Aussies help

I will be arriving in Brisbane at the end of October, I got the looks and the shape to get a sugar mommy, I'm already registered in a big website of sugar babies here in Brazil, is there something similar? it would be really convenient for me, it helps me pay me studies and trips, and I only got to focus on my hobbies like working out. I've been searching on google for websites like that in Australia but I can't find it.

Attached: zyzz legacy.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sugarmummy.com.au
youtube.com/channel/UCcI8fTc-vKIY3y5nmZcW6tQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't think thats a thing
shits expensive here

You mean that mature ladies don't want an aesthetic looking boy to satisfy them for paying shit? I really think that's a thing everywhere

Post timestamped body pics then you absolute poofta

Witnessed.
Pics needed confirmed

Attached: 1460289013653.jpg (816x816, 268K)

Keep Yourself Safe

my mate was rooting a 40 something bird before he was 20 and she didn't pay for anything
he can't not now

I will
I really work out every single day for the past years

Attached: shape.jpg (1276x1280, 75K)

I bet she would pay everything if he knew how to take it from her.

>I will
Good to hear bro. Koalas Yawn Super loud apparently ha ha

autism

You're making Zyzz proud mate, though he lived in NSW not Queensland.

Can I suck your dick?

what steroids do you use?

I'm not zyzz, I'm going there to study, as I said it would be convenient.
Sure, go ahead!

Weight, routine, diet?

Please come to chicago

I've haven't taken a steroid in my life, I was always skinny like a sticky and you could see my bones when I was a kid, after years of working out I got decent size maintaining low body fat.

84 kgs, 1,84 height
My routine is abcd(as it's called here)
one day I work on my arms, other I work on my legs, one day I work my chest and shoulders, and the other I work back and abs. Then I just repeat.
Alright, I will tell you

Does some of you guys know something about the main topic?

Stats and years?

There is definitely a sugar baby thing in the US, but I don’t have a clue where you’d look for sites related to it. I do know that you can get paid by older gay men to have sex with them though.

what do you mean by stats, how much can I lift? I've been working out for 3 years

It's everywhere, you can make a lot of money with gay older man, but I don't do gay shit so I only go to mature women, which there is quite a lot, you would be surprised of how many married women look these websites to cheat their husband.

what do you eat?

Yes, that'll be an XL Yikes with additional cringe for me, thanks.

meat, rice, potatoes and salad mainly. I don't drink any soft drink at all though and I avoid sugar, and very rarely I drink, only if it's needed int the occasion, my body comes first to me and it's my greatest pleasure.

How can you eat enough calories to bulk? When I eat stuff like rice and potatoes I'm done after a few bites, I need to stuff myself with whey shake, milk, cheese, chips and cookies to reach enough calories

You gotta try forcing yourself to eat until your stomach swell up, then it will be easier, also I don't like stuffing myself with food, so I just eat less and but I have more meals, I try having a little meal every 3 hours. So I always carry some on my backpack where I can eat anywhere

Male prostitution is not a big thing here and it's almost entirely gay. Sorry to disappoint but it's not going to be how you imagined in your head

Kan You Stuff your stomach without getting sick though?

yes, you won't be sick just by getting full

Why not go to a cunt with more women than men, like Russia? As well, the UK seems like the type of country that might have a lot of bored housewive types that you’re looking for.

it's not my main reason, I got a scholarship in a good university there, but it's nice to have older ladies paying shit for you, I got a decent living here by that. I plan to visit these places some day though.

that's sad.

sugarmummy.com.au
This was the first site I could find, but I don’t know if it’s a scam or not. Otherwise, you can try mowing the lawn for rich housewives with your shirt off or some other shit, idk.

>women paying for anything here if they don't have to
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

yeah, no

Also, I don’t know about Australian women since their country isn’t as obsessed with race and nationality as us, but you could always try to play up the whole “Latin lover” stereotype to attract more potential women. It’s certainly a popular fantasy amongst rich housewives here.

not the guy you were talking to
there's a literal brazilian negro on youtube with a channel where he shows how he makes his money, he's a "muscly" guy who's paid by 40-50 y/o cunts to strip and dance with them at private parties and shit like that.

Yeah...

link to channel?

thats a paid stripper its a paid service not a weird relationship

Aren’t you afraid of pissing off the wrong guy and him hiring a favela gang to behead you?

youtube.com/channel/UCcI8fTc-vKIY3y5nmZcW6tQ
Actually a british woman paid she also invited him for her house because he didn't have a place to live in London