Do automatic toilets flush before you're finished pissing in your cunt

do automatic toilets flush before you're finished pissing in your cunt

Attached: NOTSUREIF.jpg (9071x5102, 625K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ICqX0c5W1N0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>automatic toilets

>automatic toilets

Do you shitskins not have automatically flushing toilets?

just how lazy are you?

I think americans think it's cleaner

I haven't seen an automatic toilet in years, I think people gave up on them.

They flush automatically so that you don't have to touch someone else's shit germs when you're finished. I wouldn't expect a 3rd world country like Mexico to understand.

Shit goes in the bowl though. Why do Americans put shit on the flush handle/button?

Attached: 1536590246352.jpg (384x395, 24K)

>yanks don't understand the concept of washing hands so the government has to resort to installing automatic flushing toilets so half the country doesn't die
Literally Idocracy: The Country

Attached: 1538355620694.jpg (317x267, 12K)

It has one of these on it and it flushes when you step away from urinal or sit up from toilet

Attached: Toilet-Accessories-Bathroom-Automatic-Auto-Flusher-Urinal-Sensor-with-Flush-Valve-Battery.jpg (620x620, 28K)

>shit germs
>urinal
user

Attached: kek.jpg (1462x1462, 189K)

They are mainly on toilets

Attached: aft.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

I refuse to believe we are the only country that uses automatic toilets. You guys are just a bunch of shitty trolls.

>automatic toilets

Attached: 分かる.png (776x578, 332K)

Why does the toilet paper dispenser have a plastic bag on it? Is there shit on that too? What the fuck don't you people shit on?

Attached: 1512300229781.png (1001x1118, 411K)

we have them
eurocucks and mexiturds don't, they're subhuman

Where at?

everywhere
i don't know why you're trolling. are you an immigrant?

No wonder "Americans" are scared of shaking hands, hugs and a kiss on the cheek as a greeting.

>everywhere
No
>trolling
No
>immigrant
No

This habit of shitting on everything and requiring automatic toilets is a uniquely American phenomenon. Where have you seen these?

How common is it for Chileans to use the setup in pic related for their bathrooms?

I went to holiday in a town near Santiago, and got to stay in an average house. They lived in a pretty suburban area, and had to do this because of something that had to do with their city sewage treatment.

Essentially, you had to throw the used TP in a separate bin, and then also scoop the turds back up and put them in yet another separate bin.

I've experienced the TP thing in hotels in Argentina, Cyprus, Spain and Greece, but the scoop thing came as a complete shock and I thought they were joking.

Could you, a Chilean shed some light on this? How prevalent is it?

Attached: image.png (221x173, 44K)

yeah definitely a troll, they're all over major cities
i bet you're an indian who probably wipes with his hand lmao stinky pajeet

Nothing wrong with a bit of poo. All things in moderation.

holy shit
everything is falling into place
it's all sharting to make sense

>This habit of shitting on everything and requiring automatic toilets is a uniquely American phenomenon.
lol i love it when canadians try to distance themselves from americans at any chance they get

All over major American cities, and we have no Indians here

now i definitely know you're trolling

Never heard of it (must have been a local problem), but we do put the used toilet papers in a bin. We don't throw them in the toilet because that would clog the sewage system and the water treatment is less effective later. I lived with some German guys some years ago and they did the same with the used toilet paper.

>we have no Indians here
LOLwut

Attached: Capture.png (270x489, 19K)

You 3rd worlders are fucking stupid if you don't think there's poopoo germs on the toilet handle, lid, floor... If you have the toilet in the same room with your sink (and sometimes shower) like in most American homes, there are poop particles in your toothbrush, and on your sink. You have poop on your phone from using it while shitting, and then you proceed to put it directly against your face. You just can't see it.

If you disagree, please realize that your logic is basically that of a 4 year old thinking
>if I close my eyes, the scary monster isn't there anymore

wiping with your hand + water is based. Muslims have the world's best hygiene rules. I'm not even muslim but I do wudu and use their toilet customs

youtube.com/watch?v=ICqX0c5W1N0

Attached: 力で.png (800x556, 325K)

Honest to god I have no fucking clue what you're on about. I'm quite sure you're an American at this point

We have automatic toilets in the big cities, especially office buildings. I don't really see what the big deal is.

I figured out the problem, you """people""" are still larping as Canadians

Attached: PicsArt_10-30-11.23.36.jpg (650x562, 62K)

please delete this
MODS please delete this
PLEASE

that isn't a toilet paper dispenser, you dummy. the dispenser is higher up in the photo.

>being THIS mad at the six
kek
KEK
K E K
stay irrelevant poofie

Is that a trash bin in the toilet stall?

>the six
>poofie

I don't know these americanisms

United States and Canada are truly the only first world country.

t. cuck
kys

>wiping with your hand
>based
why did pajeetistan get the no hygiene stereotype when THIS exists

so that's where my candid cock pics blogger came from... I see.

could be or could be not, I don't fucking know, every bathroom has it's own set of decor.

do you think pajets don't wipe with their hands

That's the bin for feminine products you absolute incels. So flushed pads and tampons don't clog the pipes.

If you're talking about automatic urinals, yes they do flush 4-5 times during my peeing activity. I also found an evolved version of the automatic urinals: the flushless urinal. It is some kind of environment friendly urinal that looks like the automatic one but doesn't use water. I don't know how these function

At least they don't brag about unlike the englightened American roaming this thread

they leave the poops on the street.
wash your bum with water, soap, water again until it sparkling clean, dry it off with tp or wait a while, wear your pants, wash your hand thoroughly at the tap, done!

There is nothing wrong with wiping using your hand because you use the water bucket to thoroughly clean the anus you uncivilised savage. If you got poop on your hand you would wash it no? This also applies to the anus. You must scrub free any particles remaining.
This man understands.

Toilet paper is cleaner. There is a reason why hospitals use toilet paper.

Do you enjoy walking around with bits of damp paper stuck to your dirty smelly asshole?

you could literally fist me and it would be more sanitary than washing your hands with soap and water

You do not clean your hands properly to remove all the shit.
You nothing about hygiene, mate.

I can understand why bongs don't have automatic toilets. you bums have hot and cold taps

Attached: the-british-sink-british-sink-l-3db5b15c14d2362e.jpg (1886x1444, 533K)

I want you to do an experiment. Next time you poop, put a small smidge onto your hand. But instead of washing it, wipe it with paper. Then see how clean you feel.
Based clean anus poster. Mashallah.
Don't ever reply to me again, with your dirty disgusting unwashed anus.

if you're disabled, that is. since some diseased ridden people can't have a direct contact with water for reasons, so tp is the alternative. otherwise, it's disgusting if you're actually a healthy person smearing poops with dry tp. even wet wipes are only for babies on-the-go.

I'm telling you that you know fuck all about hygiene, mate. Your cultural practices are responsible for spreading disease and killing millions.

>not pouring boiling acidic bleach down your asshole after a shit
Your all savages

No, you are pig ignorant.

Sorry m8 but your opinion is discarded since you have permanently dirty anus.
This is a man of God, on the righteous path to a clean temple.

I'm not ignorant, I used to be like you.

your only argument is 'no u r wromg'

oh no hahaha

Attached: drfomki,l.jpg (308x308, 15K)

>bleach
>acidic

Fuck your fucking shit you retarded shithead. If you haven't even taken any basic chemistry classes, you shouldn't be allowed to post here.

foiled again