Have found a way to scam people online and make literally thousands of $ per hour

>have found a way to scam people online and make literally thousands of $ per hour
>have already made more than 75K in less than a month
>not sure if I should continue or not

Attached: FlawedFavoriteFlycatcher-small[1].gif (312x284, 974K)

not Jow Forums related

are you scamming dumb westerners?

br monkeys might chimp if you go too far.

Americans mostly, Canadians 2nd.
Also some sandnigs but I mostly target rich gulfs.

Please make a video when the hue SWAT comes to get you

>br monkeys might chimp if you go too far.
I'm specially avoiding poor countries because poor people tend to complain more I find.

Haven't had any problems so far.

so exactly what is it you do? sextortion/relationship scams? nigerian prince scams? pajeet microsoft scams?

awesome. go brag on Jow Forums fren.

I sell counterfeit Optimum Gold Standard Whey protein

>have Chinese friend
>tells me he buys Chinese whey that comes without labels/info because it's dirty cheap (cents on the kg)
>shows me the place
>he's a designer and works for a packaging company
>I ask if he can hook me up with a bulksale of protein powder from the Chinese brand he buys
>seller says he'll ship to USA door to door if I buy at least 5.000kg
>Agree to it so long as he sends the powder to the Chinese packaging company first
>he does
>I tell the Chinese packaging company to literally print Optimum Gold Whey's label on my chinese Whey
>they do, no questions asked, just charge me 200% more for each tub they label (which is still cents)
>resell it in the USA for 50+ dollars

kek

gymcels btfo

OH NO NO NO NO NO Jow Forums IS GONNA FREAK

spill your secret

another profitable market is anime action figures.

>find Chinese supplier
>Goku figure if bought in bulk is around 1,99
>ask for them to print a BANPRESTO or BANDAI ORIGINAL label on it
>sell for 50+ bucks on ebay etc

Based if real

this literally kills chad

Do you post instagram model pictures and make people pay for your "flight tickets"?

>virgin chad vs chad bootleg whey

Noice.

this is why Brazil is shit, it's full of people like OP
KYS

basado

Attached: brazilian whey.png (876x1210, 181K)

Genius hue

THE BONE BROTH

Based

What are you gonna do with the money?

I do this. So far no repercussions, most weebs don't even realize the difference. If they do find out it's a counterfeit, I just ask them to return it then tell them that there was a layer of white flaky substance on it (aka dried cum) on it and that's why it got spoiled. Ask them if they know what it is. Almost never get replies back from them, few who do reply confess to hot gluing their figures and then I tell them that it violates the warranty and there's nothing I can do about it.
t. Pajeet on F1 exploiting fat white retard weebs

What’s the scam?

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

that's not a scam, it's literally what it is, selling counterfeit goods

How are you selling it though? Through Amazon?

This and this

What's your plan for when you get used by the company for violating their intellectual property rights?

>used
sued

Not on eBay. I've been doing that for 2 years. Amazon is almost always a blacklist and a cnd

You really think they'll do anything at all to him in BR?

jej

Jow Forums BTFO

Sue him for what? He's made chump change in comparison to what it's gonna cost a huge company to sue him

the fuck are they gonna do?
I'm in the northeast of Brazil far from any civilization, closest city is 250km , it's a miracle I have internet up here. If anything, the only thing they can do is shut my accounts down so I can't sell anymore, but with the profit margins I have atm, i've already made more money than I'd have working for 15+ years here in Brazil

Just pay a favelado child to behead any lawyers if they try to send them at you lol

This is what I always laugh when people threaten to sue in 3rd world cunts

Based. I found americans, Canadians and nords be the easiest to scam. Gulf is a mixed bag especially because of the distance and their general distrusting nature

stop. invest them in something else so it'll be "cleaned".

>tfw knowingly buy Chinese knockoff shit
Why would I pay $90 for a jersey when I could get the exact same thing for $15?

Attached: 0737A717-0036-407B-AA7F-03B2CF11C211.jpg (657x527, 50K)

Noice.

Attached: 1385436657126.jpg (300x300, 9K)

devilish

haven't tried Nords yet but yeah, Americans and Canadians specially are really easy to sell to.

how do I get into the scamming business without getting caught?
t. ameritard

I sell bootleg anime figures on ebay. If they complain I tell them to return the figure and then ask them why it is coated on sperm? They almost never reply back after that. Wash the figure, repackage it and sell it to another white idiot. Yes it's almost always whites who hot glue their figures

But I’m from the US? I highly doubt I could get away with as much as an Indian or a Brazilian might.

fucking lmao dab on the Jow Forumsfags based huebro

Attached: DAB.jpg (835x575, 21K)

I live in Arlington dude.

big if true