same cut as me but I think it's okay in my case since I'm the real OG
Well if that's true then I don't have a problem with that. My frustrations towards that haircut stem from chavs here in Ireland. A lot of them have that haircut now and are vain (see ) whereas 10 years ago they would've called people faggots for being into their image and having that hairstyle. These people are hypocrites

short hair on the sides just looks good

That is not the definition of british beauty

This is

Attached: smashing72.jpg (500x506, 31K)

is he gay?

Too white for a bong

Attached: Norwich+City+v+Coventry+City+Gh65GLI7nXel.jpg (449x594, 71K)

No I am not.

That hairstyle and even the richard spencer fashy shit has been popular here for at least twenty years lad especially among knackers and the like when they weren't still rocking mullets

Nasty, gain some weight you sun-deprived pug-eyed homo

No thanks. I'm fine how I am.