VENEZUELA

VENEZUELA INVASION IS HAPPENING BOIS

Attached: 1530202858975.jpg (1024x615, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qej8td97aWo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga what

refugees in Brazil?
Or William Walker-esq filibustering?

Are u invading

YES
youtube.com/watch?v=qej8td97aWo&feature=youtu.be

Fine with it as long as all the troops are shemales like Jessica Ketlen which plunder all available twink boibucci

stop getting me excited for nothing

IT'S UNIRONICALLY HAPPENING

>he unironically believes in political promises

yikes, bolsonaro is worse than i thought

he hasn't even won yet.
Not that I can understand what he's saying.

>checks twitter
>checks major news orgs
>checks facebook
>checks Jow Forums
>literally nothing but this thread

yeah. All I see are articles about protests and poverty.

Obviously they won't publish until he wins the election, which the globalist media is shilling so hard against that it is ridiculous

A war between Chile and Bolivia is more likely right now than your meme invasion.

see

What autism are you talking about?

and I hope he won't.
The only outcome to the Venezuelan crisis I admit is that Venezuelans lynch Maduro and Diosdado Cabello with their own hands

Bolsonaro's son just said in a massive rally that if Bolsonaro wins they will make sure to liberate venezuela from communism and Maduro and free them as they are our brothers

if true literally opening a pandora box

if the intervention last more than a week is over, SA will become a battleground for chinese russian usa proxywars

im humanist but i also hate all of you sudacas, so im split

the bolivian navy will win the war

am i right guys? jajajajaja

Attached: kek.jpg (480x463, 35K)

War being part of your campaign isn’t exactly gonna help you in an election

Well have you seen the video, everybody just screamed when he said about venezuela

It helped dubya, didn't it?
It definitely solidifies his already existing supporters but will probably turn off moderates even harder, hardly a winning move to take.

well there are no moderates in this election, people will have to choose between becoming the US or Venezuela, and both are radical as fuck

>You know what South America needs more of?
>War!

Attached: B5082763-FCF9-42D3-B7E9-551120DCB1B5.png (817x891, 32K)

If you do go to war you better prepare for the thousands of venezuelan refugges that will be crossing your border.
The hague will announce the final veredict for the Atacama claim tomorrow and if Bolivia wins it may cause a shitstorm

they are already crossing our border m8

Right wing scum needs to be removed from power and face the guillotine. You can bet your bottom dollar that any military intervention in Venezuela has American money backing it.

Better the US than China m8

>muh globalists
>muh shills

china isnt really asking m8
they just buy
they are the number one destiny of your exports

there is nothing really to chose, except waste your taxes in whatever way the us tell you to

good post.

>China isn't really asking
>Funds PDT and PT
>Have currently bought most our power plants and wants to expand their hegemony towards our land and minerals
>I m-mean China solely wants to buy clearly they don't want to do what they are doing in Africa or other countries, I mean they clearly are 100% pragmatic and don't stand for any kind of political stance in the global sphere

Well ask Colombia or America to take them, we are already full and it seems you have learned nothing from the syrian crisis.

Every Brazilian, Colombian, Argentian or South American in general who you ever see cheering for war. You can bet that motherfucker had his military papers bought out by his family to avoid the draft. That includes this coward macaco OP who will ignore this post because he is a coward.

so be it, if we don't do that we will lose our sovereignty over the entire north of Brazil m8

We have conscription here m8

Oh and to add the cherry to this irony cake. This cabal of idiots also markets itself as the patriotic right across the continent regardless of their particular nation. All the while they have a visa ready to go to either Europe or the US.

I wanted to serve but got rejected because too much people joining, feels bad.

thats the point
they will own you no matter what

Uhm or we could simply pull up a trump and stand for our culture and what we believe it is right

the most based canadian

So does Colombia. Guess what, I've never meet anyone with money who has officially served. Same story when I lived in Brazil.

>Same story when I lived in Brazil.
Uhm I guess you have left Brazil before reaching 18 then you leftist fucktard

>we could simply pull up a trump and stand for our culture and what we believe it is right

Attached: 250312DE-3CD6-40A5-A88A-2BC59E0C004B.png (600x580, 817K)

I'm not Brazilian you lying piece of shit. I just know how it goes in latam.